Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to our President BARACK OBAMA !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Obama only won because minorities are united behind him. Im asking why.... why is it that "white america" is divided, men and women are divided, old and young are divided....

but minorities have united behind Obama? Are minorities more intelligent? better at making decisions?

If they are.... why do minorities have unfavorable education and criminal statistics.

Why is it that the demographic with unfavorable education and criminal statistics is nearly 100% united behind Obama and the side with favorable education and criminal statistics is not?
    BECAUSE OBAMA WANTS AND HAS POLICIES THAT ARE BENEFICIAL TO MINORITIES. SPECIALLY HISPANICS. ROMNEY DOESN'T.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    BECAUSE OBAMA WANTS AND HAS POLICIES THAT ARE BENEFICIAL TO MINORITIES. SPECIALLY HISPANICS. ROMNEY DOESN'T.
    Do you mind outlining some of those policies and telling me how Romney's would hurt minorities? Honest question. I felt Romney was better for everyone, minorities included. A bad economy effects all races and government support is not the solution. A government big enough to give you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. Everything you get from the government, they took from someone else.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I'm only going to sit here and be called a racist by some clueless moron who doesnt even have the decency to read my posts before dissecting my family upbringing before i lash out. Simon and Sammich follow politics based on the bumper sticker of the car in front of them, but theyre perfectly fine coming in here and passionately judging my character based on my political view. Jimmy has called me a moron more than a view times......... reason i dont lash out at him is because i respect his opinion.

If you're saying i should apologize for how i feel and not simply my delivery, then yes... i fully agree that you are beating a dead horse.
    Edit: Not worth replying.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Edit: Not worth replying.
    I would just like to point out to people viewing this thread that I am the one being called a racist here.

I'd totally disown by daughter if she dated a black guy.

White girls only date black guys to make people mad or stir drama.

I would just like to point out to people viewing this thread that I am the one being called a racist here.
    LOL

Big difference in calling someone racist in a OT joke thread and actually getting fired up because of an election. Plus I never directly called you a racist, I just said why some may be saying that and how some comments came off that way. Once again, READ.

LOL

Big difference in calling someone racist in a OT joke thread and actually getting fired up because of an election. Plus I never directly called you a racist, I just said why some may be saying that and how some comments came off that way. Once again, READ.
    half the country is fired up because of an election. Obama isnt exactly the rockstar the media portrays him as. This was not a unanimous decision.

half the country is fired up because of an election. Obama isnt exactly the rockstar the media portrays him as. This was not a unanimous decision.
    It's over now though. lol

Either start a revolution and get the dude out of office or cry about it online which will changing NOTHING.

Obama overwhelmingly won the popular vote and the electoral vote. This map doesn't show anything different. Lol

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Obama overwhelmingly won the popular vote and the electoral vote. This map doesn't show anything different. Lol
    Map shows that Obama supporters are in very dense populations. You can drive straight across from one side of the country to the other without crossing through a county that voted for Obama.

What's your point here?

Criminals vote for Obama?

I see larger cities have more crime, obvious. Larger cities have more voters.

Foodstamps Surge to All Time High

Side note, seafood restaurant in columbus that accepts food stamps. They have meals priced as high as $40-50. Nice to know those poor unemployed people can still enjoy expensive seafood.

Do you mind outlining some of those policies and telling me how Romney's would hurt minorities? Honest question. I felt Romney was better for everyone, minorities included. A bad economy effects all races and government support is not the solution. A government big enough to give you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. Everything you get from the government, they took from someone else.
    I can name a few policies where Romney hurts minorities.

Born illegal if you come from illegal parents?
    Self deportation?

This pushed every hispanic away.

Not tax the rich, and make cuts to programs that help the poor.

This pushed every non rich person away.

Romney is a mormon. He believes women should cook and raise children.

This pushed many women away.

Romney's policies make it harder for the poor to get into college. of course, if you are rich you parents can pay for it like his parents did. He doesn't understand that's not an option to everyone.

Romney talking about poverty is like a slap to the face of a poor person. He has NO IDEA what it is like and shows he could care less about the poor.

Romney targets rich white males.

All the ones butthurt in this forum are either white or own a business lol.

Romney is one of those guys that speaks in code... You have to really break down what he says to realize he's only out to become more rich, help the rich and screw the common people.

Corporate tax rate in america is highest on the planet already. Problem is spending, not a lack of taxes. Obama raised spending higher than any president in history by astronomical margins. Poor people need to realize that "rich people" are their employers and hurting your employer hurts you. Whether you believe in "trickle down economics" or not, i can assure you, trickle down taxes is 100% true. Business' dont pay taxes, they pass taxes on to consumers and their employees.

This pushed many women away.
    I'm an atheist, obviously i think mormons are morons, but if its ok for christians to roam free in politics, i dont see what the big deal about being mormon is. Muslims views on women is equally as radical. Obama's own church is probably as radical as they come. Someone can have a belief without forcing it on others. What Romney believes had nothing to do with his plan for you. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but remember... an attack on 1 man's freedom is an attack on every man's freedom. sure seems hypocritical.

Romney talking about poverty is like a slap to the face of a poor person. He has NO IDEA what it is like and shows he could care less about the poor.
    You thinking Obama has any idea what it's like to be poor is a slap in the face to anyone with an IQ over their shoe size. Did u develop this opinion while reading the bumper sticker on the back of a prius? Obama isnt poor, never been poor.... he's lived a more lavish lifestyle than any person to EVER grace the white house steps. Obama makes Floyd Mayweather look frugal. I've said this before... and im saying it again, this is probably the #1 reason i think you're an idiot.... EVERYTHING you dislike about Romney..... you can say the same thing about Obama. Obama is a fat cat.... maybe the fattest of cats.... the only thing you have in common is your pigment.
    Romney targets rich white males.

All the ones butthurt in this forum are either white or own a business lol.
    Here's something to consider, rich people are rich for a reason. Theyre rich because theyve went through life making the right decisions. They made the decision to vote for Romney. I feel like minorities are more about sticking it to white people than they are helping themselves. There's so much resentment in your post. You dont even realize the damage you did to your own people just so you could insure white people didnt get what they wanted. Obama has done nothing for you but run up debt and make empty promises. While the welfare, food stamp and unemployment rates continue to rise, Obama sits in the white house spending 2 billion dollars on his personal expenses. While you sit here and talk about how Romney doesnt understand your struggle because hes rich and white, Obama is going on 2 million dollar dates with his wife.

Lets break down your post again, shall we?

Obama raised spending higher than any president in history by astronomical margins.
    This is false, and the exact opposite is true actually.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/20/us.../20budget.html

Poor people need to realize that "rich people" are their employers and hurting your employer hurts you. Whether you believe in "trickle down economics" or not, i can assure you, trickle down taxes is 100% true. Business' dont pay taxes, they pass taxes on to consumers and their employees.
    Rich people need to realize, and some do, that without poor people, they don't have a product to sell. Simple as that. All the investment capital in the world means absolutely dick if no one buys the product. Also, CRS found no correlation between top income tax decreases and economic growth. Funny, why do you think the people you said made the right decisions all their lives need an advocacy group (these new conservatives) screaming about what they think are the right choices for them? Lol

Obama sits in the white house spending 2 billion dollars on his personal expenses.
    This never happened.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Lets break down your post again, shall we?

This is false, and the exact opposite is true actually.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/20/us.../20budget.html
    debunk these 2 articles for me if you dont mind.

President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History - Forbes

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year | The Daily Caller

Rich people need to realize, and some do, that without poor people, they don't have a product to sell. Simple as that. All the investment capital in the world means absolutely dick if no one buys the product. Also, CRS found no correlation between top income tax decreases and economic growth. Funny, why do you think the people you said made the right decisions all their lives need an advocacy group (these new conservatives) screaming about what they think are the right choices for them? Lol
    Keywords are "product to sell" , nobody would have a problem if you were buying anything. Tax payers are buying it for you.There's people living off of government programs, its a part of their livelihood and they appear to have no desire to become independent. one half of the US is living off the government and the government is living off one half of the US. If you liberals know all the answers and youre so smart.... then use your intelligence to live independently like us dumb rednecks do.

This never happened.
    i already addressed this on the first line.

Corporate tax rate in america is highest on the planet already. Problem is spending, not a lack of taxes. Obama raised spending higher than any president in history by astronomical margins. Poor people need to realize that "rich people" are their employers and hurting your employer hurts you. Whether you believe in "trickle down economics" or not, i can assure you, trickle down taxes is 100% true. Business' dont pay taxes, they pass taxes on to consumers and their employees.

I'm sure this can also be controlled. lol

I'm an atheist, obviously i think mormons are morons, but if its ok for christians to roam free in politics, i dont see what the big deal about being mormon is. Muslims views on women is equally as radical. Obama's own church is probably as radical as they come. Someone can have a belief without forcing it on others. What Romney believes had nothing to do with his plan for you. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but remember... an attack on 1 man's freedom is an attack on every man's freedom. sure seems hypocritical.

When he was asked what he has done for women the man said he put in place a policy that would allow women to get home earlier to cook for their children lol. Nothing wrong with that. Getting rid of abortions? And you are saying he didn't push women away?

You thinking Obama has any idea what it's like to be poor is a slap in the face to anyone with an IQ over their shoe size. Did u develop this opinion while reading the bumper sticker on the back of a prius? Obama isnt poor, never been poor.... he's lived a more lavish lifestyle than any person to EVER grace the white house steps. Obama makes Floyd Mayweather look frugal. I've said this before... and im saying it again, this is probably the #1 reason i think you're an idiot.... EVERYTHING you dislike about Romney..... you can say the same thing about Obama. Obama is a fat cat.... maybe the fattest of cats.... the only thing you have in common is your pigment.

Blank did this part for me

Here's something to consider, rich people are rich for a reason. Theyre rich because theyve went through life making the right decisions. They made the decision to vote for Romney. I feel like minorities are more about sticking it to white people than they are helping themselves. There's so much resentment in your post. You dont even realize the damage you did to your own people just so you could insure white people didnt get what they wanted. Obama has done nothing for you but run up debt and make empty promises. While the welfare, food stamp and unemployment rates continue to rise, Obama sits in the white house spending 2 billion dollars on his personal expenses. While you sit here and talk about how Romney doesnt understand your struggle because hes rich and white, Obama is going on 2 million dollar dates with his wife.
    99% of rich people are rich by the combination of taking advantage of others and by having the right opportunities. 98% of the people that make right decisions are nowhere near rich. If you want me to break it down name me a few business where the owner is rich and I'll name 10 things he did to get there and take advantage of his workers to get there.
    Last edited by nelson9995; 11-12-2012 at 05:01 PM.

debunk these 2 articles for me if you dont mind.

President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History - Forbes

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year | The Daily Caller

Keywords are "product to sell" , nobody would have a problem if you were buying anything. Tax payers are buying it for you.There's people living off of government programs, its a part of their livelihood and they appear to have no desire to become independent. one half of the US is living off the government and the government is living off one half of the US. If you liberals know all the answers and youre so smart.... then use your intelligence to live independently like us dumb rednecks do.

i already addressed this on the first line.
    W.E Obama decides to do with his money is his problem. He as a president has a job and gets paid for it. No diff than you and me. Why is this being brought up?

I can name a few policies where Romney hurts minorities.

Born illegal if you come from illegal parents?
    Self deportation?
    This is a real problem. Illegal immigrants know about our natural born citizen law so they come across the border illegally to have a kid they can claim is a "citizen". What other countries have natural born citizen laws?

This pushed every hispanic away.
    Maybe illegal immigrants, who cant vote anyway. BUt its a problem that has to be dealt with. Its illegal and breaking the law of the land anyway you slice it.

Who said that? Name me 1 program Romney said he would cut. LOL@YOU who thinks an extra 100 billion in taxing "the rich" pays for anything while we run 1 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS.

LOL really. Dumbest shit posted in this forum. Completely 100% UNTRUE.

Democrats think women are too fucking stupid to pay for their own shit, so they want to give it to them.

Romney's policies make it harder for the poor to get into college. of course, if you are rich you parents can pay for it like his parents did. He doesn't understand that's not an option to everyone.
    Complaining about educations cost while subsidizing education with govt dollars is talking out of your ass. Theres a reason why education costs so high. This is why you are so stupid. Hes TRYING TO LOWER THE COST SO YOU CAN GO TO COLLEGE, you just arent smart enough to figure that out.

He wasnt always rich, neither was Obama, they both came from middle class WHITE familes, went to private schools and ive league colleges. You hate Romney you should hate Obama

Romney targets white males.
    finally, somewhat a true statement

Romney is one of those guys that speaks in code... You have to really break down what he says to realize he's only out to become more rich, help the rich and screw the common people.
    Again, rhetoric, crap, flat out bullshit.

You really should educate yourself more on the issues before you spew absolute hatred and bullshit.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    This is a real problem. Illegal immigrants know about our natural born citizen law so they come across the border illegally to have a kid they can claim is a "citizen". What other countries have natural born citizen laws?

Maybe illegal immigrants, who cant vote anyway. BUt its a problem that has to be dealt with. Its illegal and breaking the law of the land anyway you slice it.

Who said that? Name me 1 program Romney said he would cut. LOL@YOU who thinks an extra 100 billion in taxing "the rich" pays for anything while we run 1 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS.

LOL really. Dumbest shit posted in this forum. Completely 100% UNTRUE.

Democrats think women are too fucking stupid to pay for their own shit, so they want to give it to them.

Complaining about educations cost while subsidizing education with govt dollars is talking out of your ass. Theres a reason why education costs so high. This is why you are so stupid. Hes TRYING TO LOWER THE COST SO YOU CAN GO TO COLLEGE, you just arent smart enough to figure that out.

He wasnt always rich, neither was Obama, they both came from middle class WHITE familes, went to private schools and ive league colleges. You hate Romney you should hate Obama

finally, somewhat a true statement

Again, rhetoric, crap, flat out bullshit.

You really should educate yourself more on the issues before you spew absolute hatred and bullshit.
    Most of the naturalized immigrants have close friends, or family members that are illegal, therefore pushing them away. They know the things their friends/family go through for them to be stupid enough to vote for Romney.

I agree that some come to have children here knowing they will be citizens which is also not right. But having their children being born illegal? They have no fault. That's like completely getting rid of welfare because some exploit it. What about the ones that really need it? SAME THING. There had to be a better way for Romney to do this and pull more votes. Again, dumb on his part.

I rather education be higher, and everyone has the same shot. Then allow a select few to go for cheaper and some crap out of luck.

I think Nelson and Sinfix were made for each other. Maybe a thread for those 2 to bicker back and forth alone while the adults carry on meaningful conversations is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    I think Nelson and Sinfix were made for each other. Maybe a thread for those 2 to bicker back and forth alone while the adults carry on meaningful conversations is in order.
    lol
    Sorry I forgot this was your thread and you are too intelectually inclined for me to chime in.
    One thing I do know is that Romney is out the picture. Your anger for the situation will do nothing but hurt yourself more.
    Let it go man.
    Have a nice day.

lol
    Sorry I forgot this was your thread and you are too intelectually inclined for me to chime in.
    One thing I do know is that Romney is out the picture. Your anger for the situation will do nothing but hurt yourself more.
    Let it go man.
    Have a nice day.
    This thread is for everyone, not just you 2 to mindlessly bicker. I was going to give you your own thread. Maybe even sticky it so it never gets lost.

Who said that? Name me 1 program Romney said he would cut.

The best kind of middle class. The rich kind. Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

The best kind of middle class. The rich kind. Lol.
    If PBS, a multi million dollar entity, is a "govt program for poor people" that you cannot do without, then we just disagree.

Sesame Street A LONE profits something in the BILLIONS with all their merchandising. Why are we giving them money? Why ? Are you going to tell me that Poor People dont have access to "good TV programming" so we should keep PBS like Levar Burton was talking about?

its a bullshit argument.

I was talking more a long handouts like Welfare, SS, MC/MC , i dont specifically remember R-MONEY saying he would cut any of those programs like Nelson insinuated.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I rather education be higher, and everyone has the same shot.
    LOL brilliant.

Hates college isnt affordable, wants higher tuition prices so "everyone has the same shot".

TOTAL SENSE
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I was talking more a long handouts like Welfare, SS, MC/MC , i dont specifically remember R-MONEY saying he would cut any of those programs like Nelson insinuated.
    You just said "name 1". I obliged

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
    Interesting.

I should remind everyone that this president did select a tax cheat to run the Treasury.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

While i admit im not as up to date as you, i am a rocket scientist compared to some of these kids chiming in to support Obama.

While i admit im not as up to date as you, i am a rocket scientist compared to some of these kids chiming in to support Obama.
    The fact that you actually believe this is very telling.

You are very bit as biased, hard headed and closed minded as the ones you are talking about.

The fact that you actually believe this is very telling.

You are very bit as biased, hard headed and closed minded as the ones you are talking about.
    On what issue am i close minded?

Tim Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Tim Tebow
    you SOB

you SOB

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Just about anything concerning Obama.

Just about anything concerning Obama.

Can you tell me some things i SHOULD like about Obama?

Can you tell me some things i SHOULD like about Obama?
    Nothing your preconceived biases will let you accept.

This is known as confirmation bias.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Nothing your preconceived biases will let you accept.

This is known as confirmation bias.
    Real question, tell me something Obama has done that helps me directly that Romney would not have provided.

If you need me to answer any personal questions to give me something, im willing to provide any detail.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast