Thread: Israel Attacks Syria

Default Israel Attacks Syria

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/06/wo...anted=all&_r=0

Curious what happens next.

What is your take on this?

While I normally side with the Israelis, this sounds too aggressive. Had Syria actually targeted them? They should have pushed Obama to take action first.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I am all for some kind of intervention but with the help of the international community only. Israel does not want to take any chances with Syria and weapons transfer with Hezbollah. I do think Israel is moving to soon just when debate was growing on a intervention of some kind. This is not a unprovoked attack since Syria has broken boarders with Israel and Turkey since the uprising with weapon fire.

I dont blame Israel for doing it, but I also think they jumped the gun on this. We all know the international community is slow to react to anything, but there wasnt a direct threat against Israel yet so they could have waited.

As far as waiting on Obama to do something, that isnt going to happen. Obama will do nothing in Syria no matter what happens there. He has proven that by his inaction since word of chemical weapons being used by the Syrian govt.