Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Defend your right to own a car.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Newtown - Adama Lanza
    Adam’s uncle said he was taking an anti-psychotic drug called Fanapt.Fanapt can cause suicidal thoughts and affect judgment according to product warnings..
    There is no evidence so far that Adam Lanza was taking any seretonin inhibitors. Zero. And there are no medical experts who confirm he was taking drugs OR that he had a mental disorder. What his uncle thinks he was taking is MERELY SPECULATION. (That would be a common thread with you, speculation.) Relatives say he MAY have been autistic, but autism IS NOT a mental illness, it is classified as a developmental disorder, and there is ZERO link between people with autism and violent behavior. ZERO professional psychologists worth their degree or their salt will disagree.
    Gunman's family at a loss to explain Connecticut shooting - CNN.com
    Autism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You're 0 for 1 so far...

Aurora Massacre - James Holmes
    First we need to back up and realize that everyone who is a "patient of psychiatry" DOES NOT have mental health issues. Then we further need to understand what a mental health issue is, and while dysphoric mania is listed as a legitimate mental illness, Holmes was never officially diagnosed with the disorder. For all we know so far, it was a self diagnosis by a student of neurology and someone planning to cover his tracks. Speculation again confirmed, no official diagnosis again...

Thats 0 for 2

Isla Vista Massacre - David Attias (student at University of CA, Santa Barbara)
    Fact: He Was found legally insane and to have bipolar disorder.
    Alright, you hit one! 1 for 3

Susan Smith - Smith's defense psychiatrist diagnosed her with dependent personality disorder.
    Meh, this is close, and a toss-up. Personality disorder is not necessarily a mental disorder.

It seems what the common thread is, is that you're trying to compartmentalize people with issues as all having some legitimate mental health issues. The American Psychiatric Asocciation, The DSM-IV, and the International Classification of diseases all classify personality disorders, developmental disorders, and mental disorders separate of each other.

Mental disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are both of said publications, but I suspect you wouldnt know what you're looking at anyway.

http://allpsych.com/disorders/dsm.html

http://www.who.int/classifications/icd/en/

People who go on killing sprees do not necessarily have to have a mental disorder, because like I said before, if we classify people capable of killing other people as mentally ill, we can stuff A LOT of people in that category.

I have provided facts, not my opinion, but the opinions of professional psychologists.
    I dont believe you've referenced any professional psychologists opinions.

In the cases that I showed in this thread, all are considered mental health issues.
    Nope. Not really.

No one is claiming that all people with mental health issues are violent. Or even that they are the majority.
    No one is claiming that all violence comes from people with mental health issues. Or even that they are the majority.
    Specific cases are being discussed - that's all.
    Slow down, you're backpedaling so fast I cant keep up.

Thanks for playing, again.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Just because you have a degree doesn't make you an expert on how a person thinks.
    LOL, yes it does.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

People use "clinically insane/ill" to get out of the death penalty.
    I agree with you here. I would have to say that killings by firearms by "normal" folks are probably higher in percentage than killing by people with mental disorders or accidental.

There is no way you can sit there and say you have never driven a very fast car fast on public roads.. ...............
    ............. You are a danger to all who drive on the roads. So is everyone in this car forum. We all drive above the speed limit, we all want stupid fast cars that's just life.
    I know I can say that I've never driven a very fast car on public roads. And I can surely say that I'm definitely not a danger to folks on the road. Am I a potential danger? Of course. Accidents happen. How do I know? One accident (1993 in the rain) in twenty-seven years is a nice number to have. I'm sure the inspector could tell if the person they are testing has some type of disorder that would impact their driving ability. Also, I drive maybe five miles over the limit. I used to not, but I never drove over ten over back before I had my CDL. And I couldn't care less about owning a fast car.

I'm sure the inspector could tell if the person they are testing has some type of disorder that would impact their driving ability.
    If I were a betting person, I'd take you up on that. I'm quite confident that driving test instructors do not have a degree in psychology. Having a mental disorder doesn't mean you're "loony" twenty-four hours a day.

You do realize that a lot of what is posted in this thread is simply to provoke though, don't you?
    I'll be honest, I believe this thread was created for just that, lolol.

A year and a half is hardly a short time.
    In jail speak, that amount of time is a short time. Might not feel like it, but it is.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    LOL, yes it does.
    Sorry it doesn't guy. You will never know what a killer truly feels before and after he kills only he will know. You can only make assumptions. Your job is to make assumptions on why people do what they do. You can't be 100% on why they did it.

Instead you make excuses for the person. "He's suffering from ---enter fake mental illness here----"

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    I agree with you here. I would have to say that killings by firearms by "normal" folks are probably higher in percentage than killing by people with mental disorders or accidental.

I know I can say that I've never driven a very fast car on public roads. And I can surely say that I'm definitely not a danger to folks on the road. Am I a potential danger? Of course. Accidents happen. How do I know? One accident (1993 in the rain) in twenty-seven years is a nice number to have. I'm sure the inspector could tell if the person they are testing has some type of disorder that would impact their driving ability. Also, I drive maybe five miles over the limit. I used to not, but I never drove over ten over back before I had my CDL. And I couldn't care less about owning a fast car.

If I were a betting person, I'd take you up on that. I'm quite confident that driving test instructors do not have a degree in psychology. Having a mental disorder doesn't mean you're "loony" twenty-four hours a day.

I'll be honest, I believe this thread was created for just that, lolol.

In jail speak, that amount of time is a short time. Might not feel like it, but it is.
    Actually a year in half In county is about 3 years in prison. County has less privileges. 20 hour lock down 10 min phone calls 15 min visitation. This is for people innocent until proven guilty ? Prison has 20x more privileges time goes a lot faster to a person free to do things throughout the day (giving thy have a low charge like mine) shit the only bad thing would be the gangs and the people being rapped but that's actually slim to none. I believe people hype that up a bit.

I also don't need a degree to know someone is whacky in the head (or above the norm).

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Sorry it doesn't guy.
    Sorry, it does guy. Tell all that bullshit to the doctors who've spent years in PhD programs. Your opinion of the field of psychological medicine is starkly different from reality.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Actually a year in half In county is about 3 years in prison. County has less privileges. 20 hour lock down 10 min phone calls 15 min visitation. This is for people innocent until proven guilty ? Prison has 20x more privileges time goes a lot faster to a person free to do things throughout the day (giving thy have a low charge like mine) shit the only bad thing would be the gangs and the people being rapped but that's actually slim to none. I believe people hype that up a bit.

I also don't need a degree to know someone is whacky in the head (or above the norm).

Sent from my mind
    Three years is not exactly enough to make a "seasoned vet" of the penal system, dude. I'm not really concerned with which level is worse than the other. Jail is jail. Personally, I don't see the reason that you see for your continued bragging about your knowledge of the incarcerated.

As far as gang life and violence, it is as bad as it's "hyped up to be" in certain systems.

And lastly, as far as you not needing a degree is laughable, dude. Because every single person with a mental illness displays that illness every second, minute and hour of every day of every week of every year. Come on, man.

Sorry, it does guy. Tell all that bullshit to the doctors who've spent years in PhD programs. Your opinion of the field of psychological medicine is starkly different from reality.
    Sounds like a waste of money and time.

Funny how they study people give data to scientist who create drugs that cause more damage then good.

Money well spent !

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Sounds like a waste of money and time.

Funny how they study people give data to scientist who create drugs that cause more damage then good.

Money well spent !

Sent from my mind
    This is why you're not a doctor in anything.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Almost every car crash fatality happens with a licensed driver. We dont need cars capable of inflicting the carnage that they do. We dont need cars that go the speeds that they go. I understand that racing is part of our history and something that you enjoy..... but race cars are dangerous. With these cars being made available to the public there's no way of keeping them away from people who intend to abuse them. If 1 life can be saved, then it needs to be done.
    youre kind of mizing two arguments truthfully.

Accidental car deaths is not congruent to mass killing perpetrated willingly.

To have an accurate comparison you would need to include:
    All accidental car deaths vs all accidental shooting deaths
    All crimes committed with a car vs all crimes committed with a gun

I suspect the cars vastly outweigh the guns in either scenario but it should. Cars are much more likely to be used daily than guns. You drive to work because you have to, you dont have to shoot your gun at a range daily to survive.

It would be like comparing eating and choking hazards to accidental death by say, going to the mall.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

simon, just tell me why you need a car capable of going over 100mph? why do we need motorcycles that go 180mph....? can you give me a reason?
    we dont need it, but we have rules governing it.

The main detriment to your argument is the father never guaranteed the right to a car. If its not specifically mentioned in the constitution, its not a right, its a privilege.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Three years is not exactly enough to make a "seasoned vet" of the penal system, dude. I'm not really concerned with which level is worse than the other. Jail is jail. Personally, I don't see the reason that you see for your continued bragging about your knowledge of the incarcerated.

As far as gang life and violence, it is as bad as it's "hyped up to be" in certain systems.

And lastly, as far as you not needing a degree is laughable, dude. Because every single person with a mental illness displays that illness every second, minute and hour of every day of every week of every year. Come on, man.
    Lol, dude I when I was younger I was told I had a learning disability and that I was ADHD. I was examined by many doctors. They didn't know I just didn't give a fuck at the time. A doctor can't go into your brain and see what it is your thinking or what it is making you think that. These illnesses you speak of are not actual illnesses. I don't have a learning disability (in high school I was I. Honors gifted classes). What illnesses can you not see that isn't obvious ? I'm curious. Enlightened me.. Because my family is pretty damn fucked up. I've watched my mom bs so many "phd" doctors... Half of the shit she said she had she didn't. People need a job do we make up illnesses like ADHD.. I can't focus so I need drugs...no I just don't care to focus. Giving those drugs that are suppose to help leave more side affects then they help. No I do not need a degree to point out someone with autism, or someone who's schizophrenic. Major mental illnesses are pretty obvious guy. I just laugh at commercials now days. "Do you have hard time sleeping ?" Well take hvsghjenbennebsbbjksmns and you will sleep like a baby.. Side affects may include loss of sight, puking, diarrhea, head aches, and even death...

Lol so if I ever get diagnosed with some type of "mental illness" ill take my damn chances. Because the same guy with a phd said I would never be able to comprehend above a 9th grade level yet I'm using words like comprehend correctly on a sentence. Cool phd guy lolol

As far as jail goes. I don't brag about it but was using for an argument stand point. I was around people who seemed normal, but have killed people. Yes 3 years doesn't seem like a lot but for someone like me who hasn't ever been i trouble prior that's a hell of a long time.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Lol, dude I when I was younger I was told I had a learning disability and that I was ADHD. I was examined by many doctors. They didn't know I just didn't give a fuck at the time. A doctor can't go into your brain and see what it is your thinking or what it is making you think that. These illnesses you speak of are not actual illnesses. I don't have a learning disability (in high school I was I. Honors gifted classes). What illnesses can you not see that isn't obvious ? I'm curious. Enlightened me.. Because my family is pretty damn fucked up. I've watched my mom bs so many "phd" doctors... Half of the shit she said she had she didn't. People need a job do we make up illnesses like ADHD.. I can't focus so I need drugs...no I just don't care to focus. Giving those drugs that are suppose to help leave more side affects then they help. No I do not need a degree to point out someone with autism, or someone who's schizophrenic. Major mental illnesses are pretty obvious guy. I just laugh at commercials now days. "Do you have hard time sleeping ?" Well take hvsghjenbennebsbbjksmns and you will sleep like a baby.. Side affects may include loss of sight, puking, diarrhea, head aches, and even death...

Lol so if I ever get diagnosed with some type of "mental illness" ill take my damn chances. Because the same guy with a phd said I would never be able to comprehend above a 9th grade level yet I'm using words like comprehend correctly on a sentence. Cool phd guy lolol
    The only thing I'll say about this part of your reply is that it looks to me like you did what you could to circumnavigate my reply to fit you and your "argument." It really made no sense.

As far as jail goes. I don't brag about it but was using for an argument stand point. I was around people who seemed normal, but have killed people. Yes 3 years doesn't seem like a lot but for someone like me who hasn't ever been i trouble prior that's a hell of a long time.
    But with only one and a half years, you have no argument.

And the last part about the "3 years " not seeming like a lot? That's what I said in the beginning, it may feel like a long time. Never mind that you didn't do three years.

Lol I just date one.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Lol I just date one.

Sent from my mind
    No you don't. Or else you wouldn't have made a stupid generalization like you did. Plus it's been proven you're a pathological liar so I have no reason to believe this

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

No you don't. Or else you wouldn't have made a stupid generalization like you did. Plus it's been proven you're a pathological liar so I have no reason to believe this
    You may message my gf ? She went to Emory.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

The only thing I'll say about this part of your reply is that it looks to me like you did what you could to circumnavigate my reply to fit you and your "argument." It really made no sense.

But with only one and a half years, you have no argument.

And the last part about the "3 years " not seeming like a lot? That's what I said in the beginning, it may feel like a long time. Never mind that you didn't do three years.
    No I just did a year and six months county. Which is like 3 years in prison. Hence when you get county time it's usually 2 for 1.

Edit: I was showing you how someone with a phd tried to evaluate me and said I had illnesses I didn't actually have. You see people who don't act like you think a normal person should so you label then mentally ill and stuff them full of medicine.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Sent from my mind
    There's a lot of things at Emory. She's a PhD'd psychologist? If she has a phd in anything, or even pursuing a phd, she'd think you were as stupid of a shit as everyone else on IA for sayin some dumb shit like "doctors aren't experts"

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

No I just did a year and six months county. Which is like 3 years in prison. Hence when you get county time it's usually 2 for 1.
    Exactly, my friend. A year and a half. This "like 3 years" is just crap. One and half years is one and half years, not "like 3 years." Not nearly long enough to put yourself in a "know-it-all" position when it comes to the penal system. And I'm not saying that you said you're a "know-it-all," but although you can offer up some advice on the matter, you're well behind the learning curve of prison life.

There is no evidence so far that Adam Lanza was taking any seretonin inhibitors. Zero. And there are no medical experts who confirm he was taking drugs OR that he had a mental disorder. What his uncle thinks he was taking is MERELY SPECULATION. (That would be a common thread with you, speculation.) Relatives say he MAY have been autistic, but autism IS NOT a mental illness, it is classified as a developmental disorder, and there is ZERO link between people with autism and violent behavior. ZERO professional psychologists worth their degree or their salt will disagree.
    Gunman's family at a loss to explain Connecticut shooting - CNN.com
    Autism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You're 0 for 1 so far...

First we need to back up and realize that everyone who is a "patient of psychiatry" DOES NOT have mental health issues. Then we further need to understand what a mental health issue is, and while dysphoric mania is listed as a legitimate mental illness, Holmes was never officially diagnosed with the disorder. For all we know so far, it was a self diagnosis by a student of neurology and someone planning to cover his tracks. Speculation again confirmed, no official diagnosis again...

Thats 0 for 2

Alright, you hit one! 1 for 3

Meh, this is close, and a toss-up. Personality disorder is not necessarily a mental disorder.

It seems what the common thread is, is that you're trying to compartmentalize people with issues as all having some legitimate mental health issues. The American Psychiatric Asocciation, The DSM-IV, and the International Classification of diseases all classify personality disorders, developmental disorders, and mental disorders separate of each other.

Mental disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are both of said publications, but I suspect you wouldnt know what you're looking at anyway.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV)

WHO | International Classification of Diseases (ICD)

People who go on killing sprees do not necessarily have to have a mental disorder, because like I said before, if we classify people capable of killing other people as mentally ill, we can stuff A LOT of people in that category.

I dont believe you've referenced any professional psychologists opinions.

Nope. Not really.

Slow down, you're backpedaling so fast I cant keep up.

Thanks for playing, again.
    If you knew what you were talking about, you would know already that Adam Lanza's toxicology report has not been released yet. Additionally, you should know that the ME has already completed his autopsy, but the full report is not yet released. Professional psychatrists that have actually studied this case stand on the side of him having mental health issues. You, having not studied the case at all, seem to think that you know better than them. When asked about Adam Lanza, Dr. Harold Koplewicz, President of the Child Mind Institute told INSIDE EDITION, "There are many teenagers who complain they don't feel anything. By physically hurting themselves, either with cutting or with burning, they feel more alive. This is clearly a symptom of psychiatric disorder." He ent on to say, “The one thing we do know is that when people feel hopeless, that is the most important symptom that makes someone strike out against others and against themselves,” he noted. “Having Asperger’s disorder by itself doesn’t put one at higher risk for killing someone or killing themselves, but feeling socially isolated, feeling trapped, feeling educationally overwhelmed, feeling tremendous despair without any tools to get your way out of the box, can lead to any human being to desperate measures."

“It would be unfair to say every child with Asperger’s will become a mass murderer, but combining Asperger’s with his troubled family situation, a sense of isolation — no job, no school — and no care and treatment, is a recipe for a disaster.” - Nancy Alspaugh-Jackson, director of ACT Today, a major autism treatment program in Los Angeles

In plain English - autism is not the sole basis for the killing, but is likely one of the multiple contributing factors.

These are the two most interviewed psychologists on Adam Lanza. Are these two "not woth their degree or their salt"?

I believe that you and I can agree that MOST autistic individuals are of little danger to society. I NEVER claimed them to be, nor that autism itself is a mental illness. You keep trying to imply that I said something like that, so you can try to feel better about your lack of basis for your comments.

You can try to play word games all you want, but the facts remain the same.

Susan Smith's psychatrist definitely spent more time studying her than you have. Here is a quick insight on the trial testimony. A Psychological Aspect of Susan Smith: Dependent Personality Disorder. Essays on Literary Works

James Holmes - let's watch the trial and see what the professional opinions are on the stand. I believe that they have a little more knowledge than you have. Actually, a lot more knowledge, as you have shown that you give your opinions with no basis, and have not produced a single professional psychologist's opinion to back up your claims.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

There's a lot of things at Emory. She's a PhD'd psychologist? If she has a phd in anything, or even pursuing a phd, she'd think you were as stupid of a shit as everyone else on IA for sayin some dumb shit like "doctors aren't experts"
    Never said doctors weren't experts but you don't need to be one to see someone has a obvious mental illness. She gave up on med school because of how much it cost but in the field of medicine she's very smart. Now she is a financial major.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

A year and a half in county and he thinks its equal to 3 years in prison? LOL

Prognosis confirmed.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Prognosis confirmed.
    A guy with a phd thinks he knows something about jail. Cute

Prison has more privileges then county making county worse. People would come in from Jackson and beg to be sent back that's how bad gwinnette county really is. People get stabbed and messed up just as bad in county as they do in prison. What softball team did you play on in county ? Exactly there is none. Your lucky to even watch a movie.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Wait a minute......... I'm enjoying the dialogue that were having, E36, but you just shot yourself in the foot, dude. Here is the transcript

Lol I just date one.

Sent from my mind

Sent from my mind
    She gave up on med school because of how much it cost but in the field of medicine she's very smart. Now she is a financial major.

Sent from my mind
    You stated that you are dating a doctor. Going to medical school for a spell and quitting is not a qualifier for any form of licensing from the AMA. The girl you're dating is, in fact, NOT a doctor at all. And even if she were, her license is not like a deed to a house or title to a car, you're name would not be on there so you would not be qualified to do anything in the medical field just because you're dating a doctor.

Prison has more privileges then county making county worse. People would come in from Jackson and beg to be sent back that's how bad gwinnette county really is. People get stabbed and messed up just as bad in county as they do in prison. What softball team did you play on in county ? Exactly there is none. Your lucky to even watch a movie.

Sent from my mind
    Why are you hell bent on this angle of the jail time? Who cares, man? Jail is jail is jail. Who cares what it feels like?

Never said doctors weren't experts but you don't need to be one to see someone has a obvious mental illness.
    So you think you could spot an illness in a five minute time span with someone? Lolol.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

And I know most of sin fix's post are just a way to stir up a pointless lecture/argument.

Sent from my mind
    Should have been obvious that this thread was a satire just from reading the title. As with any argument, it's purpose is to make you think about a particular topic differently. I feel that objective has been accomplished.

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know already that Adam Lanza's toxicology report has not been released yet.
    Did I say his toxicology report was released? Please quote me where I did, otherwise, you're talking out of your ass again

Additionally, you should know that the ME has already completed his autopsy, but the full report is not yet released. Professional psychatrists that have actually studied this case stand on the side of him having mental health issues.
    No. No they havent.

When asked about Adam Lanza, Dr. Harold Koplewicz, President of the Child Mind Institute told INSIDE EDITION, "There are many teenagers who complain they don't feel anything. By physically hurting themselves, either with cutting or with burning, they feel more alive. This is clearly a symptom of psychiatric disorder." He ent on to say, &ldquo;The one thing we do know is that when people feel hopeless, that is the most important symptom that makes someone strike out against others and against themselves,&rdquo; he noted. &ldquo;Having Asperger&rsquo;s disorder by itself doesn&rsquo;t put one at higher risk for killing someone or killing themselves, but feeling socially isolated, feeling trapped, feeling educationally overwhelmed, feeling tremendous despair without any tools to get your way out of the box, can lead to any human being to desperate measures."
    What are you getting at here?

&ldquo;It would be unfair to say every child with Asperger&rsquo;s will become a mass murderer, but combining Asperger&rsquo;s with his troubled family situation, a sense of isolation &mdash; no job, no school &mdash; and no care and treatment, is a recipe for a disaster.&rdquo; - Nancy Alspaugh-Jackson, director of ACT Today, a major autism treatment program in Los Angeles
    Ms Jackson is a journalist and an activist. Not a Dr.

In plain English - autism is not the sole basis for the killing, but is likely one of the multiple contributing factors.
    Autism is not a contributing factor. Dr. Harold Koplewicz would disagree with your generalization.

These are the two most interviewed psychologists on Adam Lanza. Are these two "not woth their degree or their salt"?
    One is not a doctor, the other confirmed everything I said. So yes, the one doctor is worth his salt.

I believe that you and I can agree that MOST autistic individuals are of little danger to society. I NEVER claimed them to be, nor that autism itself is a mental illness. You keep trying to imply that I said something like that, so you can try to feel better about your lack of basis for your comments.
    Your exact quote was "the common thread between all these incidents was a mental illness" I pointed out with 100% accuracy that one of the four incidents you referenced had a legitimate clinically defined mental illness.

Susan Smith's psychatrist definitely spent more time studying her than you have. Here is a quick insight on the trial testimony. A Psychological Aspect of Susan Smith: Dependent Personality Disorder. Essays on Literary Works
    You say a personality disorder is a mental disorder; professional psychologists, and myself, have said differently. I guess it's "po-Tay-toe po-tah-toe", only in you're case it's potato-turtles.

Done talking out of your ass yet? Or should I school you some more? At this rate I should start charging tuition.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Should have been obvious that this thread was a satire just from reading the title. As with any argument, it's purpose is to make you think about a particular topic differently. I feel that objective has been accomplished.
    I think about it the same as I did before, lolol. And that's not at all.

I feel that the objective was lost on the OP.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post

I suspect the cars vastly outweigh the guns in either scenario but it should. Cars are much more likely to be used daily than guns. You drive to work because you have to, you dont have to shoot your gun at a range daily to survive.

It would be like comparing eating and choking hazards to accidental death by say, going to the mall.
    My suggestion would not remove travel, it would just have the government provide you with your travel via public transportation. The same way the police would provide us with protection if there were no guns.

Prognosis confirmed.
    Damn. I HAVE to agree with you here.
    LOL.

Sent from my mind
    I know someone in Gwinnett right now. Theres a reason that Gwinnett is known as the country club. Its not tough at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post

Of course since conservatives love to pass backwards ass laws, we can't get any kind of solid research on guns

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I feel that the objective was lost on the OP.
    It's a little more effective if you lower your liberal firewall. You know, that alarm that goes off in your head when you *almost* have a rational thought?

Of course since conservatives love to pass backwards ass laws, we can't get any kind of solid research on guns
    I hurd dat da gobberment made the 2nd amendmant so dat we could use our guns to control negros.

I hurd dat da gobberment made the 2nd amendmant so dat we could use our guns to control negros.
    You spelled "heard" wrong.

Wait a minute......... I'm enjoying the dialogue that were having, E36, but you just shot yourself in the foot, dude. Here is the transcript

You stated that you are dating a doctor. Going to medical school for a spell and quitting is not a qualifier for any form of licensing from the AMA. The girl you're dating is, in fact, NOT a doctor at all. And even if she were, her license is not like a deed to a house or title to a car, you're name would not be on there so you would not be qualified to do anything in the medical field just because you're dating a doctor.
    She has a degree in one of the medical fields I just don't know which. She done ant have her phd so to y'all she's no expert.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

She has a degree in one of the medical fields I just don't know which. She done ant have her phd so to y'all she's no expert.

Sent from my mind
    Can you get her to log on one day and give us a psychological explanation for...... well..... you.

I know someone in Gwinnett right now. Theres a reason that Gwinnett is known as the country club. Its not tough at all.
    I'm sure he's in the new towers or m pod.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

She has a degree in one of the medical fields I just don't know which.
    She done ant have her phd so to y'all she's no expert.[/QUOTE]

Which is it, dude? You stated above that she quit the medical field due to high tuition costs and that she is a financial major.

She done ant have her phd so to y'all she's no expert.
    It's not according to us. It's according to the licensing board. Not to mention you don't even have any idea what field of medicine she is purported to have this mythical degree in. You do know that general pediatrics doctors are not trained in psychology, right?

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast