Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
You mean that you typed, "Adam Lanza" in Google, and that is the basis of your research into your expert psychological statement that we should value over people that actually are involved in this specific case.

So, your expert opinion is that he did not have any mental illness, and just woke up one day and decided to go kill a bunch of kids? Not crazy at all, right?
I'm concluding that you don't know what you're talking about and that zero "experts" have confirmed anything you're saying. Out of 4 of your referenced cases, 1 was declared unfit to stand trial, and two had legitimate mental illnesses. You use this false premise to make a poor case about how mental illness is the problem, when its really not that big of an issue. What you think being "crazy" and "mentally ill" means is irrelevant and really not medically accurate. If I sat down and really delved into it, I'd blow your whole argument apart like I do so regularly. But I'm not because I just don't care and would rather watch you make an ignorant fool out of yourself because its fun.