Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to our President BARACK OBAMA !!!!!!

Default Congratulations to our President BARACK OBAMA !!!!!!

YES..... THE PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!
    OUR PRESIDENT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS IS BARACK OBAMA

CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!

OHHH YEAH AND SINFIX ....... :idb::idb::idb::idb: ROFL!!!!!!
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMEK18 View Post
    CONGRADULATIONS PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Way to show well for the squatter in the whore house.

The education of the electorate shows again. Whats really funny, the people that voted for Obama are the ones that have been, and are going to be, hurt most by his policies.

Republicans won house control yet again and Obama won again this all equals.......NOTHING WILL CHANGE!
    All this voting was a waste of time and the next for years will be just as bad if not worse

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Republicans won house control yet again and Obama won again this all equals.......NOTHING WILL CHANGE!
    All this voting was a waste of time and the next for years will be just as bad if not worse
    So your saying that we are going to get fucked in the ass with a roll of $1 gold coins?

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
    So your saying that we are going to get fucked in the ass with a roll of $1 gold coins?
    Nah Obama wouldnt waste funds on us like that

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Nah Obama wouldnt waste funds on us like that
    Lets be clear here, he plans to ass rape everyone that contributes to society, and he plans to waste a lot of money. He just isnt going to spend the money on those that contribute.

lol.. Regardless of what you think of him... The point is he is still our President! Congrats Obama
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I predict a democratic supermajority in 2015

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    We saw how well that worked last time.

If it happens again I will know for the a fact that this country is done. It is proof we are too stupid to sustain what is left.
    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Then the following day we are sold out to Russia and China Oh wait thats happening now

Congratulations, king of fools has been crowned.

Quote Originally Posted by PTCDC5 View Post
    Congratulations, king of fools has been crowned.
    He then called Obama, accepted defeat, made his concession speech, and slowly sunk out of politics.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Congratulations Obama... you're a true inspiration to your people. Everyone who sits around and does nothing can now have hope that they to can one day be president. After all..... doing nothing just got you re elected. Whatever faith i had left in humanity was lost tonight. Collectively... we our a nation of morons. We didnt know what we had when we elected Obama the first time. Tonight, we knew exactly what we had and still fell for the hoax. Good job america..... every nation before us that fell from power took a first step in the direction that led to their own demise, tonight we took ours.

Naaaa i think your just the moron... Sinfix (Please spare us the next 4 years of hearing you wine and cry because your perfect image of life is not what the majority of this world believes)

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    Whats really funny, the people that voted for Obama are the ones that have been, and are going to be, hurt most by his policies.
    You typically seem to post the smartest comments around here but this is just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Congratulations Obama... you're a true inspiration to your people. Everyone who sits around and does nothing can now have hope that they to can one day be president. After all..... doing nothing just got you re elected. Whatever faith i had left in humanity was lost tonight. Collectively... we our a nation of morons. We didnt know what we had when we elected Obama the first time. Tonight, we knew exactly what we had and still fell for the hoax. Good job america..... every nation before us that fell from power took a first step in the direction that led to their own demise, tonight we took ours.
    Look on the bright side, if Romney won we would have a president that believes in magic underwear and is a member of a cult. So...

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Look on the bright side, if Romney won we would have a president that believes in magic underwear and is a member of a cult. So...
    these guys like this stuff though lol

these guys like this stuff though lol
    These guys? Explain.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

I don't like what has happened here at all, but this is how our country works and I respect that. I don't see any good coming from this, but the majority of the people apparently do. Good luck to Obama and good luck to America.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Well i guess i was directing that to Sinfix because he loves anything to do with religion lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Way to show well for the squatter in the whore house.

The education of the electorate shows again. Whats really funny, the people that voted for Obama are the ones that have been, and are going to be, hurt most by his policies.
    Wooooooo you got me on a misspelled word at 12am in the morning. I guess my life is over now. Actually it's not - Obama and all of his supporter's Won and YOU Lost, I feel so much better now. (ps. thats rubbing it in your face)

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    I don't like what has happened here at all, but this is how our country works and I respect that. I don't see any good coming from this, but the majority of the people apparently do. Good luck to Obama and good luck to America.
    Best post so far and 100% share your sentiments.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    Best post so far and 100% share your sentiments.
    It's true, man. I drove just below 500 miles today and I had the CB on (radio doesn't work and I needed some sort of noise) and I was listening to all these 18 wheel politicians talking shit. You guys think there is ignorance on IA? Listen to a bunch of truckers out there on the road. What's is done and we have to live with it (unless you want to move out of country) so we might as well make the best of it until 2016 when things may start to change for the better.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

i has stock car :D

Wooooooo you got me on a misspelled word at 12am in the morning. I guess my life is over now. Actually it's not - Obama and all of his supporter's Won and YOU Lost, I feel so much better now. (ps. thats rubbing it in your face)
    If anyone should be singled out for "losing", it should be Romney.. just sayin'.

You typically seem to post the smartest comments around here but this is just dumb.
    Why do you say this?

Unskilled labor is going to be hurt very bad by Obamacare as most of those companies are either going to drop their employment to under 50, or they will start cutting hours to get under the 25 hour threshold for full time employment. These are also mainly small businesses that will surpass the 200k threshold.

Unskilled labor disproportionately includes minorities and single mothers. Think of the people that are doing landscaping, roofers, the construction trades. Think of the people doing low tech manufacturing.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    What's is done and we have to live with it (unless you want to move out of country) so we might as well make the best of it until 2016 when things may start to change for the better.

The problem is that we will simply have more of the same. House passes a bill, Senate ignores it while it dies in committee, PresBo says do nothing congress. PresBo says he wants this, this, and this. House ignores it without even trying to compromise on anything.

So what are we left with? 4 more years of massive deficits, no reforms to entitlements, tax policy on a year to year basis. All things both parties and even the dumbest of voters knows need to be handled, but politicians too self centered to do the job they are supposed to be doing. Every single person in DC, from the most junior Rep to the President, are to blame for the mess we are in right now and none of them are willing to do anything to fix it because chaos is more politically beneficial.

IA Member

yep, you said it..... typically he posts the smartest comments around here, because he doesnt have his head buried in the sand like your dumb ass and all of the other Obama supporters. Now everyone is lashing out because we're pissed off that you stupid fucks out number us now and we have to deal with this shit for 4 more years.

Why do you say this?

Unskilled labor is going to be hurt very bad by Obamacare as most of those companies are either going to drop their employment to under 50, or they will start cutting hours to get under the 25 hour threshold for full time employment. These are also mainly small businesses that will surpass the 200k threshold.

Unskilled labor disproportionately includes minorities and single mothers. Think of the people that are doing landscaping, roofers, the construction trades. Think of the people doing low tech manufacturing.
    I'm already seeing this happen.

yep, you said it..... typically he posts the smartest comments around here, because he doesnt have his head buried in the sand like your dumb ass and all of the other Obama supporters.

I went back through some old threads tonight and read some of my comments. I am proud to report that a surprising number of my predictions came true. I came to another conclusion also. I am way too fucking smart to be posting my political wisdom on a car forum. Maybe I will start a new political forum.

Any of you liberals want to take the dive with me? no homo.

I went back through some old threads tonight and read some of my comments. I am proud to report that a surprising number of my predictions came true. I came to another conclusion also. I am way too fucking smart to be posting my political wisdom on a car forum. Maybe I will start a new political forum.

Dont do that!! i honestly enjoy reading when you, blank vteck and david get to bickering back and forth.

yep, you said it..... typically he posts the smartest comments around here, because he doesnt have his head buried in the sand like your dumb ass and all of the other Obama supporters. Now everyone is lashing out because we're pissed off that you stupid fucks out number us now and we have to deal with this shit for 4 more years.
    You're truly an idiot, plain and simple.

I'm an Obama supporter for thinking Obama was a better choice than Romney, OK. Just because I'm not some racist hick and sticks up for different point of views doesn't make me a dumb ass. Keep crying about everything while I excel in my life and you can't move forward because you're so damn upset that your choice for president wasn't elected. The election is over, you lost, move on. Dumb ass.

I'm in

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

edit
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 11-09-2012 at 06:34 PM.

all that said and the president is still the president and you're wasting your breath over nothing and continually making yourself look more ignorant. like i said in another thread, you need to select the chill option and deal w/ it. or you can do like another dumbass did and kill yourself when he learned of obama being elected...sucky part about that is he killed his family before his suicide

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Is that true?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    all that said and the president is still the president and you're wasting your breath over nothing and continually making yourself look more ignorant. like i said in another thread, you need to select the chill option and deal w/ it. or you can do like another dumbass did and kill yourself when he learned of obama being elected...sucky part about that is he killed his family before his suicide
    I respond to reasonable criticism with a reasonable answer, i'm frustrated with everyone who continues to ignore the real argument against Obama and discredit what youre saying simply because youre white.

Is that true?
    i have to find the article...i saw it somewhere yesterday. it's sad man, for real, the ignorance since the election is crazy. as many effed up presidents that have been in office, i've never seen people act this way. even as much as Bush was hated..when he was reelected, no one did this amount of foolishness. NO ONE

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast