Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2190

Thread: Defend your right to own a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    What a moron.
    I feel like his first language wasn't English.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    I feel like his first language wasn't English.
    That could explain some of the stupid things he said, but not the part about firing 30 rounds (which is obviously what he meant) in half a second.

Then again, if he believes that, he is just too stupid to be in the office he currently occupies.

Ghost guns are 3d printed or other firearms made with absolutely no metal. They are already banned in the US, and for good reason.

A quick run though of his law by ABC News seems like it is pretty much a perfectly justifiable law and I all honesty, I cant see fault with the items ABC commented on.

'Ghost Gun' Regulations Pushed in California Bill - ABC News

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    That could explain some of the stupid things he said, but not the part about firing 30 rounds (which is obviously what he meant) in half a second.

Then again, if he believes that, he is just too stupid to be in the office he currently occupies.

Ghost guns are 3d printed or other firearms made with absolutely no metal. They are already banned in the US, and for good reason.

A quick run though of his law by ABC News seems like it is pretty much a perfectly justifiable law and I all honesty, I cant see fault with the items ABC commented on.

'Ghost Gun' Regulations Pushed in California Bill - ABC News
    "Ghost guns" don't have a serial number. The only thing being printed is the reciever where the serial is. The only thing it fools is a registry...... But good job government with the scary name. We should ban demon and witch guns next.

I support printed guns 100%. It is nothing more than a refusal to register.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 01-21-2014 at 06:12 PM.

"Homemade" guns are legal. Changing this won't stop criminals. Boston was bombed with a pressure cooker

If a criminal wants to hide a serial he will scratch it off. I don't give a shit about plastic guns..... No metal detectors at my door. Also....... Little FYI.. Detectors see plastic..
    Just more actions of a paranoid gov who is tterrified of privacy.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 01-21-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    "Homemade" guns are legal. Changing this won't stop criminals.
    Homemade guns will still be legal, you will just need to have it serialized. Just like 100% of the commercially available firearms in the country today.

Detectors see plastic..
    Actually they dont. Hard item detectors can see plastic. Metal detectors are basicly just magnometers.

Metal detector - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homemade guns will still be legal, you will just need to have it serialized. Just like 100% of the commercially available firearms in the country today.

Actually they dont. Hard item detectors can see plastic. Metal detectors are basicly just magnometers.

Metal detector - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Serial number is a business regulation, not an individual. It's intended use is recognition by a manufacturer..... a milk carton is also marked.

Ill video myself calibrating a metal detector to catch plastic. It sees density. Point is..... Technology to detect plastic exists. This is a registration move. I used to be a tech, worked on a lot of metal detectors.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 01-21-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Serial number is for safety and quality control. Manufacturers are required to be able to recall their product. Shouldn't apply to non commercial items. This is the government being scared of unregistered guns. Serial numbers do help us see how many terrorists are given guns by our government tho

Serial number is a business regulation, not an individual. It's intended use is recognition by a manufacturer..... a milk carton is also marked.
    Then why put the serial number on the form when you purchase one?

I am fully against a searchable database, but dont be so stupid as to think all guns arent registered already. The only way it isnt registered in your name is if you purchased it on the secondary market with no paperwork. Right now, the individual stores keep a record of every firearm purchased. Given the serial number and make, LE can back track it to the store it was purchased from, then on to who purchased it.

Ill video myself calibrating a metal detector to catch plastic. It sees density. Point is..... Technology to detect plastic exists. This is a registration move. I used to be a tech, worked on a lot of metal detectors.
    Thats not possible with a metal detector. It is very possible and widely used with a hard object detector, or whatever it is called, similar to what they use at the airport. A metal detetor requires a magnetic field to work, plastic simply doesnt have one.

Then why put the serial number on the form when you purchase one?

I am fully against a searchable database, but dont be so stupid as to think all guns arent registered already. The only way it isnt registered in your name is if you purchased it on the secondary market with no paperwork. Right now, the individual stores keep a record of every firearm purchased. Given the serial number and make, LE can back track it to the store it was purchased from, then on to who purchased it.

Thats not possible with a metal detector. It is very possible and widely used with a hard object detector, or whatever it is called, similar to what they use at the airport. A metal detetor requires a magnetic field to work, plastic simply doesnt have one.
    Private sales don't track serial. On my "emergency" guns, I intentionally avoid the paper trail. Guns shouldn't be tracked.... so saying that they already are doesn't win me over. It's legal to build my own gun.... How good I am at it should not change that. Criminals aren't using "ghost guns".... made apparent by the murders that happened with "obama guns". There's metal detectors that see plastic. I can show u one that would see metal down to a dust or shaving and also read something as small as a plastic fork. Also... Aluminum isn't magnetic. These guns that they want to ban are still metal... They just lack serial numbers.

Show me evidence of a single crime that happened with a 100% plastic gun in the last 100 years.... These laws are nnever about crime. They're just steps toward registry and bans. The biggest threat to ur freedom on this entire planet is ur own government. Quit volunteering more power to them

Just to throw this topic down another rabbit trail...

Apparently the LENCO Bearcat isn't the only thing you'll see the police rolling around in soon. Coming to a town near you... The MRAP.

Police Acquisition Of Army Vehicle Enrages Internet Commenters

The Pentagon Is Throwing A Free Army Truck Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Just to throw this topic down another rabbit trail...

Apparently the LENCO Bearcat isn't the only thing you'll see the police rolling around in soon. Coming to a town near you... The MRAP.

Police Acquisition Of Army Vehicle Enrages Internet Commenters

The Pentagon Is Throwing A Free Army Truck Giveaway!
    As a wise rap group once said..........

Fuck tha police.

Random thought....

Do democrats view martial law about the same way Christians view the rapture?

Random thought....

Do democrats view martial law about the same way Christians view the rapture?
    Short answer? No.

With martial law, the progressives (I wouldn't use the blanket term of Democrats, although it sometimes is hard to separate the two) always assume they'll be in charge because they consider themselves to be the "elite"... Even if they aren't.

Christians have no illusions that they will be in charge before/during/after the rapture.

Another mass car killing in texas........

When will our government finally act and take these killing machines off the street?

I will give some credit where credit is due though...... they have done a good job reducing the number of people driving to work.

Good thing this cop was able to excercise his 2nd amendment rights. Gun culture is so necessary. We're so safe with guns.

WATCH: Dash Cam Video Shows S.C. Deputy Sobbing After Shooting 70-Year-Old Veteran Who Was Grabbing Cane Out of Truck | Fox News Insider

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Good thing this cop was able to excercise his 2nd amendment rights. Gun culture is so necessary. We're so safe with guns.

WATCH: Dash Cam Video Shows S.C. Deputy Sobbing After Shooting 70-Year-Old Veteran Who Was Grabbing Cane Out of Truck | Fox News Insider
    The aftermath of the shooting suggests that the officer realized that he made a mistake, and that it was reactionary incident. Horrible that it happened, but one capable of being categorized as a rational line-of-duty action by the officer.

Are you suggesting or advocating that removing firearms from police officers would be a good thing for society, and make us safer? If not, then exactly what are you advocating? Or - are you just randomly spouting out gibberish?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

I didnt realize a cop wearing a duty weapon had anything to do with the the 2nd Amendment.

This, on the other hand, does.
    No charges to be filed in weekend fatal shooting | Local News - KETV Home

Islander

Both made mistakes. 1. Do not EVER get out of your car unless told to do so. 2. The cop mistook the cane for a weapon. 3. The vet didn't tell the officer what he was doing and didn't stop while the cop was talking / screaming at him.

It was an accident where both had faults (the guy for acting recklessly during a traffic stop and the cop for not getting better glasses). But the burden lies more on the guy to make the cop feel safe. Let the officer approach the car next time and just sit cozily in your driver's seat.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    The aftermath of the shooting suggests that the officer realized that he made a mistake, and that it was reactionary incident. Horrible that it happened, but one capable of being categorized as a rational line-of-duty action by the officer.

Are you suggesting or advocating that removing firearms from police officers would be a good thing for society, and make us safer? If not, then exactly what are you advocating? Or - are you just randomly spouting out gibberish?
    I think police should be held to the same laws as citizens. If a city has gun control, it should also apply to police and government.

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    Both made mistakes. 1. Do not EVER get out of your car unless told to do so. 2. The cop mistook the cane for a weapon. 3. The vet didn't tell the officer what he was doing and didn't stop while the cop was talking / screaming at him.

It was an accident where both had faults (the guy for acting recklessly during a traffic stop and the cop for not getting better glasses). But the burden lies more on the guy to make the cop feel safe. Let the officer approach the car next time and just sit cozily in your driver's seat.
    I remember this being covered in drivers ed.

I think police should be held to the same laws as citizens. If a city has gun control, it should also apply to police and government.
    Just think about that proposal - only criminals and the military would have firearms. There are countries like that - and I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't want to move to one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Just think about that proposal - only criminals and the military would have firearms. There are countries like that - and I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't want to move to one of them.
    Military would only have guns on military bases.

Criminals wouldnt have guns... its against the law. Thats the whole point of gun control laws.... to keep guns away from criminals.

Lol

The idea is to get them to think about the proposal of disarming citizens.

Just sayin....... it's time for common sense car control policies. If we can save one life.....

Wonder what ever happened to 'ol blank cd.

Some say he's interning with Al Sharpton

just want to point out that i called this years ago. you see an act of car terrorism in the news daily. First it was mustangs and now dodge challengers have joined in.

#IfYouCanSaveOneLife #MakeAmericaWalkSafeAgain

They found your Challenger Sinfix

So, now that we have seen quite a few vehicle attacks from terrorists, do we ban all cars to protect the innocent public?
    Terrorist Attacks by Vehicle Fast Facts - CNN

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455