Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News article - " Man charged for firing warning shot at burglar "

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    There is a VAST difference between state-sponsored racism and you bitching about not getting your way. There is ZERO equivalence
    There is no difference..... "state sponsored racism".... in your words, how would you describe the DOJ, EPA, IRS targeting people for their religious and or political beliefs........

That isnt the "institutional racism" i always hear black nationalist talk about??... you know, how the black man cant be racist because he has no power over the white man.. yada yada yada horse shit.... news flash... the IRS, EPA, DOJ has power over everyone.....

Sounds like a perfect example to me.......

I am speaking out against the government abusing it's power to oppress the beliefs of those who oppose them. Martin Luther King would probably pat me on the back. Every american should be against this government's abuse of power.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 06-06-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    There is no difference..... "state sponsored racism".... in your words, how would you describe the DOJ, EPA, IRS targeting people for their religious and or political beliefs.....
    Targeting people for their religious or political beliefs by investigating their request for a free tax ride? Yes. That's exactly the same as being systematically jailed, hosed, and segregated because you have a different skin color.

I am speaking out against the government abusing it's power to oppress the beliefs of those who oppose them. Martin Luther King would probably pat me on the back. Every american should be against this government's abuse of power.
    No. You'd get laughed at. It's not the same. It's not even in the same ballpark. Denying someone a tax exempt status is not the same as denying someone basic human rights. Not even close, sorry.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON who gets on a platform about how they shouldn't be paying taxes, and then requests a tax exempt status should be investigated to the fullest extent possible. I don't care if you claim to be conservative or liberal.

Why do you believe denying a tax exempt status suppresses your beliefs as a conservative? Can you still hold those beliefs without a tax exemption?

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

In the modern world, getting a topic to trend on twitter is the equivalent of marching on washington. Would you have said the same thing to MLK? "is this podium just a place for you to vent?"
    This isn't twitter. "Trending" on IA means 15 people will see your message, I fail to see the equivalency to marching on Washington. I would say the same thing to MLK if he posted about civil rights every single day on this forum and railroaded every conversation into a civil rights discussion.

also curious, why do you assume posting on this forum is my only course of action?
    I never assumed that because I don't care what you do outside of this forum. I come to this forum so I can discuss a variety of ideas with people with different views, preferably without personal attacks. This is a mostly dispassionate, intellectual exercise for me. Your incessant posting about the same topics and continuous personal insults makes it very difficult for me to get much out of it. Your voice is so pervasive and overbearing that it crowds everyone else out. I hope you feel you are getting something out of this because I feel more and more like this is a waste of my time. Which is unfortunate because I didn't use to feel that way before you became a regular poster even though there was plenty of disagreement going on.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    This isn't twitter. "Trending" on IA means 15 people will see your message, I fail to see the equivalency to marching on Washington. I would say the same thing to MLK if he posted about civil rights every single day on this forum and railroaded every conversation into a civil rights discussion.

I never assumed that because I don't care what you do outside of this forum. I come to this forum so I can discuss a variety of ideas with people with different views, preferably without personal attacks. This is a mostly dispassionate, intellectual exercise for me. Your incessant posting about the same topics and continuous personal insults makes it very difficult for me to get much out of it. Your voice is so pervasive and overbearing that it crowds everyone else out. I hope you feel you are getting something out of this because I feel more and more like this is a waste of my time. Which is unfortunate because I didn't use to feel that way before you became a regular poster even though there was plenty of disagreement going on.
    I feel you. Talking to Obama supporters is like trying to show the sunset to a blind man..... frustration is what drives the need to keep "beating them over the head".... I've come to the point where i realize i am beating a dead horse. Nothing that could ever be said, no fact that could ever be uncovered, no news story, no data, no evidence.... will ever make an Obama supporter sway from their support. So it's a waste of time.

From this point forward, i retire from speaking on Obama related topics.

Just to clarify, I am not asking you to never post anything that is against Obama. I'm only asking that you don't bring Obama into every single thread. Also I'm asking to tone down the personal attacks. There is no need to call anyone an idiot or moron even if you think they are. It just gets in the way of having a reasonable discussion and will only make the "true believers" more defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    Just to clarify, I am not asking you to never post anything that is against Obama. I'm only asking that you don't bring Obama into every single thread. Also I'm asking to tone down the personal attacks. There is no need to call anyone an idiot or moron even if you think they are. It just gets in the way of having a reasonable discussion and will only make the "true believers" more defensive.
    This is why i'm just going to quit talking about it. At this point, every Obama supporter is a moron. There's nothing else to debate. If you support Obama, i think you're a moron. I cant comprehend anyone supporting this president. I think black people support the black president and dont give a shit about anything else, the rest of the Obama supporters just arent paying attention or either homosexuality and abortion being mainstream is their #1 priority. If you support Obamacare, you're a moron. If you support gun control, you're a moron. Every word that has come out of Obama's mouth is a lie, everything terrible that Bush did, Obama picked it right up, even though he campaigned on "hey, im black and im not george bush". It's not just this forum, its everyone in general.... i was out today and they were criticizing obama on tv for the latest scandal that is unfolding... im losing count... but anyways, and these black people were so furious about it and one black lady said " i dont know why everyone wont leave obama alone, dont they know he's half white, his mom was white..."....

You can say whatever you want to say, i live this shit every day, i witness black racism on a daily basis... i witness fucking brain dead stupid fucking Obama supporters everyday.... if you support Obama, you're an idiot. Every Obama supporter ive met in person is an idiot.... Blankcd is one of the most delusional idiots ive ever spoken to.

It is what it is, i have nothing else to say on the subject. I'm not commenting on anything else Obama related, fuck him... i hope he gets impeached, he's the worst president in the history of the united states.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 06-08-2013 at 05:53 AM.

That's your opinion. and you're entitled to it.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12