2 5.71%
  • Worst President ever.

18 51.43%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grade Obama.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default Grade Obama.

Grade Obama's last 4 years in office.

Last edited by Sinfix_15; 10-18-2012 at 03:01 AM.

I give him a D based on the fact he got Bin Laden. Other than that i cant find anything i remotely agree or think he did well.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I gave him an A and I will defend my position to no one.

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    I give him a D based on the fact he got Bin Laden. Other than that i cant find anything i remotely agree or think he did well.
    He didn't find bin laden . Our fine seal team got him with help from our fine intelligence. It's not like he was looking at a pic himself and said "there's Waldo....err bin laden " we just happened to find him under his administration. And he executed the order.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    He didn't find bin laden . Our fine seal team got him with help from our fine intelligence. It's not like he was looking at a pic himself and said "there's Waldo....err bin laden " we just happened to find him under his administration. And he executed the order.
    yeah i know the right wing talking points. I still give credit to Obama for giving the order, or whatever you want to call it. I think a lot of Bushs policies helped in capturing Obama, but if something like that happens, the current president gets the credit.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    Not true, Bin Laden died years ago of lung complication I believe, it is all a cover up for Obama to rack in votes.

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    I think a lot of Bushs policies helped in capturing Obama.
    ಠ_ಠ

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    ಠ_ಠ
    SPecifically the waterboarding of captured terrorists that lead to the location of the compound.

But even Bush was gracious enough to stay away from the ceremonies Obama invited him too because even he knew the credit goes to Obama. Not partisan, its just the way it works
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Not sure why mods felt the need to make my public poll private. If you do not wish to answer in public, then you had the choice to avoid this thread.

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    I gave him an A and I will defend my position to no one.
    LOL. I see what you did there.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I'd give him a B.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    I'd give him a B.
    I suppose Hilter and Gaddafi would fall somewhere around a C- then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Oh? I wasn't aware they were even remotely comparable.

I can't wait until election day to see your reacting when Obama is still president.

i guess i'm still wrong for calling you ignorant

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Oh? I wasn't aware they were even remotely comparable.

I can't wait until election day to see your reacting when Obama is still president.
    Theyre not "remotely comparable".... the comment was directed at your generous grading. Sometimes i forget i need to spell things out for people who post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post

i guess i'm still wrong for calling you ignorant
    same for you. your lack of simply understanding is usually the cause between our disagreements. i say one thing and you read something completely different.

you putting killers in the same category as the current president, whose motive is to try to assist people, (all were/are 'leaders/politicians')...that's a simplicity. i dont see what there is not to get. please enlighten me.

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

you putting killers in the same category as the current president, whose motive is to try to assist people, (all were/are 'leaders/politicians')...that's a simplicity. i dont see what there is not to get. please enlighten me.
    I put leaders with other leaders. Technically.... Obama is a "killer" also, just so happens he killed people that we felt deserved to be killed. I bet Hitler's approval rating in his own country was higher than Obama's in the USA.

Edit.... since i know everything i ever say gets taken out of context...... no, i do not support Hitler in any way shape or form, just making an argument.

I put leaders with other leaders. Technically.... Obama is a "killer" also, just so happens he killed people that we felt deserved to be killed. I bet Hitler's approval rating in his own country was higher than Obama's in the USA.

Edit.... since i know everything i ever say gets taken out of context...... no, i do not support Hitler in any way shape or form, just making an argument.
    No you put dignitaries in with war criminals. A straw-man

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Breaking from Newsmax.com

Obama, Bill Clinton to Campaign Together

President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton will campaign together Monday, opening the final full week before Election Day with a three-state battleground blitz.

The joint rallies underscore Clinton's role as perhaps Obama's most important surrogate in the tightly contested White House race with Republican Mitt Romney. In campaign events, television advertisements and a well-regarded speech at the Democratic convention, the former president has been a chief defender of Obama's economic record, winning praise for sometimes explaining that record better than Obama himself.

Editor's Notes:

The two will headline rallies Monday in Orlando, Fla., Youngstown, Ohio, and Prince William County, Va. It's the first time Obama and Clinton will campaign together during this election, though they have shared the stage at fundraisers and appeared together briefly at the party convention.

The three states are among the biggest electoral prizes up for grabs in the Nov. 6 election. Polls show Obama has an edge in Ohio, but Romney has whittled away the president's earlier leads in Florida and Virginia.

For Obama and Clinton, the rallies serve as another benchmark in a year that has solidified their transition from political rivals to allies.

Following his convention speech, Clinton has made a series of solo appearances on Obama's behalf. A high-profile event in Ohio last week also featured Bruce Springsteen.

Clinton has also appeared in campaign ads, including one out this week where the former president argues that Obama "got it right" with his economic agenda. And he's helped both Obama's campaign and the main super political action committee supporting him raise money.

Obama advisers are banking that Clinton's presence on the campaign trail will shore up the Democratic base. And they hope undecided voters will draw a connection between Obama's policies and the ones Clinton pushed when he presided over a thriving economy.

© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Breaking from Newsmax.com

Colin Powell Backs Obama for Second Term

Former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed President Barack Obama for a second term Thursday, telling “CBS This Morning” that he voted for Obama in 2008 but this time was going further and publicly backing him.

“We’ve come out of the dive and we’re starting to gain altitude,” Powell said. “The unemployment rate is too high, people are still hurting in housing, but I see that we’re starting to rise up.”

Editor's Notes:

Powell said that when Obama took over “the country was in very, very difficult straits. We were in the one of the worst recessions we had seen in recent times, close to a depression.”

“The fiscal system was collapsing: Wall Street was in chaos, we had 800,000 jobs lost in that first month of the Obama administration,” he said. “Unemployment peaked at 10 percent, so we were in real trouble. The auto industry was collapsing, housing was started to collapse, and we were in very difficult straits.

“And I saw over the next several years stabilization come back in the financial community,” Powell added. “Housing is now starting to come back after four years; it's starting to pick up. Consumer confidence is rising."

The four-star general also said that Obama “got us out of one war, started to get us out of a second war, and did not get us into any new wars.”

“The actions he has taken in respect to protecting us from terrorism have been very solid,” Powell said. “We ought to keep on the track we are on.”

Powell served as secretary of state during George W. Bush’s first term. He was also national security adviser in the last years of the Reagan administration and chairman of the joint chiefs of staff from 1989-1993.

He told CBS he still considers himself a Republican. "I think I'm a Republican of a more moderate mold — that's something of a dying breed I'm sorry to say."

During his CBS appearance, Powell criticized GOP candidate Mitt Romney’s foreign policy, saying his positions in Monday night’s debate were “quite different from what he said earlier.”

"I'm not quite sure which Governor Romney we would be getting with respect to foreign policy," he added. “One day he has a certain strong view about staying in Afghanistan but then on Monday night he agrees with the withdrawal — same thing in Iraq.”

On Romney’s domestic policy, Powell said, "As I listen to what his proposals are especially with respect to dealing with respect to our most significant issue — the economy — it's essentially: ‘Let's cut taxes and compensate for that with other things,’ but that compensation does not cover all the cuts intended or the new expenses associated with defense."

© 2012 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

That's like the head of the math department at Harvard (Clinton) telling his 2 competing students (Obama, Romney) that Obama has the right plan to become the next head of the math department.

Sinfix, Vteckidd?

Are Bill Clinton and Collin Powell clueless just like Obama?
    Please answer my question first then you may continue.
    Last edited by nelson9995; 10-25-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    That's like the head of the math department at Harvard (Clinton) telling his 2 competing students (Obama, Romney) that Obama has the right plan to become the next head of the math department.

Sinfix, Vteckidd?

You are even dumber than sin fix. That really is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    You are even dumber than sin fix. That really is saying something.
    Lol
    On the 6th ill have my pc ready to make a thread celebrating. See you guys then!

Sinfix, Vteckidd?

youre seriously retarded and its a shame you can vote cause frankly, youre just flat out ignorant.

1) Bill Clinton is backing Obama not because he likes Obama, but because its what is best for his legacy. And hes a team player. Newt, Santorum all are backing Mitt Romney and they absolutely despised him in the primaries. Its called politics. For the record, Obama is doing exactly OPPOSITE of what Clinton did to save his own ass. If Obama would govern like Clinton, I would be voting for Obama. FACT. GO AHEAD, CALL ME A RIGHT WINGER NOW.

2) Colin Powell is insignificant. He endorsed Obama last term, hes largely inconsequential. No one cares. Colin Powell served his country and is a patriot, but the way he ducked and saved his own ass to distance himself from Bush to protect his legacy ......i lost respect for him
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Lol
    On the 6th ill have my pc ready to make a thread celebrating. See you guys then!
    Cool, ill have my PC ready when our currency collapses and UE stays at 8% or higher over the next 4 years. GO AMERICA
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    youre seriously retarded and its a shame you can vote cause frankly, youre just flat out ignorant.

1) Bill Clinton is backing Obama not because he likes Obama, but because its what is best for his legacy. And hes a team player. Newt, Santorum all are backing Mitt Romney and they absolutely despised him in the primaries. Its called politics. For the record, Obama is doing exactly OPPOSITE of what Clinton did to save his own ass. If Obama would govern like Clinton, I would be voting for Obama. FACT. GO AHEAD, CALL ME A RIGHT WINGER NOW.

2) Colin Powell is insignificant. He endorsed Obama last term, hes largely inconsequential. No one cares. Colin Powell served his country and is a patriot, but the way he ducked and saved his own ass to distance himself from Bush to protect his legacy ......i lost respect for him
    I didn't know every smart individual voted for Romney. Sorry.

If we're talking about politics and saying what helps you then Romney is an idiot. He wants to win but pushes hispanics, women, blacks, and poor away. If he was smart then he would try to win them versus targeting rich white men only. Smart politician right there.

And you made a good point about what Clinton is doing. I was expecting you to say that in order for me to tell you and understand the above.

You're a smart guy I give it to you. You follow politics more than me, but we STRONGLY disagree on how businesses are ran. You say you have ran business before which is understandable. My father also ran a successful business for 10+ years in the Dominican Republic before selling it to come to this country. I also know what I'm talking about when I say you can treat your employees better, make them feel appreciated, incentives, etc...

Let's agree to disagree. I will open my own business within 6 months. We'll see if my way works or not.

and Colin powell insignificant? I'm sure everyone here disagrees with you.

Again, I'm in GA. I will never be right and will always be ignorant. Go up North and you would be the one being called ignorant. I don't take it to offense for this same reason. Let's not go too far... any Democrat would call you an idiot... same thing Republicans would do to me... See what I'm saying?
    Last edited by nelson9995; 10-26-2012 at 02:11 AM.

The argument against Romney is "we dont think his plan will work" , but we're already aware that Obama's plan does not work. Looks like Dems are the new king of smear campaigns. Check the results of this poll, speaks for itself.

I didn't know every smart individual voted for Romney. Sorry.

If we're talking about politics and saying what helps you then Romney is an idiot. He wants to win but pushes hispanics, women, blacks, and poor away. If he was smart then he would try to win them versus targeting rich white men only. Smart politician right there.

And you made a good point about what Clinton is doing. I was expecting you to say that in order for me to tell you and understand the above.

You're a smart guy I give it to you. You follow politics more than me, but we STRONGLY disagree on how businesses are ran. You say you have ran business before which is understandable. My father also ran a successful business for 10+ years in the Dominican Republic before selling it to come to this country. I also know what I'm talking about when I say you can treat your employees better, make them feel appreciated, incentives, etc...

Let's agree to disagree. I will open my own business within 6 months. We'll see if my way works or not.

and Colin powell insignificant? I'm sure everyone here disagrees with you.

Again, I'm in GA. I will never be right and will always be ignorant. Go up North and you would be the one being called ignorant. I don't take it to offense for this same reason. Let's not go too far... any Democrat would call you an idiot... same thing Republicans would do to me... See what I'm saying?
    So please tell me how Romney targets rich white men.

This whole democrat vs republican war is stupid, we're all Americans, we all want a successful country.

Tax Policy Center in Spotlight for Its Romney Study - Yahoo! Finance

some information that came from a group of both rep and democrats on the proposed tax policy. thought it was a good read

Again, I'm in GA. I will never be right and will always be ignorant. Go up North and you would be the one being called ignorant.
    This is why I don't participate in political discussions on import atlanta. I grew up in New York... But now being a spec of blue in a sea of red. It's not really worth my breath (or fingers in this case). I will cast my insignificant vote for Obama and go back about my life hoping that these dumbass political threads on IA die a slow painful death.

they wont die until about 2 years after the end of next term

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING View Post
    This is why I don't participate in political discussions on import atlanta. I grew up in New York... But now being a spec of blue in a sea of red. It's not really worth my breath (or fingers in this case). I will cast my insignificant vote for Obama and go back about my life hoping that these dumbass political threads on IA die a slow painful death.
    This is true.... though it doesnt mean you're right. My relatives from up north are complete morons. I guess you northerners, despite thinking everyone below Illinois is a redneck, are not very good at math. Even being the racist Georgia toothless hillbilly that i supposedly am, i still know that 1.2 trillion is not half of 500 billion. I also know that a person who told me they would only need 2 years, shouldnt need 8. I also understand the definition of adequate and know that there's nothing adequate about security that allows a building to be destroyed and all of it's occupants murdered. I know that Presidential terms are 4 years and that Bush's ended in 2008. I also know that 1 term in the senate and a resume that includes community organizer and author does not qualify you to be president.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 10-26-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Even being the racist Georgia toothless hillbilly that i supposedly am, i still know that 1.2 trillion is not half of 500 billion.
    1.2T is more than twice 500B

I also know that a person who told me they would only need 2 years, shouldnt need 8
    Romney said he would balance the budget in 8 years, so why would he slam the president for not doing it in less than three?
    I also know that 1 term in the senate and a resume that includes community organizer and author does not qualify you to be president.
    Dont forget to include Harvard law graduate, attorney, and law professor. Could you bring up the official qualifications for the president of the United States?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    1.2T is more than twice 500B

Romney said he would balance the budget in 8 years, so why would he slam the president for not doing it in less than three? Dont forget to include Harvard law graduate, attorney, and law professor. Could you bring up the official qualifications for the president of the United States?
    Obama was never a professor. His ability to practice law was removed.

Yes.......... you are exactly right. 1.2T is more than twice 500b.... yet 1.2T is what we have when half of 500b by 2009 is what Obama promised when he was running for election the first time.

Voting for Obama is like the Titanic backing up and hitting the ice burg again.
    Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

WHAT IF!!!!!!!! Obama get's reelected and HELPS dramatically decrease teh deficit?! dont say 'he wont' etc etc...what will be the concensus? i'm just curious.

WHAT IF!!!!!!!! Obama get's reelected and HELPS dramatically decrease teh deficit?! dont say 'he wont' etc etc...what will be the concensus? i'm just curious.
    It's bad and worse with Obama. He will either continue to have stupid high deficits or lower it on the backs of our business' and tax payers. Romney says he can fix it without raising taxes, Obama says doing it without raising taxes is impossible. Soon as Obama gets done lip servicing america to get reelected, he will either raise taxes or continue to put us further in debt. It's going to be bad no matter what.

Obama hasnt made good on any of his promises, yet he continues to make promises and you continue to believe him. This is our only chance to hold him accountable for failure. After he gets reelected, there's nothing you can do about it.

If Obama's reelected and does a good job with his second term, then congrats to him. We'll give him credit where credit is due.

Sadly, Obama won't be doing any of what he's promised, just like the last 4 years.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

Obama was never a professor. His ability to practice law was removed.
    ::sigh::

Yes.......... you are exactly right. 1.2T is more than twice 500b.... yet 1.2T is what we have when half of 500b by 2009 is what Obama promised when he was running for election the first time.
    I think 1.1T down from 1.5 in 3 years is pretty good and on par with debt reduction in history. The debt will continue to fall into 2013

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

It's bad and worse with Obama. He will either continue to have stupid high deficits or lower it on the backs of our business' and tax payers. Romney says he can fix it without raising taxes, Obama says doing it without raising taxes is impossible. Soon as Obama gets done lip servicing america to get reelected, he will either raise taxes or continue to put us further in debt. It's going to be bad no matter what.

Obama hasnt made good on any of his promises, yet he continues to make promises and you continue to believe him. This is our only chance to hold him accountable for failure. After he gets reelected, there's nothing you can do about it.
    There is no way to lower the deficit without taxing everyone. The problem that people have is Obama will target businesses and the rich (Romney's bff's).
    Both will fail at budgeting the deficit without heavy taxing. Either way we're fucked. We need to just clone bill Clinton and vote him into office. Because anyone who's down with the bitches and hoes gets my vote.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast