Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Benghazi... After today's revalations...

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Guy runs a top secret clandestine organization

...gets caught having an affair?
    Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe I am looking too much into it. Maybe this has been a foregone conclusion since before the election and he simply waited until after the election for political reasons.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by BanginJimmy; 11-09-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Guy runs a top secret clandestine organization

...gets caught having an affair?
    lol... even though i try..... i cant force myself to dislike you.

Rumor is, said creeping chick accessed his computer... Not saying it's true, but that's why it's a rumor.

Also he announced he won't testify next week about Benghazi.

So, this is back in the news and juicer than ever.

At this point it has been proven that someone in the Whore House or the State Dept. changed the CIA talking points. Unless I hear something that contradicts it, I no longer think Susan Rice was the issue. I think she purposefully given bad info.

Also waiting his time, the #2 man in Libya who is about to testify that a response team stationed in Tripoli was told to stand down. Last I heard it was the Pentagon that gave that order, but I dont know for sure as I only heard half the story.

Lastly, the only reason for the coverup is for political gain. I just dont understand why the State Dept denied Stevens added security. What did they have to lose by doing that? Its not like it would have made the news and used against the Obama campaign. The only other reason I see would be ineptitude. I can see the Obama campaign covering up ineptitude among Obama's senior staff and advisors.

Wednesday should be the day though. That is when the #2 man in Libya is to testify in front of the House.

After doing a thorough and extensive investigation into this, I can come to one and only one explanation. Apparently an old enemy has reared it's ugly head...

Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.
    Fox News reported it so it is obviously all lies.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    Fox News reported it so it is obviously all lies.
    Yeah...

Diplomat: US team stopped from going to Benghazi

Selective outrage machine again. Damn it's loud.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

selective denial is just as obvious.

As I said before, and you objected to, you have your mind made up already and nothing could change that. Obama said it was a protest that got out of hand so thats the end of the story as far as you are concerned.

This is going to be a lot bigger scandal than anything we have seen in years. This is BAD. Someone, we dont know who, but SOMEONE covered up a major terrorist attack so it wouldnt hurt Obama during a presidential campaign. Its going to come out, and its already starting to unravel.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    selective denial is just as obvious.

As I said before, and you objected to, you have your mind made up already and nothing could change that. Obama said it was a protest that got out of hand so thats the end of the story as far as you are concerned.
    You sure about that?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

It's clear that you're prepared to "go down with the ship" when it comes to king Obama. Know that you're gonna be on the wrong side of history. Hopefully one day you will look in the mirror, be honest with yourself and know that you're moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    It's clear that you're prepared to "go down with the ship" when it comes to king Obama. Know that you're gonna be on the wrong side of history. Hopefully one day you will look in the mirror, be honest with yourself and know that you're moron.
    Im going to strongly doubt all of that.

4 years from now, after the right has milked this thing into lactose dust, no one will remember a thing. Nothing will come of it. It's not like Watergate.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

4 years from now, after the right has milked this thing into lactose dust, no one will remember a thing. Nothing will come of it. It's not like Watergate.
    You're right. It's worse. Nobody died at watergate.

This isn't going to bring down Obama. He told Hillary and Panetta to handle it and disappeared for the night. Plus, with all the lower-level faceless government staff... Way too many scapegoats for it ever to reach the oval office. If he had anything "to do with" at all. I think someone, somewhere in the chain made a decision they probably shouldn't have, rather than dare wake a high-ranking exec with a "3am phone call".

Obama is a master at not being accountable for hard decisions.

Same goes for the cover-up... It will come out that Obama was lied to about there being a protest, and he was just going on the information he had.

Clearly not his fault.

Now if it comes out Stevens was there because we were running guns... That will be the CIA's fault.

Its worse than watergate. Watergate was about wire tapping the opposition.

This is a deliberate coverup by a high ranking administration official to protect Obama during a presidential campaign.

Its doesnt bother you that 4 people died and we have not brought the culprits to justice? And the fact we havent brought them to justice is because the administration decided to take its sweet time to investigate the matter, and told people to keep quiet, and blamed a farce of a video on why this happened?

The facts are loud and clear. This was a terroist attack on the anniversary of 9/11. The Admin wanted it to go away because if it WAS a terrorist attack, the stump message of "we killed bin laden terrorism is over, we are safer" would be completely and categorically 100% false.

Which we now know its wrong anyways because of the recent boston marathon bombing.

This is BAD for Obama and he knows it.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Its doesnt bother you that 4 people died and we have not brought the culprits to justice? And the fact we havent brought them to justice is because the administration decided to take its sweet time to investigate the matter, and told people to keep quiet, and blamed a farce of a video on why this happened?
    No. Thousands upon thousands of people have died in the war on terror. Why did we suddenly catch feelings for these particular four?

It would seem to me that the right have found some ammunition to smite Obama and they would rather use their efforts on smearing him over this than bringing the culprits to justice. This is what's known as the selective outrage machine. And THAT is despicable. It's not bad for him. He's been elected and he's gonna serve the rest of his term.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

He's been elected and he's gonna serve the rest of his term.
    That could all depend on how big this thing really gets. It's growing pretty damn fast and getting uglier and uglier, but as Echo said there's a lot of scapegoats along the way and Obama is nothing short of a master at not taking responsibility. I generally dismiss impeachment type talk as nonsense, but this thing just keeps getting bigger and uglier.

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    That could all depend on how big this thing really gets. It's growing pretty damn fast and getting uglier and uglier, but as Echo said there's a lot of scapegoats along the way and Obama is nothing short of a master at not taking responsibility. I generally dismiss impeachment type talk as nonsense, but this thing just keeps getting bigger and uglier.
    It's not getting uglier. It's all the GOP has to make Obama look bad and they're gonna milk it dry. He will not be impeached. Lol. If something happened in a department I'm not really in charge of, I probably wouldn't take much responsibility for it either.

What you all SHOULD be upset about is that no one has been held responsible and conservative politicians have been on a witch hunt to make Obama look bad, to make themselves look good. It's sickening that this is what political discourse has come to.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

No. Thousands upon thousands of people have died in the war on terror. Why did we suddenly catch feelings for these particular four?

It would seem to me that the right have found some ammunition to smite Obama and they would rather use their efforts on smearing him over this than bringing the culprits to justice. This is what's known as the selective outrage machine. And THAT is despicable. It's not bad for him. He's been elected and he's gonna serve the rest of his term.
    Obama is the problem. He needs smiting, he needs smearing..... the best thing anyone in power can do to help america is to get rid of Obama any way they can. Obama has a laundry list of shitty decisions to chose from, pick whichever one gets attention and use it to get rid of this buffoon. You stand beside your king right or wrong, truthfully.... YOU are the problem. Obama is a fool, among many things.... but YOU and people like you made it possible for this fool to be president. The fact that you continue to stand beside him even though he's proven to be everything his critics ever accused him of and more just pours salt in the wound.

The worst president in the history of our country, yet he has loyal and devoted followers who love him unconditionally..... and for what??? food stamps, birth control and gay marriage.... i dont know what sucks more... seeing america go to shit.... or seeing so many people like you who seem perfectly happy and content to see it go to shit.

Lol. Evidence? You have zero. None. Not a sliver. Everything you've ever said against Obama is the product of partisan hackery and conspiracy theory, reinforced with circular reasoning and can be quickly countered by actual facts. Obama may not be as good as we hoped, but the truth is he's not the moron you make him out to be. Educated people like me make it possible for other educated people to become president and continue this nation on a forward path. Sorry to break the ugly truth to you like this.

The only thing leading this country to shit is the brand of willful political ignorance and radical individualism you and others like you subscribe to.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Truth is they all suck and should be replaced form the top down and in both directions. There was a major fuck up with... well everything that has happened over the last 5 years. But the previous administration ( while barely better than the current) suck ass just as bad.

Oh yeah, and blank there is always some truth behind rumors. But perhaps we can blame bush as well.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Quote Originally Posted by eraser4g63 View Post
    Oh yeah, and blank there is always some truth behind rumors. But perhaps we can blame bush as well.
    Facts always win over rumor and conspiracy. Every single time. No exception.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

It's not getting uglier. It's all the GOP has to make Obama look bad and they're gonna milk it dry. He will not be impeached.
    Sure, if you believe the narrative from the administration it isn't getting uglier, from everyone else point of view it is.

Lol. If something happened in a department I'm not really in charge of, I probably wouldn't take much responsibility for it either.
    Really? Pretty sure when you are the #1 in charge you are responsible for the actions of everyone under you, no matter your amount of "direct" control, it's your job to either oversee what is happening or put competent people in positions to handle that for you (Obama has done neither). If they fuck up, you are ultimately responsible. At least that's the way it works in the real world that I live in, maybe it's different for you.

Facts always win over rumor and conspiracy. Every single time. No exception.
    The people calling everything a conspiracy are the one's trying to get away with it................................................ .................................................. ...

The lies continue to be uncovered... you just refuse to accept reality. I've posted 3 different "conspiracy theories" being proven true in the last 2 weeks..... did anyone from the liberal media jump to say "oops, my bad" after their relentless character assassinations??? nope.... your side is happy to tell any lie. There's not a lower life form walking this planet than a liberal democrat. Your ego justifies any action taken to achieve your agenda. No matter how much harm is done, lives are lost, lies are told.... democrats like you think it's worth it in the end to push your agenda. AT BEST............. people in benghazi died because Obama didnt want it being a distraction on the campaign trail.

Sure, if you believe the narrative from the administration it isn't getting uglier, from everyone else point of view it is.
    I don't subscribe to anyone's narrative. Just facts. From a Neo-conservative point of view, sure. It's getting uglier. I'd guess its easy to look at it that way when you're working backwards from "Obama bad". Lol

Really? Pretty sure when you are the #1 in charge you are responsible for the actions of everyone under you, no matter your amount of "direct" control, it's your job to either oversee what is happening or put competent people in positions to handle that for you (Obama has done neither). If they fuck up, you are ultimately responsible. At least that's the way it works in the real world that I live in, maybe it's different for you.
    ...and here presents the breakdown in information and willfull ignorance manifests itself. Research the CIA and the executive branch's responsibility of it. Then join me in reality, and not the Fox's news version of it that you live in.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

The people calling everything a conspiracy are the one's trying to get away with it.
    You're precisely right. I'm trying to get away with a political conspiracy. What you've just demonstrated is circular reasoning.

The lies continue to be uncovered... you just refuse to accept reality. I've posted 3 different "conspiracy theories" being proven true in the last 2 weeks..... did anyone from the liberal media jump to say "oops, my bad" after their relentless character assassinations???
    Yep. Proven true by nameless sources who happened to not be present at the time of the attacks. Awesome sources.

There's not a lower life form walking this planet than a liberal democrat.
    This is hilarious.

Your ego justifies any action taken to achieve your agenda. No matter how much harm is done, lives are lost, lies are told.... democrats like you think it's worth it in the end to push your agenda. AT BEST.............
    Willful ignorance.

people in benghazi died because Obama didnt want it being a distraction on the campaign trail.
    People in Benghazi died because someone killed them. To believe otherwise is undeniably false, deplorable, and represents the politicization of the deaths of four individuals in order to smear the administration and promote the "Obama bad" agenda by way of the complete and utter disregard and lack of legitimate information. Fucking sickening by all parties involved in using their efforts for this instead of bringing the people responsible for their deaths to justice. End of story.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

So the narrative is Obama let four Americans die in order to distract attention from the election, or he covered it up for less than a week with the "video" story in mid September so that he could win the election in November. Ask yourselves how incredibly stupid both of those scenarios sound.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

You're precisely right. I'm trying to get away with a political conspiracy. What you've just demonstrated is circular reasoning.

Yep. Proven true by nameless sources who happened to not be present at the time of the attacks. Awesome sources.

This is hilarious.

Willful ignorance.

People in Benghazi died because someone killed them. To believe otherwise is undeniably false, deplorable, and represents the politicization of the deaths of four individuals in order to smear the administration and promote the "Obama bad" agenda by way of the complete and utter disregard and lack of legitimate information. Fucking sickening by all parties involved in using their efforts for this instead of bringing the people responsible for their deaths to justice. End of story.
    People in newtown died because someone killed them. To believe otherwise is undeniably false, deplorable, and represents the politicization of their deaths in order to smear the 2nd amendment and promote the anti-gun agenda by way of complete and utter disregard of legitimate information.

Every day a new liberal proclaimed "conspiracy theory" is being proven accurate...... you egomaniacs think you can just sit on your pedestal and call everyone else a liar. Obama will answer for his actions and you will forever be known the fool that you are for supporting him.

People in newtown died because someone killed them. To believe otherwise is undeniably false, deplorable, and represents the politicization of their deaths in order to smear the 2nd amendment and promote the anti-gun agenda by way of complete and utter disregard of legitimate information.
    If there were a legitimate anti gun agenda, Id be right there with you. But since there isn't...I dunno what to say...

Every day a new liberal proclaimed "conspiracy theory" is being proven accurate......
    False

you people who know things outside of your own personal reality bubble think you can just sit on your pedestal and call everyone else a liar.
    fixed that for you.

Obama will answer for his actions and you will forever be known the fool that you are for supporting him.
    I'm gonna put this prediction right up there with your spot-on prediction of the 2012 electoral vote results.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

If there were a legitimate anti gun agenda, Id be right there with you. But since there isn't...I dunno what to say...
    You truly are a blithering idiot.

You truly are a blithering idiot.
    Says the guy who thinks increased legislation means taking away guns. Lol.

But I digress. This way of thought also produced "pro-life" and "War on [insert idea here]

New McCarthyism

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

...and here presents the breakdown in information and willfull ignorance manifests itself. Research the CIA and the executive branch's responsibility of it. Then join me in reality, and not the Fox's news version of it that you live in.
    The D/CIA is nominated by the president and then confirmed by the Senate. If the D/CIA is incompetent and cannot perform his job who is responsible for "hiring" him?

No, the president doesn't have direct control over CIA policies, he does however have the ability and responsibility to remove the director if needed. The president is ultimately responsible for the person who holds that position and the consequences of that decision.

Is that reality enough for you or would you like to dedicate an entire thread to studying the nuances of executive control over varying federal agencies?

No, the president doesn't have direct control over CIA policies, he does however have the ability and responsibility to remove the director if needed. The president is ultimately responsible for the person who holds that position and the consequences of that decision.
    Thats all we needed. So, if the director of the CIA decides not to send his men into a "hot zone", is that also Obamas decision to?

Is that reality enough for you or would you like to dedicate an entire thread to studying the nuances of executive control over varying federal agencies?
    It would be nice, but some of us might consider that "liberal" information, and thus, dismiss it. Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Says the guy who thinks increased legislation means taking away guns. Lol.

But I digress. This way of thought also produced "pro-life" and "War on [insert idea here]

New McCarthyism
    The Gosnell abortion clinic is the application of democratic policy on abortion. Obama voted for partial birth abortion. "partial birth abortion" is a palatable way of saying "kill the fucking baby after it's born". So think about it, we as a society have drifted so far away from morality that we are willing to kill babies to prevent them from being an inconvenience. Even as you stand affiliated with the biggest scum in our country, you still have the arrogance to mock others. Even though i am a pro-choice atheist.... i dont feel the need to mock people who are pro-life and i can respect where theyre coming from. Even though i am pro-choice.... there is a line to be crossed and we have crossed it. There is no moral compass with liberals. You really are the lowest life forms on the planet. Left unimpeded democrats will turn this country into a cesspool and tear down the foundation that makes us the country that we are.

and they want my gun????? Good luck with that.

It shows lack of leadership. People in the theater of war who are killed, arent involved in a cover up where innocent people were murdered.

Of course you will only choose to see and believe what you want to. There is nothing partisan about the facts, the facts are we had a terrorist attack and the Admin covered it up to protect obama in the election.

Im not saying that Obama is responsible, Im saying someone HIGH up on the administration is responsible. This is BAD for him, and if it wasnt, then they would have put all the facts out by now. They arent interested in catching the culprits because it will prove exctly the opposite of what his regimes message is.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

The Gosnell abortion clinic is the application of democratic policy on abortion. Obama voted for partial birth abortion. "partial birth abortion" is a palatable way of saying "kill the fucking baby after it's born". So think about it, we as a society have drifted so far away from morality that we are willing to kill babies to prevent them from being an inconvenience. Even as you stand affiliated with the biggest scum in our country, you still have the arrogance to mock others. Even though i am a pro-choice atheist.... i dont feel the need to mock people who are pro-life and i can respect where theyre coming from. Even though i am pro-choice.... there is a line to be crossed and we have crossed it. There is no moral compass with liberals. You really are the lowest life forms on the planet. Left unimpeded democrats will turn this country into a cesspool and tear down the foundation that makes us the country that we are.
    And you don't know what a partial birth abortion is. Color me surprised.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    It shows lack of leadership. People in the theater of war who are killed, arent involved in a cover up where innocent people were murdered.
    I don't think you understand what "theater of war" means. Lol.

Of course you will only choose to see and believe what you want to. There is nothing partisan about the facts, the facts are we had a terrorist attack and the Admin covered it up to protect obama in the election.
    Im just not going to pretend its anything more than it is. There are zero facts to date that suggest it was a cover up for Obamas election. None at all. Even if they covered it up, they did a horrible job at it, as more information was revealed in less than a week after it happened, with more than a month left until the election.

I'll believe the facts, and the facts right now suggest a focus on an Obama administration witch hunt. It's pretty despicable if you ask me.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast