Thread: ATTN: JDMEK18

Default ATTN: JDMEK18

I understand that you're extremely happy that Obama won, and you can't hold it in. But all your comments that I have read so far makes you seem extremely ignorant. Just stop, take a breath and keep it inside.....

Don't get me wrong I'm tickled that Obama won (for different reasons) but all morning on Facebook, Instagram and twitter, the black and Hispanic community has been posting up ignorant pictures and comments. Not all blacks/Hispanics. Even at work, a black guy that fills our propane gas tanks, gets a personal cell phone call. " hey, what's up? Oh I'm feel like I'm on top of the world because my president won." I felt like asking him why, but that would have been rude, for the reason that I shouldn't be listening to his personal calls. ( in my defense he was loud)

Im Done with my rant and leave you with this. Team Obama!!!

That's one from last night. Ignorant or am I over-reacting?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

These are the reasons why Obama supporters get SUCH a bad name and why this country is splitting in half.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Sad reality and harsh truth = the demographic that controls our prisons and crime rate decided this election over the demographic that controls our wealth, based on the principle that the demographic who controls our wealth should share it. Talk about expanding the definition of robbery.

ROFL - I hardly even post in these forums, I make a few comments and now I'm the crazy person.
    I guess i'm suppose to just keep my mouth shut because you don't agree with what I'm saying?
    Please share that info with the people that post every 2 seconds repeating the same info, same stats, same video's

Really, I could care less what you think about me - It's not changing anything in my life.
    But I do appreciate you createing a thread with my name on it -
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMEK18 View Post
    ROFL - I hardly even post in these forums, I make a few comments and now I'm the crazy person.
    I guess i'm suppose to just keep my mouth shut because you don't agree with what I'm saying?
    Please share that info with the people that post every 2 seconds repeating the same info, same stats, same video's

Really, I could care less what you think about me - It's not changing anything in my life.
    But I do appreciate you createing a thread with my name on it -
    You're welcome