Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Benghazi... After today's revalations...

Quote Originally Posted by Accountability Review Board
    The Board found that intelligence provided no immediate, specific tactical warning of the September 11 attacks. Known gaps existed in the intelligence community’s understanding of extremist militias in Libya and the potential threat they posed to U.S. interests, although some threats were known to exist.
    Game. Set. Match.

GOP. How about we focus on catching the bad guys instead of postulating and witch hunting. K?

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    I'll believe the facts, and the facts right now suggest a focus on an Obama administration witch hunt. It's pretty despicable if you ask me.

Where are these facts at? All I have seen come out lately is contradictions to the Admin's story.

Game. Set. Match.

GOP. How about we focus on catching the bad guys instead of postulating and witch hunting. K?
    Not in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    Where are these facts at?
    Thats what Im wondering. Lol

Not in the least.
    Sorry. Doesn't get more factual than that. Lol. Sucks when conspiracy theories crumble huh? Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Blank you just dont want to see what the facts show.

Why were special ops teams told to stand down and wait as the attack took place? Why were the talking heads of the administration so quick to blame something they KNEW wasnt the cause (a video that had been made 5 months earlier)? Why did Carney, Obama, and Clinton all say the attack was in response to a video for 9 days straight, then, claim they never said that, DESPITE VIDEO STATEMENTS THAT PROVE OTHERWISE. This isnt smoke and mirrors, this is on tape, on air lies.

Why are people coming forward with no political affiliation claiming that administration officials have told them to keep quiet (the whistleblowers testifying tomorrow?) Several agencies have confirmed that people told them to stand down during the attack, the CIA changed the pentagons talking points for no reason.

They are hiding something.

This isnt like some bullshit theory that the govt planned the boston marathon bombings from Alex Jones.

Ok, tell me where the perpetrators are? We can find 2 kids in a crowd in boston but we cant find the attackers in Libya with all the surveillance and video we have there?
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

FYI Congress provides oversight to the executive branches decisions. No review board or report clears anyone. Congress will have to get to the bottom of it, no one else.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post

Why were special ops teams told to stand down and wait as the attack took place? Why were the talking heads of the administration so quick to blame something they KNEW wasnt the cause (a video that had been made 5 months earlier)? Why did Carney, Obama, and Clinton all say the attack was in response to a video for 9 days straight, then, claim they never said that, DESPITE VIDEO STATEMENTS THAT PROVE OTHERWISE. This isnt smoke and mirrors, this is on tape, on air lies.

Why are people coming forward with no political affiliation claiming that administration officials have told them to keep quiet (the whistleblowers testifying tomorrow?) Several agencies have confirmed that people told them to stand down during the attack, the CIA changed the pentagons talking points for no reason.

They are hiding something.

This isnt like some bullshit theory that the govt planned the boston marathon bombings from Alex Jones.

Ok, tell me where the perpetrators are? We can find 2 kids in a crowd in boston but we cant find the attackers in Libya with all the surveillance and video we have there?
    Now now, you're just talking like some right-wing conspiracy theorist.

THe problem for Obama is if this was a Terrorist attack perpetrated by Islamic Militants, his ENTIRE SPIEL about how "OSAMA IS DEAD, AL QAEDA IS DEFEATED" that he and Biden were spewing on the campaign trail , was FALSE.

The fact is an Ambassador died on his watch, he should be held accountable and all agencies involved should be held acountable for the actions that lead to that death(s).
    -www.usedbarcode.net

The fact is an Ambassador died on his watch, he should be held accountable and all agencies involved should be held acountable for the actions that lead to that death(s).
    But Obama doesn't have direct control over those people, so it's all good, his hands are clean. Well, at least in blanks fantasy world that's how it works.

What facts? Lol. No facts. Just speculation and unidentified whistleblowers.

Why were special ops teams told to stand down and wait as the attack took place?
    Id suppose if anyone could answer this question, they should probably apply for the director of the CIA. Lol. It's quite possible, given the lack of intelligence, the decision makers didn't want to turn 4 dead bodies into 20 something dead bodies.

Why were the talking heads of the administration so quick to blame something they KNEW wasnt the cause (a video that had been made 5 months earlier)? Why did Carney, Obama, and Clinton all say the attack was in response to a video for 9 days straight, then, claim they never said that, DESPITE VIDEO STATEMENTS THAT PROVE OTHERWISE. This isnt smoke and mirrors, this is on tape, on air lies.[/quote]Obama, two days after the attack:

"So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America"

Can you point out and quote for me which part said this was definitely because of a video?

Clinton, a couple weeks later:

"I’m in charge of the State Department’s 60,000-plus people all over the world, 275 posts. The president and the vice president wouldn’t be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They’re the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs and make a considered decision"

So Obama doesn't know. And no one really knows except the CIA and those investigating it. For all they knew at the time, it was a response to the video until more information became available.

AT THE VERY WORST its bad intelligence on the CIAs part. But a "cover-up" is simply conspiracy theory with no evidence to back it up. Plain and simple

And that's what's so troubling is that it wasnt Alex Jones that propagated this BS. It was a combination between the right and Fox News.

It's such a horrible conspiracy theory, that EVEN FOX NEWS OWN REPORTERS didnt want anything to do with it. LOL. They cut his mic off! LMAO

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...bya/?mobile=wp

Like I've said. Conspiracy theory, useless political demagoguery, witch hunting, utter BS, take your pick. Lol. In any case, I'm not gonna give it an ounce of credibility until facts prove otherwise, as with any other conspiracy theory, and so far, they haven't. I'm not gonna pretend like he's covering something up when he's not. He had the election wrapped up from jump street.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    But Obama doesn't have direct control over those people, so it's all good, his hands are clean. Well, at least in blanks fantasy world that's how it works.
    facepalm. Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

THe problem for Obama is if this was a Terrorist attack perpetrated by Islamic Militants, his ENTIRE SPIEL about how "OSAMA IS DEAD, AL QAEDA IS DEFEATED" that he and Biden were spewing on the campaign trail , was FALSE.
    Osama bin Laden is dead. True. I didn't take away anything from his campaign than that.

When its all said and done, the people responsible (the terrorists) will be held accountable. It's rather unfortunate that the blame has shifted from those that pulled the trigger to the administration. Pretty sickening.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I am not going to waste my time pulling all the video snippets out , go to youtube you can see it yourself. They blamed a video, then said they never blamed a video. They refused to call it a terrorist attack in the beginning, they called it a protest.

There is documentation that proves they KNEW it was a terrorist attack from the first minute.

So why change the story? Why hide something? UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

With all due respect its clear you havent followed the story enough to know whats going on.

There are so many holes in their story, and coupled with the whistleblowers now, it gives it credence. We also are trying to CATCH the bad guys, but the Admin stone walled the investigation for days/weeks. They blamed it on a video instead of going after the people that actually did this.

Its OBAMA who is not going after the bad guys, not the GOP LOL. Obama is the president, he could at the drop of a hat get our people into libya to seek and destroy. He didnt do that, because it would be admitting it was a terrorist attack in the middle of a presidential election which would have weakened him .

Time will tell, tomorrow should be an interesting day.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran

And you don't know what a partial birth abortion is. Color me surprised.
    Yes i do. I posted diagrams about it months ago...... chalk it up as another thread where you called the idea a myth, lie or conspiracy theory.....

anyone noticing a trend here???????????????????????????????????

Blank, this is a partial birth abortion.... i posted this same picture months ago and you, like you always do, said it was a conspiracy theory... didnt happen.. yada yada right wing scare tactic... ect ect... typical left wing rhetoric.... This is the application of your king's policy. This is what democrats stand for... what they voted for............ what you defend..... and even mock people who oppose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    anyone noticing a trend here???????????????????????????????????
    Yes. There's A LOT of things you are willfully ignorant about.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Yes. There's A LOT of things you are willfully ignorant about.
    Says you.... the delusional liberal living in a fantasy world. The trend is that everything you say is a myth, lie or conspiracy theory all seems to turn out to be the truth. Even when faced with the truth, you still chose to believe in your fantasy perception of this president.

Blank, this is a partial birth abortion.... i posted this same picture months ago and you, like you always do, said it was a conspiracy theory... didnt happen.. yada yada right wing scare tactic... ect ect... typical left wing rhetoric.... This is the application of your king's policy. This is what democrats stand for... what they voted for............ what you defend..... and even mock people who oppose it.

Thank you for posting a very misleading picture. I know you don't know what a partial birth abortion is because no one in the medical field uses the term. So everything you know about it is probably loaded in one way or another.

The term is actually called an IDX, or an intact dilation and extraction. The procedure is, in reality, and not the rights version of it, used to pull already dead babies from the mothers womb, and represents far less than one percent of all abortions performed.

The trend I'm noticing is that, when an issue arises, instead of trying to figure out facts, you default to whatever position is the opposite of Obamas, and work backwards from there. That's called a confirmation bias. It's a logical fallacy, and its why you're wrong about 99.9999% of everything you've ever posted.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Thank you for posting a very misleading picture. I know you don't know what a partial birth abortion is because no one in the medical field uses the term. So everything you know about it is probably loaded in one way or another.

The term is actually called an IDX, or an intact dilation and extraction. The procedure is, in reality, and not the rights version of it, used to pull already dead babies from the mothers womb, and represents far less than one percent of all abortions performed.

The trend I'm noticing is that, when an issue arises, instead of trying to figure out facts, you default to whatever position is the opposite of Obamas, and work backwards from there. That's called a confirmation bias. It's a logical fallacy, and its why you're wrong about 99.9999% of everything you've ever posted.
    When a partial birth abortion happens, does the fetus have arms? legs? eyes? a heart beat?

Does it look like this? or this another misleading picture?

Blankcd

When a partial birth abortion happens, does the fetus have arms? legs? eyes? a heart beat?
    Did you read what I posted at all? Or just the part you wanted to read? Go back and read it all again. I posted the answer to that already. I want you to quote it.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Y'all are way off topic.

Benghazi - Let's stick to facts.
    Benghazi was a terrorist act, plain and simple. This was an attack by our enemies, and wasn't just from a protest over a movie.
    Did the Administration state that it was a protest over a movie? Yes.

Should Obama be held responsible for the actions of all of the individual under his leadership? In my opinion, no. No one ever asked Obama to add more protection to the US Embassy there. No one ever asked Obama if they could send in a SEAL team. He never got the opportunity to make that decision. If you think that the President reviews all decisions, they you have not worked in a delegated role before.

This attack would have happened no matter who was President - Romney, Obama, or even "Bush". No President can defend against all of the evil actions that our enemies take, and we shouldn't expect them to. You cannot rationally hold Obama accountable for the attack, or even the US response to it.

As for a "cover up", Obama has nothing to gain from one. Perhaps someone else thought that they should minimize calling it a terrorist act, but the truth is that, from a political standpoint, Obama should have immediately called it a terrorist act, and used it to unite the citizens with him. He did not exploit this opportunity in a political fashion, as he could have.

My opinion is that we should unite and support our current President in all efforts to hunt down and prosecute the individuals that actually committed these acts -not look to make the President a scapegoat.

I would agree on the last part, however there are huge holes in the timeline and story that people have to answer for. We did it during 9/11 , WTC 1, Boston bombing , etc.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Y'all are way off topic.
    When Sinfix starts spewing a bunch of BS, I like to cleanse it as thoroughly as possible

Benghazi - Let's stick to facts.

Did the Administration state that it was a protest over a movie? Yes.
    Sort of. Everyone all the way down the chain said "from what I know right now" or "based on the information I have" and followed it up with something like "but there's still an investigation..."

but the truth is that, from a political standpoint, Obama should have immediately called it a terrorist act, and used it to unite the citizens with him. He did not exploit this opportunity in a political fashion, as he could have.
    Obama, in his first statement about the attacks to the media, the day after it happened:

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

When Sinfix starts spewing a bunch of BS, I like to cleanse it as thoroughly as possible

Sort of. Everyone all the way down the chain said "from what I know right now" or "based on the information I have" and followed it up with something like "but there's still an investigation..."

Obama, in his first statement about the attacks to the media, the day after it happened:

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

You're the one that decided to mock the pro-life position...... i found that in shallow taste considering the recent discoveries.....

but... that's where i went wrong.... expecting class or dignity from a liberal dem.

I am not faulting the Administration for their poor reporting, as the event was just unfolding. Obama intentionally did not state that the attack was a terrorist act, and he handled Boston the same way. Not an issue for me. Eventually, when more facts came out, it was revealed for what it is.

The fact is that they got it wrong initially, and then politics came into play. Politics never should have been injected into the mess to begin with. Regardless of political affiliation, there are times to set aside political differences and unite against common enemies - this is one of them. A foreign enemy does not care about your political position.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

You're the one that decided to mock the pro-life position...... i found that in shallow taste considering the recent discoveries.....

but... that's where i went wrong.... expecting class or dignity from a liberal dem.
    I mocked it because its called pro-life when its not pro-life, just anti-abortion/anti-choice.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

All of this is easily vetted. If youre going to use thinkprogress, i will use the opposite end of the spectrum. Again, most of this is reported by FOX which is the only place digging into it. But, CBS and Jay Carney alone report/speak enough to warrant an investigation.

They spun it as a video attack for weeks, then changed their tune. WHY?
    http://download.premiereradio.net/gu...TLL_PMSDv3.pdf
    -www.usedbarcode.net

All of this is easily vetted. If youre going to use thinkprogress, i will use the opposite end of the spectrum. Again, most of this is reported by FOX which is the only place digging into it. But, CBS and Jay Carney alone report/speak enough to warrant an investigation.

They spun it as a video attack for weeks, then changed their tune. WHY?
    http://download.premiereradio.net/gu...TLL_PMSDv3.pdf
    People change their story when new information becomes available. As they should. It's a sign of intelligence.

OH SHIT, i meant to quote and i hit EDIT, man my bad
    Last edited by Vteckidd; 05-08-2013 at 01:32 PM.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

People change their story when new information becomes available. As they should. It's a sign of intelligence.
    this isnt someone going "IT WAS THE SAUDIS"............oh wait................"ITS THE IRANIANS".............

this is 28 times the regime blames free speech and a youtube video despite them KNOWING from DAY 1 it was a TERRORIST attack. Obama said Terror, but then in the coming days blamed a youtube video, not the Al Qaeda people involved that they KNEW were involved.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Fuck man i meant to hit QUOTE and i hit EDIT on accident............im sorry i erased what you said but i saw it.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

this isnt someone going "IT WAS THE SAUDIS"............oh wait................"ITS THE IRANIANS".............

this is 28 times the regime blames free speech and a youtube video despite them KNOWING from DAY 1 it was a TERRORIST attack. Obama said Terror, but then in the coming days blamed a youtube video, not the Al Qaeda people involved that they KNEW were involved.
    Yes, this was a terrorist attack, which he made clear from day 1, which, for all he/they knew, was inspired by the video, and could have been pre-meditated. Which was all said in the first few days. It was quite possible, at that point, that the terrorists capitalized off the emotions from the video, and attacked while suspicion was elsewhere. There is nothing about it that smells like cover up and it all sounds like a developing news story with details emerging as more information becomes available. The presidents MAIN JOB is to inform the American while minimizing panic. If I were him, I would have said the same thing given the information he knew at the time.

If the conspiracy theory didn't have Hannity's name all over it, since he was the person that created it, it'd be a little more plausible. But this is definitely more "witch hunt" than "lets figure out who/what'a responsible" at this time.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

They knew the day the attack happened, it wasnt anything to do with a video. So it was a lie. Susan Rice lied 3-4 days AFTER .
    -www.usedbarcode.net

They knew the day the attack happened, it wasnt anything to do with a video. So it was a lie. Susan Rice lied 3-4 days AFTER .
    There's proof it wasnt an opportunity attack? They caught the people responsible and asked them that?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

There's proof it wasnt an opportunity attack? They caught the people responsible and asked them that?
    do you even read what is being testified right now?

Theres like 4 agencies, 5 cables, the ambassador who died, the libyan ambassador, CIA, Special ops confirming all within 3-4 hours of the attack initiating that it was a preplanned attack that was not "a spontaneous demonstration in response to a video"

Oh im sorry thats right, why take our own men and womens word as truth..............we should believe the terrorists we havent captured yet LOL

its not even a discussion anymore, SOMEONE in the ADMIN is lieing, and its someone high up. Im pretty sure its not OBama , but Hilary may have just watched her 2016 hopes vanish
    -www.usedbarcode.net

do you even read what is being testified right now?

Theres like 4 agencies, 5 cables, the ambassador who died, the libyan ambassador, CIA, Special ops confirming all within 3-4 hours of the attack initiating that it was a preplanned attack that was not "a spontaneous demonstration in response to a video"
    Maybe you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying "a spontaneous demonstration in reaction to a video" I'm saying "a premeditated attack that used the video as an opportunity".

Has someone figured out that a terrorist cell didnt pre-plan this attack and then used the video as a diversion? They must have captured someone and interrogated him to figure that out. Where is that evidence?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I mocked it because its called pro-life when its not pro-life, just anti-abortion/anti-choice.
    Says someone who supports "the safe communities and safe schools act"

You might be the biggest hypocrite the world has ever known.....

well actually, i take that back.... all of you morons are cut from the same mold and spew the same nonsense.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 05-08-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Says someone who supports "the safe communities and safe schools act"

You might be the biggest hypocrite the world has ever known.....

well actually, i take that bad.... all of you morons are cut from the same mold and spew the same nonsense.
    Yes. I supported some of it. What's your point?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Yes. I supported some of it. What's your point?
    Clearly "safe communities safe schools act" was a perfectly unbiased name meant to give people an accurate idea of what the bill contained. There's no way possible that this name could have been misleading or political in nature..... i mean..... cause who in their right mind would vote against safe schools? right?....

get the point now or do you need to spoon feed it to you, scholar?

Yes. The safe schools act was the first bill in history to use emotionally charged names to get through passage and only Liberal Democrats are capable of doing it. And I only judge bills based on their name alone. Yep

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast