Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: White is the new black.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default White is the new black.

Drop off your news articles that demonize white people here. White people suffer more racial attacks than any other group in america.

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I hate white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    I hate white people.
    I'm an equal opportunity offender, I just hate people in general.

It had to be a an american. Two bombs and only 3 people died? Those streets were packed. Some intelligence went into this, but not of a true terrorists caliber. If it was pakistan based terrorism all 100 that got injured would have been dead. Someone wanted to harm multiple nationalities, but not kill.

this attack will end up being home made watch.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    It had to be a an american. Two bombs and only 3 people died? Those streets were packed. Some intelligence went into this, but not of a true terrorists caliber. If it was pakistan based terrorism all 100 that got injured would have been dead. Someone wanted to harm multiple nationalities, but not kill.

I thought the same when they said one of the bombs was made from a pressure cooker. The only thing making me question that this attack could be an american is that the media is conditioning me to believe that anytime an american criminal wants to do something, he reaches for an AR15.

Hispanic man shoots a black man and the media responds, "what if trayvon was white".... just more examples of racism towards white people.

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post

I agree. If this was done by Muslims, it wasnt done by any of the multinational groups. It was a lone wolf operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Drop off your news articles that demonize white people here. White people suffer more racial attacks than any other group in america.

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com
    I agree that the article has an outrageous title but he actually makes a legitimate point. Think about how many of the domestic mass shootings over the last few years have been perpetrated by white guys. We rightly don't then label the entire of group of white guys something to be concerned about. However when a small number of Islamic militants perpetrate killings, we see lots of people claiming we should be suspicious of all muslims. We should not be judging any large group by the actions of a small sliver of their worst members.

Hispanic man shoots a black man and the media responds, "what if trayvon was white".... just more examples of racism towards white people.
    Questioning the racial motivations of a shooter is not racism. It doesn't imply that blacks or whites are any better or worse people than the other.

Facepalm this whole thread.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Facepalm this whole thread.
    Just another example of the white man being oppressed by those who seek revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    I agree that the article has an outrageous title but he actually makes a legitimate point. Think about how many of the domestic mass shootings over the last few years have been perpetrated by white guys. We rightly don't then label the entire of group of white guys something to be concerned about. However when a small number of Islamic militants perpetrate killings, we see lots of people claiming we should be suspicious of all muslims. We should not be judging any large group by the actions of a small sliver of their worst members.

Questioning the racial motivations of a shooter is not racism. It doesn't imply that blacks or whites are any better or worse people than the other.

I've said this before..... many times...........................

the first people to come to the aid of victims or to seek justice when a white person commits a crime................................ is other white people. Collectively, the white community shuns it's "bad apples". Other racial groups are not as likely to adopt the same stance. My best explanation for it would be because they are smaller in numbers. the need to grow out weighs the need to get rid of bad apples.

I've said this before..... many times...........................

the first people to come to the aid of victims or to seek justice when a white person commits a crime................................ is other white people. Collectively, the white community shuns it's "bad apples". Other racial groups are not as likely to adopt the same stance.
    I don't agree with that but hopefully we can both agree that nothing you have written in this thread is "racism". You are usually very sensitive to the word "racism" being misused but you are misusing in this thread. I just wanted to give you a friendly check so you won't be seen as hypocritical.

Despite the official sounding title of the blog, he is just giving his opinion and doesn't provide any evidence that racism against whites is overlooked any more than other race. The closest he gets is by providing evidence that many white people are afraid of looking racist. That's about it.

Despite the official sounding title of the blog, he is just giving his opinion and doesn't provide any evidence that racism against whites is overlooked any more than other race. The closest he gets is by providing evidence that many white people are afraid of looking racist. That's about it.
    What would you consider evidence of racism towards whites?

Here are some more shocking statistics: More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.

About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992. In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S. Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites. Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites. Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial. Between 1964 and 1994, more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders in the U.S., compared to 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and 38,000 killed in Korea.

The above stats were collected by an Australian reporter, Neil Sheehan, who dug out half-concealed U.S. crime figures for an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (May 2, 1995). The contents of his article, he commented, could not possibly be published or discussed in the U.S. mainstream media.

One wonders how many Whites have to be killed by Blacks before the N.Y. Times and Dan Rather break the conspiratorial silence about the number of White casualties in the guerrilla war being waged against them by Blacks. Paved With Good Intentions, a book by Jared Taylor, also studies crime statistics by race. It must be stressed that Blacks make up only 12% of the population according to the 1990 U.S. census (and Black males about 6%), but they commit a vastly disproportionate number of violent crime.

Mr. Taylor reveals: 1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks. 2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks. 3) 73% of all "justified self-defense" killings are committed by Blacks. 4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times. 5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.

In 1989, the FBI reported the following:

A) Blacks commit 8 times more assaults than Whites. B) Blacks commit 9 times more rapes than Whites. C) Blacks commit 14 times more murders than Whites. D) Blacks commit 19 times more armed robberies. E) Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than White neighborhoods. F) There were 629,000 interracial attacks committed in 1985 (the last year the FBI "chose" to report this information). Some nine out of every ten were committed by Blacks against Whites. G. Black males (6% of the population) make up 46% of the nation's prison population.
    http://www.libreopinion.com/members/standarte...

What would you consider evidence of racism towards whites?
    Racism is a belief that one race is inferior to another. Committing a crime against a white person does not mean you think they are inferior or that the motivation for the crime was race. So, some examples of evidence of racism would include things like a crime committed against someone where their motive was clearly race and not financial gain or some other standard motive, discriminatory treatment for a non-white candidate when all other meaningful qualities are equal (caveat: sometimes discrimination based solely on race is appropriate).

Here are some more shocking statistics: More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks...
    These statistics do not show motivation. Blacks could murder Whites at 1000 times the rate Whites murder Blacks, but that doesn't prove racism. Crime is just one location racism could manifest itself but motivation is often hard to determine so you may have better luck providing evidence from other categories of life.

Most of my opinions are formed from personal experience, while i recognize that my life is a small sample of humanity as a whole..... i tend to be more susceptible to media when i see the same thing happening around me.

I'm gonna have to put a hidden camera on one day and just wonder around columbus capturing interracial interactions. Just yesterday i'm sitting in mcdonalds eating lunch. It's pretty crowded, probably 10-12 people in line.... a black guy in the line asks someone else to pay for his meal and hands them money, he then says out loud and easily heard, "i cant put money in white folk's hands"..... so then a few minutes later, two girls pull up in a suv that has an obama sticker on it, one white one black. The same black guy says to the white girl, "i see you got that obama sticker, so you about them people?" whatever that is suppose to mean. Then he says "you need to let me get your number so you can prove to me you're about them people" Few minutes later, guy sees my helmet sitting on the table, asks me what kind of bike i ride, i respond "CBR" he then looks at my helmet and says what does that mean? I respond "that i carry a gun" he replies "ok" and walks out the door.

Few minutes later, guy sees my helmet sitting on the table, asks me what kind of bike i ride, i respond "CBR" he then looks at my helmet and says what does that mean? I respond "that i carry a gun" he replies "ok" and walks out the door.
    Why did you say that?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Why did you say that?
    To purposefully appear anti-social to someone i had no desire to talk to, while at the same time remaining politically correct and accurately answering his inquiry.

Most of my opinions are formed from personal experience, while i recognize that my life is a small sample of humanity as a whole..... i tend to be more susceptible to media when i see the same thing happening around me.
    I understand and you may be correct for your limited area of experience but that approach does not always lead to truth in the greater world. I am not claiming that no one is racist against whites. Clearly there is plenty of racism in the world. I just question whether whites receive more of it than any other group. Also the effects of that racism is important too. One dude in a McDonalds saying he doesn't want to put money in white people's hands is a much less worrisome condition than someone in a position of power exhibiting the same kind of racism.

Few minutes later, guy sees my helmet sitting on the table, asks me what kind of bike i ride, i respond "CBR" he then looks at my helmet and says what does that mean? I respond "that i carry a gun" he replies "ok" and walks out the door.
    This was just an anecdote that has nothing to do with racism right? Or did I just miss it?

I understand and you may be correct for your limited area of experience but that approach does not always lead to truth in the greater world. I am not claiming that no one is racist against whites. Clearly there is plenty of racism in the world. I just question whether whites receive more of it than any other group. Also the effects of that racism is important too. One dude in a McDonalds saying he doesn't want to put money in white people's hands is a much less worrisome condition than someone in a position of power exhibiting the same kind of racism.
    This is a normal every day thing for me. Almost any time i put myself in the public, i witness racism from black people. But then when i turn on the TV, all i hear is that racism is a white thing....

This was just an anecdote that has nothing to do with racism right? Or did I just miss it?
    Yeah, that was not part of my point.

This is a normal every day thing for me. Almost any time i put myself in the public, i witness racism from black people. But then when i turn on the TV, all i hear is that racism is a white thing....
    I almost never hear racism from black people in my personal life so that probably biases me in the opposite way your life experiences bias you. Also, no matter where you get your news from, it does not represent the normal or average. It usually portrays the most extreme, distasteful, and shocking events in our society because that is what is considered newsworthy. A headline like "most black people respectful and humble" is not exactly "newsworthy" even if it is true.

I think there is a problem with the perception of what is and what isn't racism.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I think there is a problem with the perception of what is and what isn't racism.
    spare me the letter definition of racism.....

I almost never hear racism from black people in my personal life so that probably biases me in the opposite way your life experiences bias you. Also, no matter where you get your news from, it does not represent the normal or average. It usually portrays the most extreme, distasteful, and shocking events in our society because that is what is considered newsworthy. A headline like "most black people respectful and humble" is not exactly "newsworthy" even if it is true.
    You dont know what its like to be a white man in today's society that demonizes the white man. I am the villain. The fact that you are accepted by the black community bares no significance to how white people are treated. You havnt lived the "white experience".

Note: exaggerated sarcasm.

Latinos have it a lot worse than white people, anybody who says otherwise is wrong.

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

I know this is from the news outlets which is about as worthless as on a bull.

But c'mon man.

Pretty sure it ended up being a white American.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Exactly, white people shouldn't bitch at all

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

I say we ban white people.

What I was getting at is why does it matter if he was white or any other ethnicity? That really makes no difference in my eyes as it was just an evil person.

Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
    What I was getting at is why does it matter if he was white or any other ethnicity? That really makes no difference in my eyes as it was just an evil person.
    This is exactly what I was trying to explain to Sinflix earlier. He gets upset when black people separate themselves based on their race but then makes the same distinctions when talking about crime, welfare, etc. It's like it's okay to denigrate people based on race but not to think they have been made victims because of their race.

This is exactly what I was trying to explain to Sinflix earlier. He gets upset when black people separate themselves based on their race but then makes the same distinctions when talking about crime, welfare, etc. It's like it's okay to denigrate people based on race but not to think they have been made victims because of their race.
    lets keep this thread on topic please. It's about how the media has unjustly vilified "white america" and how it pander's to a minority audience to stir racial tension.

Sinfix is unclear on what racism actually means. He mentioned to me earlier to spare him the textbook definition of racism. Which means textbook racism doesn't mean what he wants it to mean. Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

lets keep this thread on topic please. It's about how the media has unjustly vilified "white america" and how it pander's to a minority audience to stir racial tension.
    White people "vilifying white America."

Sounds like clear cut racism to me.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Sinfix is unclear on what racism actually means. He mentioned to me earlier to spare him the textbook definition of racism. Which means textbook racism doesn't mean what he wants it to mean. Lol.
    I understand that a pseudo intellectual like yourself would define racism as strictly feeling superior to another race and how black people's "retaliations" does not equal them feeling superior and isnt racism.

I've heard this story before..... it's horse shit.

I understand that a pseudo intellectual like yourself would define racism as strictly feeling superior to another race and how black people's "retaliations" does not equal them feeling superior and isnt racism.

I've heard this story before..... it's horse shit.
    So textbook racism aside, what is your definition of racism?

And for shits and giggles, what about your personal definition of intellectualism?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast