Thread: News article - "Stimulus for correct condom use"

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Trying to teach somebody to use a condom? If you need to be taught how to use a condom, you don't need to use a condom. This is basically making people think they know what they hell they are doing and knock up more people. Basically it's a factory for creating more fools.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
    Trying to teach somebody to use a condom? If you need to be taught how to use a condom, you don't need to use a condom. This is basically making people think they know what they hell they are doing and knock up more people. Basically it's a factory for creating more democratic voters.
    fixed.

Facepalm

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
    Trying to teach somebody to use a condom? If you need to be taught how to use a condom, you don't need to use a condom. This is basically making people think they know what they hell they are doing and knock up more people. Basically it's a factory for creating more fools.
    You think teaching people to correctly use condoms will result in more pregnancies?

Did anyone read the article?? Or are we just perplexed by the sensationalist headline? Lol

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I read the article but there isn't much content in there to speak of. I have no idea how they determined the number of jobs created/retained to be 0. Wouldn't it have to at least be 1 for the person who performed the study? Also, I don't expect studies to do much job creation but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do them. And if government waste is the issue, aren't there much bigger fish to fry than 400k for a scientific study? This just seems like a distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    I read the article but there isn't much content in there to speak of. I have no idea how they determined the number of jobs created/retained to be 0. Wouldn't it have to at least be 1 for the person who performed the study? Also, I don't expect studies to do much job creation but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do them. And if government waste is the issue, aren't there much bigger fish to fry than 400k for a scientific study? This just seems like a distraction.
    That's what I was looking for.

/thread.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Take notes Sinfix. That right there is critical thinking.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C