Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Foxworthy changes up his act.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default Jeff Foxworthy changes up his act.

"you might be a redneck" was getting a little tired, so he changed it up.

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for en
    tering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

No wonder no one thinks he's funny anymore.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    No wonder no one thinks he's funny anymore.
    I admit that skit isnt very funny....... but he did demonstrate that he has a better understanding of America than King Obama.

If your president calls an openly gay athlete a hero but doesnt acknowledge actual war heroes, you might live in a nation occupied by idiots who voted in an idiot wannabe communist dictator.

Facepalm.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

He speaks all the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by TougeGTR-33 View Post
    He speaks all the truth!
    If you consider the truth a bunch of non funny straw men, sure. Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

If ever you need directions to reality, let me know.....

it's not always the most pleasant place and sometimes it doesnt give you what you want.... but take my word for it... its a better place, because ultimately no matter how enjoyable your fantasy world is.... it's not real

Every single one of those one-liners is debunked with facts. Im guessing Foxworthy didn't even write any of this.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Every single one of those one-liners is debunked with facts. Im guessing Foxworthy didn't even write any of this.
    We've all witnessed liberal "facts"....

Every single one of those one-liners is debunked with facts.
    ^^Not a true statement.

Im guessing Foxworthy didn't even write any of this.
    ^^ Probably a true statement.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    ^^Not a true statement.
    yeah. Pretty much all of them are debunked with facts. Sorry.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You pretty much have gone full retard here lately.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

We've all witnessed liberal "facts"....
    And what in the hell is a liberal fact? Another term you heard on Fox News again?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar

There's alot of dumb laws here as of recently. The fact is, as long as the people continue to rely on idiotic politics to tell them how they should live, this nation shall continue to crumble. Plain and simple. This nation was once "WE THE PEOPLE" and nowadays it's nothing but "WE THE GOVERNMENT" and the fact that we are slowing giving our rights away. I'm not in the least bit mad about this, because I too feel the same way. I call it idiocracy for the remedial. If you buy it, I say it was a hit. We have to take our nation back oneday and I don't think the government will like that.

K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

And what in the hell is a liberal fact? Another term you heard on Fox News again?
    Something someone like you thinks is a fact. Even though all logic and evidence proves otherwise, you still shamelessly promote yourself as being right and ridicule all who oppose you. That's pretty much the foundation of the left's campaign strategy. It's the natural evolution of the kid on the playground who just yells "LIAR LIAR LIAR" so loud that you cant even hear what the other person is saying.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 05-08-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackshine007 View Post
    There's alot of dumb laws here as of recently. The fact is, as long as the people continue to rely on idiotic politics to tell them how they should live, this nation shall continue to crumble. Plain and simple. This nation was once "WE THE PEOPLE" and nowadays it's nothing but "WE THE GOVERNMENT" and the fact that we are slowing giving our rights away. I'm not in the least bit mad about this, because I too feel the same way. I call it idiocracy for the remedial. If you buy it, I say it was a hit. We have to take our nation back oneday and I don't think the government will like that.
    be careful talking about daddy government like that in front of blank....

You pretty much have gone full retard here lately.
    About 5 of my "conspiracy theory" posts in which you claimed i was misinformed, lying, ignorant ect.... are being proven true week by week...... the liberal media has been caught in so many lies..... yet you still have the audacity to keep defaming fox news and other sources. You saying its a lie does not make it a lie.

Obama's campaign strategy was LIE LIE LIE LIE.... because by the time they discover i was lying, i'll be president... plus my devoted followers who love me unconditionally, wont care if i lied anyways.

You stated, "every single one", now you say, "pretty much all". Not the same.

"If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt"

Feinstein's Gun Bill , supported by the Democratic Party and Obama and his Administration
    12 F-16s have already been sent to Egypt this year, and 8 more are scheduled
    US gives 4 more F-16 fighter jets to Egyptian government despite outcry | Fox News

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more"

No one can deny that Obama has proposed this exact strategy.

You stated, "every single one", now you say, "pretty much all". Not the same.
    Im not sure about the reasoning behind the 16oz drink thing, but the rest are pretty easy...

"If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt"

Feinstein's Gun Bill , supported by the Democratic Party and Obama and his Administration
    12 F-16s have already been sent to Egypt this year, and 8 more are scheduled
    US gives 4 more F-16 fighter jets to Egyptian government despite outcry | Fox News
    But the government doesn't want to prevent law abiding citizens from owning guns.

"If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more"

No one can deny that Obama has proposed this exact strategy.
    Except that no one is trying to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt, and deficit spending is a real thing, used not only by governments, but in businesses as well.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

It doesn't matter who speaks the truth, I could hear these things from a "straw men", a person from another country or even from one of our congressman and it will still be a simple truth that isn't hidden from anyone.

You can turn on any news channel and hear about these things on different occasions, but when put 2 and 2 together you realize how stupid this country is being run. I'm not saying entirely but come on, open your eyes.

I also don't really see how people make easy to understand facts into something more that has a reason for good behind it, when really it doesn't. You are just following suit like the rest of the people that hides themselves from the real truth.

Im not sure about the reasoning behind the 16oz drink thing, but the rest are pretty easy...

But the government doesn't want to prevent law abiding citizens from owning guns.

Except that no one is trying to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt, and deficit spending is a real thing, used not only by governments, but in businesses as well.
    Reading comprehension. You really need to work on this. Read again.
    "prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds" - gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds - And somehow you read, "owning guns" from that.

Deficit Spending is not the same as the National Debt level. I thought that you knew that.
    Latest increase in spending: Obama releases a budget plan with a simple goal: Ending the debt standoff - Washington Post

Is your reading comprehension that poor or are you just trying to divert?

Reading comprehension. You really need to work on this. Read again.
    "prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds" - gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds - And somehow you read, "owning guns" from that.
    Previously I asked you this very thing: If Feinsteins bill passed as written, if I, a law-abiding citizen wanted to buy a gun that was on the list, could I still purchase one. To which you said "Yes".

Done with this one. NEXT.

Deficit Spending is not the same as the National Debt level. I thought that you knew that.
    I know its not, but the joke doesn't distinguish the two. It's false.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by TougeGTR-33 View Post
    It doesn't matter who speaks the truth, I could hear these things from a "straw men", a person from another country or even from one of our congressman and it will still be a simple truth that isn't hidden from anyone.

You can turn on any news channel and hear about these things on different occasions, but when put 2 and 2 together you realize how stupid this country is being run. I'm not saying entirely but come on, open your eyes.

I also don't really see how people make easy to understand facts into something more that has a reason for good behind it, when really it doesn't. You are just following suit like the rest of the people that hides themselves from the real truth.
    Turn off the TV. That is the best advice I could give anyone in this thread. Instead of listening to everyone's opinion on this or that, read an economics book or something about government policy, then form YOUR OWN opinion.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    Is your reading comprehension that poor or are you just trying to divert?
    Apparently they're about to get me to punch these jokes down line by line. So I started with those two.

No one is preventing law abiding citizens from owning guns. Fact

No one is trying to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt. Fact.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Apparently they're about to get me to punch these jokes down line by line. So I started with those two.

No one is preventing law abiding citizens from owning guns. Fact

No one is trying to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt. Fact.
    Nowhere in that joke does he say that anyone is trying to stop law abiding citizens from owning guns. What part of that don't you get?

Here it is for you to read again in case you missed it the first 15 times:

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
    I'm not sure why it's so hard for you to comprehend what is being said here.

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    Nowhere in that joke does he say that anyone is trying to stop law abiding citizens from owning guns. What part of that don't you get?.
    Didnt see the magazine part, but regardless, the two issues aren't even remotely related. And I can still buy 10+ round magazines.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Previously I asked you this very thing: If Feinsteins bill passed as written, if I, a law-abiding citizen wanted to buy a gun that was on the list, could I still purchase one. To which you said "Yes".

I know its not, but the joke doesn't distinguish the two. It's false.
    You are clearly wrong here, and are desperate not to show it.
    The ban on gun magazines over 10 rounds was part of the gun bill. That does not equate to removing all guns from the citizens, nor does it have anything to do with the previous conversation.

Didnt see the magazine part, but regardless, the two issues aren't even remotely related. And I can still buy 10+ round magazines.
    Like I said, reading comprehension.
    Who said that the two issues were related? Again, reading comprehension.
    You can buy magazines that hold more than 10 rounds thanks to American citizens who made sure that enough Senators voted against Feinstein's bill.

You are clearly wrong here, and are desperate not to show it.
    The ban on gun magazines over 10 rounds was part of the gun bill. That does not equate to removing all guns from the citizens, nor does it have anything to do with the previous conversation.
    I can still buy 10+ round magazines too. And the two issues aren't even remotely related.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I can still buy 10+ round magazines too. And the two issues aren't even remotely related.

You clearly didn't read the post above yours.

Thanx to congress rejecting the radical proposals of this buffoon of a president.

Thanx to congress rejecting the radical proposals of this buffoon of a president.
    It seems that, according to the bill, I could still by +10 round mags even if it was passed as written.

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ns-ban-summary

Unless, Feinstein herself doesn't understand her own bill. LOL

Sucks being wrong all the time, doesn't it?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Turn off the TV. That is the best advice I could give anyone in this thread. Instead of listening to everyone's opinion on this or that, read an economics book or something about government policy, then form YOUR OWN opinion.
    You assume that anyone who disagrees with you is uneducated. That is your problem. You think that if i "turned off my TV, read an economics book or something about government policy" that the only destination i could possibly arrive at would be to agree with you.

I am forming my own opinion. My opinion is that you are delusional and that the biggest threat to our way of life is bigger government.

It seems that, according to the bill, I could still by +10 round mags even if it was passed as written.

Assault Weapons Ban summary - Assault Weapons - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

Unless, Feinstein herself doesn't understand her own bill. LOL

Sucks being wrong all the time, doesn't it?
    How can you say dumb shit with such confidence..... ??? seriously..................

You assume that anyone who disagrees with you is uneducated. That is your problem. You think that if i "turned off my TV, read an economics book or something about government policy" that the only destination i could possibly arrive at would be to agree with you.

I am forming my own opinion. My opinion is that you are delusional and that the biggest threat to our way of life is bigger government.
    I'm saying people that use logical fallacies to make a point, or blatantly disagree with facts are wrong. If you told me 2+2=5, I'm gonna disagree with you, but you're still wrong. There are people I disagree with, but they're not stupid about their fact gathering. If you read an economics book or something about how government policy works, you might be more inclined to form your own opinion, based on facts. But as of now, you're not. You're just reverberating the echo chamber. You're always wrong about the things you don't understand, then when I try to point it out to you that it isn't how it works, or when I tell you that 2+2=4, you just dismiss it as a liberal fact. You think your opinion is somehow more valuable than actual fact. That shows a lack of intelligence. When your ideas and beliefs are closed to intellectual criticism, then you're closed minded.

If you believe that the biggest threat to our way of life is bigger government, don't be a hypocrite and support legislation that increases its power.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

How can you say dumb shit with such confidence..... ??? seriously..................
    If the bill had passed, as it was written, I would still be able to purchase assault weapons and 10+ round mags. I don't know how to make that any clearer.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

If the bill had passed, as it was written, I would still be able to purchase assault weapons and 10+ round mags. I don't know how to make that any clearer.

Only until the stores ran out of them. We've discussed this before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast