Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kids Kill Girl over Bike

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l Gizzy l View Post
    yeah, and Grand Theft Auto kills people.

Are you high?
    Grand Theft Auto isn't a roll model for kids, rappers are. Do rappers cause people to kill? No. Could they? I think so.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fatty View Post
    how old were they? because you don't have to be 18 to be tried as an adult.
    Did you not read the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatty View Post
    I have a feeling the NAACP will come out and try to stir up not needed unrest and make things way worse.
    NAACP doesnt give two shits about black people killing white people.
    Exactly.

yeah, and Grand Theft Auto kills people.

Are you high?
    For real. I love the whole "the video game made me do it" line, lolol. Or the "I heard Lil Wayne shot a dude up and went on about his life so I thought I'd do it, too." Lolol.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Grand Theft Auto isn't a roll model for kids, rappers are. Do rappers cause people to kill? No. Could they? I think so.
    First off, Simon, it's role model, lolol. I know you just woke up and you're hungry and all............lolol.

It's still BS to blame rappers for your actions. Whether or not it's a video game or an actual person, to base your life after something else is inane. There's no difference. You're trying to separate two things that are the same. Going out and shooting up a house because you saw it done on GTA is the exact same thing as going out and shooting up a house because you heard Rick Ross rap about it on a CD.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    For real. I love the whole "the video game made me do it" line, lolol. Or the "I heard Lil Wayne shot a dude up and went on about his life so I thought I'd do it, too." Lolol.
    getting SOOOOOO tired of hearing that ha

"The suspect had played Grand Theft Auto for months on end, possibly leading to the killing"

or

"The suspect listened to explicit rap lyrics about murder and drugs"

Come on, Get a grip.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

First off, Simon, it's role model, lolol. I know you just woke up and you're hungry and all............lolol.

It's still BS to blame rappers for your actions. Whether or not it's a video game or an actual person, to base your life after something else is inane. There's no difference. You're trying to separate two things that are the same. Going out and shooting up a house because you saw it done on GTA is the exact same thing as going out and shooting up a house because you heard Rick Ross rap about it on a CD.
    Inane? I think you meant insane. lol (kidding)

It is insane, just like killing someone over something stupid or walking into a mall and opening fire. I didn't say someone with a good brain on their shoulders would listen to a song or play a video game and be encouraged to go psychotic.

getting SOOOOOO tired of hearing that ha

"The suspect had played Grand Theft Auto for months on end, possibly leading to the killing"

or

"The suspect listened to explicit rap lyrics about murder and drugs"

Come on, Get a grip.
    Yessir!!! I grew up through every facet of rap, including the risings of "gangster rap," and I've never gotten anything worse than a traffic citation. And I'm talking about wearing out NWA, CMW, Quik, SCC vinyls all day long, man.

Inane? I think you meant insane. lol (kidding)
    I did mean inane, lolol. As an adverb, it means pointless, sir.

And you're right with the rest of your response.

Yessir!!! I grew up through every facet of rap, including the risings of "gangster rap," and I've never gotten anything worse than a traffic citation. And I'm talking about wearing out NWA, CMW, Quik, SCC vinyls all day long, man.
    Finally someone gets it! ha As simon stated, the music/video games cannot encourage a NORMAL, RATIONALLY thinking individual to do absurd things. The person was unbalanced to begin with. The games did not make them unbalanced.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

Or the "I heard Lil Wayne shot a dude up and went on about his life so I thought I'd do it, too." Lolol.
    "Ain't nothin' to it Gangsta rap made me do it"
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Did you not read the article.

Exactly.

I dont know about you...... but i played Mortal Combat until my eyes bled when i was a kid and have been a gamer my entire life. The more violent the better, the more blood the better, sometimes when i play GTA... i'll just stomp out a hooker until i fall asleep......

Yet i live a peaceful life and have never been arrested or committed a single crime. People blaming games is just silly.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 10-27-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Sorry I have been away and yes I did I could have used a different title and in no way mean for it to sound racist. The point on topic is these two little bastards killed that girl for a pathetic reason and should pay by giving their lives or at least the one who did the killing.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Sorry I have been away and yes I did I could have used a different title and in no way mean for it to sound racist. The point on topic is these two little bastards killed that girl for a pathetic reason and should pay by giving their lives or at least the one who did the killing.
    You dont have to apologize for labeling a news article correctly. If black people are tired of seeing "black" in the news, start being better role models to their children and stop considering rapper, hustler, pimp ect as a profession. Even though 70% of the US's population is white, black people still have the highest crime rate and the most people in jail.

soooooooooooooooo...GTA, which is a popular game among rappers and kids, couldnt 'cause' people to kill?! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA ok

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Update one of the brothers confessed to killing her .....we should protest f gets anything less than death penalty
    Http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D354992

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12