Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,680 of 2190

Thread: Defend your right to own a car.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AfroDiem View Post
    ban me for taking up for myself ? how about you stop being a dick
    You're "taking up for yourself" in a forum section where you admittedly have no knowledge or interest. Some might call that being a disturbance. Feel free to find a topic where you share interest or have the mental capacity to engage another person in conversation. Your presence here serves no purpose. If you were someone worthy of said respect that you feel you deserve, you would realize that and run along.

But you're not.... you're a pencil dick 16 year old with the intellect of a carrot, so here you are.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You're "taking up for yourself" in a forum section where you admittedly have no knowledge or interest. Some might call that being a disturbance. Feel free to find a topic where you share interest or have the mental capacity to engage another person in conversation. Your presence here serves no purpose. If you were someone worthy of said respect that you feel you deserve, you would realize that and run along.

But you're not.... you're a pencil dick 16 year old with the intellect of a carrot, so here you are.
    the topic is "defend the rights to own your car" which i do have interest in dumbass. your just a old prick being bitch about things because someone dont agree with you on stuff. In my mind your not even a fucking elder you trying to argue with a 16 year old and looking like a dumbass doing it.oh and that smart guy shit your trying to do is not working so please stop

the topic is "defend the rights to own your car" which i do have interest in dumbass. your just a old prick being bitch about things because someone dont agree with you on stuff. In my mind your not even a fucking elder you trying to argue with a 16 year old and looking like a dumbass doing it.oh and that smart guy shit your trying to do is not working so please stop

This thread is not about cars. I'm sorry that you could not figure that out. I am equally sorry that i had to step in and solve this "puzzle" for you, spoiling your surprise, but i did so because it became obvious that you would never figure it out for yourself. Now that you know that, run along.

LOL... I can imagine a lot of things happen "in your mind" that really don't. It doesn't make them any more true.

Edit: "Thanks for deducting reputation from this user".

IA Member

This thread is not about cars. I'm sorry that you could not figure that out. I am equally sorry that i had to step in and solve this "puzzle" for you, spoiling your surprise, but i did so because it became obvious that you would never figure it out for yourself. Now that you know that, run along.
    whats the title of this thread ? please tell me

I hate talking to people who are too dumb to realize how dumb you're making them look. There's simply no reward in it.

IA Member

Your intellect is clearly superior. I marvel in the shadow of your mental capacity. I only ask you one favor....... save some pussy for the rest of us.
    -_- but this was you yesterday...... now you sound dumb ass fuck

wow..........

I hope i wasnt this stupid when i was 16.

There's this thing called sarcasm. It's one of the finer joys that this world has to offer. Look it up and begin living as life is meant to be lived.

Dude, just stop. You're making it way too easy. Go back and read the thread and you should be able to realize how dumb you look right now. If you can't figure it out from there you should probably just steer clear of this section and stick to topics you actually have some knowledge on.

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    Dude, just stop. You're making it way too easy. Go back and read the thread and you should be able to realize how dumb you look right now. If you can't figure it out from there you should probably just steer clear of this section and stick to topics you actually have some knowledge on.

Gun Ban by Default - Joe For America | Joe For America

democrats will never stop..... we'll be fighting this fight until the end of time.

How could it be made any more obvious that gun control is not about crime to them? never was and never will be.....
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 05-19-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    So what else would someone mean when they "woman's choice"?

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 2.
    A womans choice to do with her body what she wants. The morality of abortion should be left solely up to the woman getting the abortion. Not to a 60 yr. old male DC bureaucrat.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    A womans choice to do with her body what she wants. The morality of abortion should be left solely up to the woman getting the abortion. Not to a 60 yr. old male DC bureaucrat.
    So yes "woman's choice" is just another word for abortion.

Btw, why do I need some 60 yo DC bureaucrat to tell me what kind of health insurance I should have? Shouldn't I have a choice?

There's this thing called sarcasm. It's one of the finer joys that this world has to offer. Look it up and begin living as life is meant to be lived.
    For fucks sake, you guys do realize his first language is NOT ENGLISH, right? Go back and read the thread. The guy saw the stupid ass thread title by sinfix and thought he was actually talking about banning cars (even speakers of fluent english cant understand Sinfix's incoherent ramblings 90% of the time). Sarcasm is often lost in translation, especially in internet discussion without some kind of vocal inflection

Now who looks like a dumb ass.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

So yes "woman's choice" is just another word for abortion.

Btw, why do I need some 60 yo DC bureaucrat to tell me what kind of health insurance I should have? Shouldn't I have a choice?

No, womans choice is not another word for abortion. Abortion is the only word for abortion. Choice and abortion are not mutually exclusive.

And you still have the same "choice" of health insurance youve always had.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

You.

Regardless of your first language you could read a few pages of this thread from the very beginning and understand what is was about if you understood English. This kid came in guns blazing thinking he was going to defend his right to own a car (a) without reading any part of the thread (b) without going back and reading the thread when the err of his ways was pointed out and (c) continued to defend a clearly irrelevant and asinine position after it had been pointed out many times, something you seem to be very well versed in yourself so I can understand why you would jump to his defense.

You.....

No, womans choice is not another word for abortion. Abortion is the only word for abortion. Choice and abortion are not mutually exclusive.

So I ask again, what else are people talking about when they say "a woman's right to choose"?

Actually no. Starting in 2014 major medical plans will not be offered. Higher copays and higher deductibles will no longer be allowed. This was a lie from the start that presbo is still spewing.

blank,
    Doctor uses a scissors and a suction catheter to kill unwanted baby = Moral question should be left up to the woman.
    Doctor uses a gun to kill unwanted baby = Forget the moral question, we must restrict legal owners from getting assault weapons immediately.
    That's sums up your position on this, right?

Except at a much higher rate - don't forget that.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

You.

Regardless of your first language you could read a few pages of this thread from the very beginning and understand what is was about if you understood English. This kid came in guns blazing thinking he was going to defend his right to own a car (a) without reading any part of the thread (b) without going back and reading the thread when the err of his ways was pointed out and (c) continued to defend a clearly irrelevant and asinine position after it had been pointed out many times, something you seem to be very well versed in yourself so I can understand why you would jump to his defense.
    You.....
    How did I know the both of you would post some off the wall moronic shit like this

and just for clarities sake, since you're both experts on how ESL people perceive english sarcasm, what were your first and/or second languages? Do you speak any other languages than english? Fluently?

You dont. Thats what I thought. You've both made yourselves look even more stupid, which, for you, and especially sinfix, is a monumental task. You should give yourselves a pat on the back

/conversation

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    blank,
    Doctor uses a scissors and a suction catheter to kill unwanted baby = Moral question should be left up to the woman.
    Doctor uses a gun to kill unwanted baby = Forget the moral question, we must restrict legal owners from getting assault weapons immediately.
    That's sums up your position on this, right?
    Absolutely not, since abortion is rarely this cut and dry, or compared to using a gun to kill it in any rational discussion

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

How did I know the both of you would post some off the wall moronic shit like this

and just for clarities sake, since you're both experts on how ESL people perceive english sarcasm, what were your first and/or second languages? Do you speak any other languages than english? Fluently?

You dont. Thats what I thought. You've both made yourselves look even more stupid, which, for you, and especially sinfix, is a monumental task. You should give yourselves a pat on the back

/conversation

And how did I know that you'd come back with some stupid response without even the slightest attempts to refute anything? Because that's how you roll.

Btw, I speak more than one language. Soooo carry on with your baseless assessment of me.

Absolutely not, since abortion is rarely this cut and dry, or compared to using a gun to kill it in any rational discussion
    You should let an abortion doctor know that - scissors are used to cut open a hole in the skull, and a suction catheter is used to suck out the brain - that's exactly how doctors perform late abortions. You can look it up. the point is that the moral choice is the same - no matter what tool is used.
    You wouldn't advocate that a woman be allowed to shoot an unwanted child, but its ok for her to have a choice to kill it - just not with an assault rifle, right?

Sometimes the doc uses a needle and shoves it into an unborn babies brain too.

Abortion is absolutely a cut and dry proposition. So called doctor kills unborn baby.

You still haven't answered my question though. What else are people talking about when they talk about a woman's right to choose?

And how did I know that you'd come back with some stupid response without even the slightest attempts to refute anything? Because that's how you roll.

Btw, I speak more than one language. Soooo carry on with your baseless assessment of me.
    For some reason I reeeeelly doubt that. If you did, you wouldn't have said the dumb shit you said.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

For some reason I reeeeelly doubt that. If you did, you wouldn't have said the dumb shit you said.
    Doubt whatever want, doesn't make the dumb shit you say right.

Why don't you attempt to address the points I made instead of hurling baseless insults?

You should let an abortion doctor know that - scissors are used to cut open a hole in the skull, and a suction catheter is used to suck out the brain - that's exactly how doctors perform late abortions. You can look it up. the point is that the moral choice is the same - no matter what tool is used.
    I dont care how an abortion is performed. That is not and has never been the point. Abortion is not always "kill unwanted babies". This is a loaded rationalization. The procedure in which doctors remove non-viable embryos and fetuses are also "abortions", and, more technically, Intact Dilation and Extractions.

You wouldn't advocate that a woman be allowed to shoot an unwanted child, but its ok for her to have a choice to kill it - just not with an assault rifle, right?
    Are you trolling? Or are you actually interested in rational discussion?

Abortion is absolutely a cut and dry proposition. So called doctor kills unborn baby.
    False. "Abortions" are used to remove unborn babies from the uterus, whether they are "alive" or not

You still haven't answered my question though. What else are people talking about when they talk about a woman's right to choose?
    An individuals (womans) choice to have an abortion. Thats what the rational discussion is about. Do you think women should be able to have the choice to have an abortion performed by trained professional doctors or not?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Why don't you attempt to address the points I made instead of hurling baseless insults?
    1. Practice what you preach.

2. The first page of the thread was literally Sinfix making a stupid, shitty analogy of gun control to cars. It's not surprising at all for someone, who's primary language is not English, to not understand that Sinfix was trying to engage in a rational discussion about gun control, since the word "gun" wasnt even mentioned in the first post

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

How did I know the both of you would post some off the wall moronic shit like thisand just for clarities sake, since you're both experts on how ESL people perceive english sarcasm, what were your first and/or second languages? Do you speak any other languages than english? Fluently?You dont. Thats what I thought. You've both made yourselves look even more stupid, which, for you, and especially sinfix, is a monumental task. You should give yourselves a pat on the back/conversation
    Says the self righteous liberal. Cuz think bout it....who are da three greatest political activists of all time.....blankcd...blankcd...and blankcd.......

Says the self righteous liberal.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Keeping true to his self righteousness.

1. Practice what you preach.
    I told the kid to go back and read the thread because his current argument made him look dumb and that he should steer clear of this section if he couldn't figure out why by re-reading the thread, giving advice not hurling insults. Also, steering clear of this section is probably sound advice since, by his own admission, he really has no interest in politics.

2. The first page of the thread was literally Sinfix making a stupid, shitty analogy of gun control to cars. It's not surprising at all for someone, who's primary language is not English, to not understand that Sinfix was trying to engage in a rational discussion about gun control, since the word "gun" wasnt even mentioned in the first post
    Nevermind the 80-some-odd pages after that first page that he could skim through.

I'm gonna print out of a few of these to have on me when im riding around.

I dont care how an abortion is performed. That is not and has never been the point. Abortion is not always "kill unwanted babies". This is a loaded rationalization. The procedure in which doctors remove non-viable embryos and fetuses are also "abortions", and, more technically, Intact Dilation and Extractions.

Are you trolling? Or are you actually interested in rational discussion?
    You need to use some critical thinking here. It seems that you have a lot of difficulty when it comes to using your brain.

Most abortions are simply die to the baby not being wanted by the mother in "woman's choice" situations - we aren't talking about medical emergencies here, we are talking about woman's choice.

So, is killing via abortion different than killing via a firearm? Is one killing, and the other isn't?
    Since you have clearly stated how you are for letting a woman use her own personal moral compass to determine if she wants to kill a baby via abortion, why are you against letting a man/woman use their own moral compass to determine if he/she wants to kill someone with an assault rifle?

The discussion is not about abortion per say, but rather, should someones's own personal morality determine whether other's should live or die; and, can you argue that in one case it's fine, but in other cases, it is not allowable.

Most abortions are simply die to the baby not being wanted by the mother in "woman's choice" situations - we aren't talking about medical emergencies here, we are talking about woman's choice.
    False. Very false.

http://www.m.webmd.com/women/tc/abor...hoose-abortion

Women's choice isn't a situation. It simply means the choice of woman, and in this discussion, the choice is between having an abortion or not having an abortion. There is no alternate definition for this. Period.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/def...hoice?q=Choice

So, is killing via abortion different than killing via a firearm? Is one killing, and the other isn't?
    Since you have clearly stated how you are for letting a woman use her own personal moral compass to determine if she wants to kill a baby via abortion, why are you against letting a man/woman use their own moral compass to determine if he/she wants to kill someone with an assault rifle?

The discussion is not about abortion per say, but rather, should someones's own personal morality determine whether other's should live or die; and, can you argue that in one case it's fine, but in other cases, it is not allowable.
    I take it you're incapable of making your argument without using emotional embellishments and appeal to emotion fallacies? I'm not arguing whether someone should live or die in one case and not another, because that's not what abortion is at all.

Lets see if you can make your case without using the words "killing", "murder", "baby", and "firearm", as these are all emotionally charged words, or emotional embellishments, and have nothing to do with an abortion procedure. I would hope that you'd agree that you can't kill a baby if its A) Not alive, and B) not a baby. So are you able to judge the subject dispassionately?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

False. Very false.

Abortion-Reasons Women Choose Abortion

Women's choice isn't a situation. It simply means the choice of woman, and in this discussion, the choice is between having an abortion or not having an abortion. There is no alternate definition for this. Period.

Definition of choice in Oxford Dictionaries (US English) (US)

I take it you're incapable of making your argument without using emotional embellishments and appeal to emotion fallacies? I'm not arguing whether someone should live or die in one case and not another, because that's not what abortion is at all.

Lets see if you can make your case without using the words "killing", "murder", "baby", and "firearm", as these are all emotionally charged words, or emotional embellishments, and have nothing to do with an abortion procedure. I would hope that you'd agree that you can't kill a baby if its A) Not alive, and B) not a baby. So are you able to judge the subject dispassionately?

The hypocrisy is staggering.

What you're trying to do is to strengthen your argument by arguing that the procedure is wrong because its immoral. I'm not gonna sit here and advocate for killing living things, but I don't pretend that its the only thing an abortion is, and then judge the situation based on that.

Abortion is simply an extraction of a fetus or an embryo, surgically or medically, whether its dead or alive, viable or non-viable. There's no alternate definition for it. Period.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

The hypocrisy is staggering.
    Not at all really.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

If you think guns kill people, but abortion doesnt..... you might be a liberal.