Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Defend your right to own a car.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    She done ant have her phd so to y'all she's no expert.
    Which is it, dude? You stated above that she quit the medical field due to high tuition costs and that she is a financial major.

It's not according to us. It's according to the licensing board. Not to mention you don't even have any idea what field of medicine she is purported to have this mythical degree in. You do know that general pediatrics doctors are not trained in psychology, right?[/QUOTE]

I must explain everything through and through with y'all. It's amazing. She did not continue for her phd it was to expensive. I never cared enough to ask. All my responses are done quickly sorry if I don't type 4 pages so that you can understand.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post

I must explain everything through and through with y'all. It's amazing. She did not continue for her phd it was to expensive. I never cared enough to ask. All my responses are done quickly sorry if I don't type 4 pages so that you can understand.
    You're not explaining anything to anyone, man. So she's not a doctor, let alone licensed as such, but you're promoting her as one. And you're also throwing her service capabilities out there not even having a clue as to which area of medicine she would be in?

I'm understanding just fine, sir, because, since we're throwing out levels of education here, I'm a Dean's list graduate from college and I'm quite adept at comprehension. I'm not typing four page responses and I'm definitely getting my points across.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

This may very well be the stupidest thread ever made in this section.

It was established from jump street that:

A) E36's girlfriend is about as legitimately degreed as Manti Te'o's girlfriend

And B) E36s creamy white Aloe Vera soft ass would last as long in Atlanta State Prison as the Falcons lasted in the post season.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

You're not explaining anything to anyone, man. So she's not a doctor, let alone licensed as such, but you're promoting her as one. And you're also throwing her service capabilities out there not even having a clue as to which area of medicine she would be in?

I'm understanding just fine, sir, because, since we're throwing out levels of education here, I'm a Dean's list graduate from college and I'm quite adept at comprehension. I'm not typing four page responses and I'm definitely getting my points across.
    That's fine... Ill type my point tonight via computer and not cell phone.

I applaud your condescending effort at be lilting my education level based on shitty typed out responses. Ill be sure to log in when I get home and actually give you my 100% attention because as of now your getting 10%. It's not easy to type and work a large machine but I'm doing my best.

Giving you're an educated guy so is my girlfriend. Yes she's not a doctor but posses knowledge in the medical field. I'm sure she would be up to par being she has been on every deans list I. Every school she attended. Giving that she is highly intelligent she lacks common sense as do most of you. I can verbally argue better then I can typing out an argument. I think to much when typing especially if I'm busy doing something.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

That's fine... Ill type my point tonight via computer and not cell phone.

I applaud your condescending effort at be lilting my education level based on shitty typed out responses. Ill be sure to log in when I get home and actually give you my 100% attention because as of now your getting 10%. It's not easy to type and work a large machine but I'm doing my best.

Giving you're an educated guy so is my girlfriend. Yes she's not a doctor but posses knowledge in the medical field. I'm sure she would be up to par being she has been on every deans list I. Every school she attended. Giving that she is highly intelligent she lacks common sense as do most of you. I can verbally argue better then I can typing out an argument. I think to much when typing especially if I'm busy doing something.

Sent from my mind
    This is the second time now that I've seen you say your girlfriend lacks common sense. What a great boy she found!

You lack it too, didn't you try to sell me a reclinable seat when I specifically said I needed a one piece?

I applaud your condescending effort at be lilting my education level based on shitty typed out responses.
    I wasn't trying to belittle you any more than you were me when you typed that you amazed that you keep having to type out your explanations because we just weren't getting it. Also since you volunteered your educational prowess in an earlier post of yours.

Yes she's not a doctor but posses knowledge in the medical field. I'm sure she would be up to par being she has been on every deans list I. Every school she attended. Giving that she is highly intelligent she lacks common sense as do most of you.
    I have, what I think, a high level of common sense. So this girl is not a doctor, even quitting school for it, but yet she's still going to be up to par with her knowledge in psychology? Even though you have no idea if she was even remotely in the area of psychology? You do know that anesthesiologists are not the same as psychologists, right? And her being on one Dean's List doesn't make her any more of a doctor than me being on the Dean's List makes me an astronaut.

I'm not understanding how you're able to question my common sense when you're just so far out of the realm, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    This is the second time now that I've seen you say your girlfriend lacks common sense. What a great boy she found!

You lack it too, didn't you try to sell me a reclinable seat when I specifically said I needed a one piece?
    No not I but my friend tried to sell my seat to you.

I tell my girl friend she doesn't have common sense. She's catching on.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

I wasn't trying to belittle you any more than you were me when you typed that you amazed that you keep having to type out your explanations because we just weren't getting it. Also since you volunteered your educational prowess in an earlier post of yours.

I have, what I think, a high level of common sense. So this girl is not a doctor, even quitting school for it, but yet she's still going to be up to par with her knowledge in psychology? Even though you have no idea if she was even remotely in the area of psychology? You do know that anesthesiologists are not the same as psychologists, right? And her being on one Dean's List doesn't make her any more of a doctor than me being on the Dean's List makes me an astronaut.

I'm not understanding how you're able to question my common sense when you're just so far out of the realm, dude.
    Your word play was education at its best not common sense. Someone with a high level of book smarts thinks they have common sense, but you can not just type out some well written paragraph and say "hey I have common sense."

She didn't quit she just didn't want to further her education in medicine. I'm sure it was physiology giving her mom is a school consular and that's what she wanted to be as well. You said you were apart of the deans list so I pointed out so was she but I'm still able to run circles around her when arguing.(verbally) people without common sense can be convinced their wrong even when they're right. I do it all the time. You also started off wrong... "I think I have common sense" the difference between me and you is "I know" I have common sense. I'm able to keep up with people as educated as y'all and I didn't even graduate high school due to going to jail.

If you haven't noticed what I'm doing ill clarify. Your stating that someone with a piece of paper stating they know something holds merit correct ?

Who would you trust to work on your car?

A guy who has 30 years plus in automotive mechanics or a young guy straight out of school for automotive mechanics ? The kicker; the first guy doesn't poses papers stating he's graduated from any school at all. So do you go with the kid? His papers stated that he knows what he's doing.

What many of you do is judge me by my lack of ability to place words correctly while arguing and use it to your advantage to re word it to sounds as if I'm just a pompous idiot. Giving y'all know I'm at work and typing fast responses on my phone. No I do not poses any type of degree, but that doesn't make me any less intelligent then any of you.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

I believe the children are our future
    Teach them well and let them lead the way
    Show them all the beauty they possess inside
    Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
    Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero
    People need someone to look up to
    I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
    A lonely place to be
    And so I learned to depend on me

[Chorus:]
    I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
    If I fail, if I succeed
    At least I'll live as I believe
    No matter what they take from me
    They can't take away my dignity
    Because the greatest love of all
    Is happening to me
    I found the greatest love of all
    Inside of me
    The greatest love of all
    Is easy to achieve
    Learning to love yourself
    It is the greatest love of all

[Chorus]

And if, by chance, that special place
    That you've been dreaming of
    Leads you to a lonely place
    Find your strength in love

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post

Everybody's searching for a hero
    People need someone to look up to
    I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
    A lonely place to be
    And so I learned to depend on me

[Chorus:]
    I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
    If I fail, if I succeed
    At least I'll live as I believe
    No matter what they take from me
    They can't take away my dignity
    Because the greatest love of all
    Is happening to me
    I found the greatest love of all
    Inside of me
    The greatest love of all
    Is easy to achieve
    Learning to love yourself
    It is the greatest love of all

[Chorus]

And if, by chance, that special place
    That you've been dreaming of
    Leads you to a lonely place
    Find your strength in love
    What song is this ? Lol

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

What song is this ? Lol

Sent from my mind

No I do not poses any type of degree, but that doesn't make me any less intelligent then any of you.
    And this is how most threads in this section devolve. There is some actual debate on the topic at hand and it quickly becomes a contest about who is smarter than who. The last three or four pages are mostly about how much E36 knows about prison life and whether his girlfriend has a degree or not. How does that relate to gun/car regulation? I know not.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    And this is how most threads in this section devolve. There is some actual debate on the topic at hand and it quickly becomes a contest about who is smarter than who. The last three or four pages are mostly about how much E36 knows about prison life and whether his girlfriend has a degree or not. How does that relate to gun/car regulation? I know not.
    Actually their topic has been derailed before I even entered the thread.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    It was established from jump street that:

A) E36's girlfriend is about as legitimately degreed as Manti Te'o's girlfriend

And B) E36s creamy white Aloe Vera soft ass would last as long in Atlanta State Prison as the Falcons lasted in the post season.
    OMG - it is the end of the world. I actually 'liked" one of your posts....
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Did I say his toxicology report was released? Please quote me where I did, otherwise, you're talking out of your ass again

No. No they havent.

What are you getting at here?

Ms Jackson is a journalist and an activist. Not a Dr.

Autism is not a contributing factor. Dr. Harold Koplewicz would disagree with your generalization.

One is not a doctor, the other confirmed everything I said. So yes, the one doctor is worth his salt.

Your exact quote was "the common thread between all these incidents was a mental illness" I pointed out with 100% accuracy that one of the four incidents you referenced had a legitimate clinically defined mental illness.

You say a personality disorder is a mental disorder; professional psychologists, and myself, have said differently. I guess it's "po-Tay-toe po-tah-toe", only in you're case it's potato-turtles.

Done talking out of your ass yet? Or should I school you some more? At this rate I should start charging tuition.
    I typed up a long response on my phone, then it dumped. You get the short version this time. Sorry, deal with it.

I never claimed that you stated that the toxicology report was released. Once again, you make assumptions and incorrect statements trying to state that someone is implying something when they are not. You have done that a lot in this thread.
    The ME has already stated that he does not expect to see the toxicology report give us any new information; however, he is still waiting on it. That's a fact.

Dr. Harold Koplewicz is one who has been supporting the initial reports of mental issues with Adam Lanza. You say he is worth his salt, but you believe that you know better than him on this specific case?

Nancy Jackson is not a doctor, that is correct. She is much more involved with autistic individuals than you are though, and is recognized as a more dependable source regarding such than you are. How many news outlets or law enforcement organizations sought your opinion on Adam Lanza?

BTW - You stated one time that you were a scientist, and now you claim education in psychology. Which is it? Are you a scientist, or a psychologist, or neither? Do you have your doctorate in any field? Do you even have a job, or are you still a student?
    You definitely wasted a lot of money paying tuition, as you have shown that you are unable to read, comprehend, research, or draw logical conclusions. Perhaps you are suited to be a politician.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    OMG - it is the end of the world. I actually 'liked" one of your posts....
    That's cute maybe y'all should hold hands.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

You say a personality disorder is a mental disorder; professional psychologists, and myself, have said differently.
    BTW - You stated one time that you were a scientist, and now you claim education in psychology. Which is it? Are you a scientist, or a psychologist, or neither? Do you have your doctorate in any field? Do you even have a job, or are you still a student?
    You definitely wasted a lot of money paying tuition, as you have shown that you are unable to read, comprehend, research, or draw logical conclusions. Perhaps you are suited to be a politician.
    Oh lawd... ~Awaiting parsing of words Bill Clinton style in blank's response.~

That being said, I don't see where he said he was a psychologist or educated in psychology (at least in that post, if it was elsewhere I retract my statement) just merely giving his opinion.

But I heard he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

HOLY HELL, DUDE!!!!! I hope that was your last bullet because you have now run out of feet to shoot.............

She gave up on med school because of how much it cost but in the field of medicine she's very smart.
    But............but.......but............huh?

She didn't quit she just didn't want to further her education in medicine.
    I don't know if I can keep up, man. I'm guessing you're forgetting what you type the second you hit the ENTER key?

Your word play was education at its best not common sense. Someone with a high level of book smarts thinks they have common sense, but you can not just type out some well written paragraph and say "hey I have common sense."
    But didn't you say you were an "honors gifted" student? Therefore, by your own theory, you lack common sense as well.

Your stating that someone with a piece of paper stating they know something holds merit correct ?

Who would you trust to work on your car?

A guy who has 30 years plus in automotive mechanics or a young guy straight out of school for automotive mechanics ? The kicker; the first guy doesn't poses papers stating he's graduated from any school at all. So do you go with the kid? His papers stated that he knows what he's doing.
    Apple, I'd like you to meet my very good friend, Orange.

What many of you do is judge me by my lack of ability to place words correctly while arguing and use it to your advantage to re word it to sounds as if I'm just a pompous idiot.
    I'm not judging you at all. I've not once insulted you, nor will I.

Physiology, huh?

HOLY HELL, DUDE!!!!! I hope that was your last bullet because you have now run out of feet to shoot.............

But............but.......but............huh?

I don't know if I can keep up, man. I'm guessing you're forgetting what you type the second you hit the ENTER key?

But didn't you say you were an "honors gifted" student? Therefore, by your own theory, you lack common sense as well.

Apple, I'd like you to meet my very good friend, Orange.

I'm not judging you at all. I've not once insulted you, nor will I.

Physiology, huh?
    Last time I write this out. She went to med school got a degree decided she didn't want a phd so she decided to go another route. How was that, is that better now.

I was a honors gifted student just to prove a point that I didn't have a learning disability. I was pointing out that you wrote this elaborate paragraph then said you have common sense. You didn't at all show any common sense. Common sense says "don't reply to the stupid troll."

Y'all honestly will argue with anyone. I got on here not knowing shit and made y'all argue for the fuck of it. Some would say I have a mental illness, but that's just because y'all don't understand me. I use the forum as away to let off steam or just to fuck with people. I wouldn't honestly try me hardest to argue with y'all guys giving I know half of you are nothing but book smarts. Shit half of you are a walking google page. I have learned quite a lot though, so thank you!

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Oh lawd... ~Awaiting parsing of words Bill Clinton style in blank's response.~

That being said, I don't see where he said he was a psychologist or educated in psychology (at least in that post, if it was elsewhere I retract my statement) just merely giving his opinion.

But I heard he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    He did not claim to be a psychologist. He did refer to himself as someone studying in the field of psychology and later referred to the the scientific world and used the word we for it to imply that he was part of that community as well.
    I am not aware of him being employed as either a scientist or a

Last time I write this out. She went to med school got a degree decided she didn't want a phd so she decided to go another route. How was that, is that better now.
    Ok, thank you. Just leave it at one story next time, dude.

I was a honors gifted student just to prove a point that I didn't have a learning disability. I was pointing out that you wrote this elaborate paragraph then said you have common sense. You didn't at all show any common sense. Common sense says "don't reply to the stupid troll."
    You've made me a believer.

I wouldn't honestly try me hardest to argue....
    Funny part is that I've been at home drugged up with the flu all day. Pretty rough to try too hard when you've got Tylenol Nite time in your system and feeling the way I am, lolol.

Unlike yourself, I won't judge you, man. I don't know you beyond this keyboard so I don't know if you have common sense or not. The thing is, is I am proud of myself and my education and have no problem speaking or typing as such. I don't post "gangsta" or shorten my words into syllables or numbers, not because I think it's stupid, but because that's just not me.

I halfway thought you were making all this up to see where it would go. It started to set in when the comment was made about this thread being a joke from the get go.

He did not claim to be a psychologist. He did refer to himself as someone studying in the field of psychology and later referred to the the scientific world and used the word we for it to imply that he was part of that community as well.
    Or a what???

DON'T LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!

LOL But seriously, I'm on your side.

Ok, thank you. Just leave it at one story next time, dude.

You've made me a believer.

Funny part is that I've been at home drugged up with the flu all day. Pretty rough to try too hard when you've got Tylenol Nite time in your system and feeling the way I am, lolol.

Unlike yourself, I won't judge you, man. I don't know you beyond this keyboard so I don't know if you have common sense or not. The thing is, is I am proud of myself and my education and have no problem speaking or typing as such. I don't post "gangsta" or shorten my words into syllables or numbers, not because I think it's stupid, but because that's just not me.

I halfway thought you were making all this up to see where it would go. It started to set in when the comment was made about this thread being a joke from the get go.
    I'm trying to further my typing skills but its harder to do so when your always at work. I'm not judging any of you either. I know people joke and what not y'all just happen to be a lot more educated then most so I'm not used to the jokes just yet.

I'm glad I don't get sick, but NyQuil does make me sleep a whole lot better. Lol

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

The last time I took NyQuil, I dreamed about having sex with my ex-wife.

Needless to say, I'm never taking it again.

Are psychology and science separate somehow now? Guess I missed that memo.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

That's weird because I could have swore I sent that memo out to everyone who gave a fuck.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Guess that's why I missed it

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Always avoiding giving an honest answer... or answering any questions posed directly to you....

In the past, you attempted to present yourself as an expert in biology. Now, it psychology. What field do you actually have a degree in? What field are you actually employed in?

Always avoiding giving an honest answer... or answering any questions posed directly to you....

In the past, you attempted to present yourself as an expert in biology. Now, it psychology. What field do you actually have a degree in? What field are you actually employed in?
    I don't think I've ever presented myself as an expert in biology, or psychology for that matter, ever. I did say I was studying psychology. Psychology is a science. You acted as if they were somehow mutually exclusive.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I have a PHD in vaginaolgy.

I don't think I've ever presented myself as an expert in biology, or psychology for that matter, ever. I did say I was studying psychology. Psychology is a science. You acted as if they were somehow mutually exclusive.
    Do you have a degree in psychology or are you employed as a scientist?

As for psychology being science, most scientists from hard science such as biology disagree with sociologists and psychologists.
    Psychology does not meet the five requirements for a field to be considered scientically rigorous. It does not have clearly defined terminology, quantifibility, higly controlled experimental conditions, reproducibility, or predictability and testability.
    Psychology is not able to meet the standards of science.
    Last edited by David88vert; 01-22-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Not sure why you asked this, but it appears to be an illness that was faked?

Do you have a degree in psychology or are you employed as a scientist?
    Im not a doctor of psychology and Im employed in an applied science.

As for psychology being science, most scientists from hard science such as biology disagree with sociologists and psychologists.
    Psychology does not meet the five requirements for a field to be considered scientically rigorous. It does not have clearly defined terminology, quantifibility, higly controlled experimental conditions, reproducibility, or predictability and testability.
    Psychology is not able to meet the standards of science.
    Pretty hard to tell if you're serious here. But I'll tell you like I told E36, your opinion of psychological science is starkly different from reality. LOL.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Not sure why you asked this, but it appears to be an illness that was faked?
    It was an illness that was faked, and the basis on which MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) was diagnosed and treated for years. Sally Fields even starred in a movie about her. Setting back any true advancement in MPD research for decades.

Science is based on things that are repeatable, one may not know why gravity makes the apple fall... But it does so every time.

Psychology does not = Science in a broad term. That's all I was getting at.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    This may very well be the stupidest thread ever made in this section.
    Calling me stupid when im actually doing an Obama impression, is a compliment. Thank you sir.

I'm trying to further my typing skills but its harder to do so when your always at work. I'm not judging any of you either. I know people joke and what not y'all just happen to be a lot more educated then most so I'm not used to the jokes just yet.

I'm glad I don't get sick, but NyQuil does make me sleep a whole lot better. Lol

Sent from my mind
    i love how you and Nelson keep commenting on people's literary skills. The challenge you feel during these types of exchanges where you feel like you're struggling to keep up..... that's you being stupid. Let go and embrace reality.

The impression i got in psychology was that a lot of things are left open to interpretation. It was hardly an exact science.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast