6 17.14%
  • F

2 5.71%
  • Worst President ever.

18 51.43%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Grade Obama.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Bus loads of somalians that dont speak english being delivered to the polls and instructed to vote for Obama in Ohio. This is why worthless sacks of shit like Rolland Martin get on TV every day and bitch about early voting rights..... it gives them more time to organize shit like this. Obama campaign would load up cattle and sheep to deliver to the polls if they were allowed to vote.......

oh wait, they already do deliver sheep.

Ohio Voter Fraud Reports Now Circulating - The Ulsterman Report

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    I'll be honest. I'm not as educated about Romney as you are Obama. BUT, I am 100% sure I can find someone as educated as you about Romney to post at least 30 things why Romney shouldn't be president. Same with Obama.
    Hey. I came as soon as I could

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    I was gonna fact check Sinfix, but with all the falsehoods, my Internet would break.
    "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

That's you Blank..... it's not that you're stupid at all.

Hey. I came as soon as I could
    Lets do this 1 at a time blank..... so you cant bury the truth in a pile of liberal bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

That's you Blank..... it's not that you're stupid at all.
    So you admit you are a "liberal"? Lol

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Blank,

Highest deficit in the history of the united states was 459 billion prior to Obama.

Obama's 4 deficits are 1.4 trillion, 1.3 trillion, 1.3 trillion and 1.1 trillion.

Bush's highest deficit was with democratic majority. Obama's highest deficit was also with democratic majority. Explain.

So you admit you are a "liberal"? Lol
    I already covered you prior to you even entering this thread Blank. See #5.

Everyone please enjoy this picture while we wait for Blank's response.

Blank,

Highest deficit in the history of the united states was 459 billion prior to Obama.

Obama's 4 deficits are 1.4 trillion, 1.3 trillion, 1.3 trillion and 1.1 trillion.

Bush's highest deficit was with democratic majority. Obama's highest deficit was also with democratic majority. Explain.
    Oh don't worry. I think Im gonna tear apart your 1-20 line by line when I get back from this party. I might even do it so thoroughly, it'll need it's own thread

I'll even address the psychology of the subject of that silly picture.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Oh don't worry. I think Im gonna tear apart your 1-20 line by line when I get back from this party. I might even do it so thoroughly, it'll need it's own thread
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets have some fun and do a little fact checking. Maybe I can enlighten some in the process. This may get a little lengthy. I might not address every point, just the ones that need to be addressed, and I will address them in the simplest manner possible.....
    #1 The 4 highest deficits in the history of the united states are 2009 Obama, 2010 Obama, 2011 Obama, 2012 Obama.

#2 Obama talked like Bush's deficits were the end of the world, then he tripled Bush's deficit his first year in office.
    Here's some little-refereced facts about deficits. A fiscal year for the U.S. is around Oct.-Sept. The budgets are created, voted on, and passed on the last quarter of the year to take affect for the next fiscal year. It has nothing to do with when the presidents take office in January, other than a spending/revenue plan is created toward the beginning of a calendar year. Obama and congress in 2012 will be responsible for the spending, deficits, and surpluses that take place in 2013, despite whatever Obama's status is as the president. The budget for fiscal year 09 begins as a spending request from Bush, which takes affect in October of 08. Bush's administration predicted a 400 billion dollar deficit, and when the bill was finally signed into law, with extreme hesitations and reservations, in March 09, after Obama took office, the deficit ended up totaling over 1.4T. This late signing was also a consequence of two Continuing Appropriations Resolutions in 2009, to avoid a complete government shutdown, which was the reason for the reservation in signing the bill. So, "Liberals blame Bush" rhetoric aside, Bush TRIPLED the deficit before he left office, and the only reason the extreme spending bill was signed was to avoid a complete government shut down. The deficit has dropped every year Obama has been in office. It is a common psychological tactic to dismiss Bush's fault as left-wing rhetoric, when the "meme" doesnt explain the whole story. Factually, this is what Bush is responsible for. It is irresponsible, non-factual and short sighted to claim that Obama is solely responsible for tripling the deficit in his first year in office.

#3 Obama's campaign is nothing but smear tactics
    Im not gonna spend much time on this, but BOTH parties are EQUALLY involved in smear tactics. Im not someone who is of the mind to be swayed one way or the other from a smear campaign.

#4 Obama blames his failure on a republican majority, even though Bush's last 2 years of his 8 year presidency and Obama's first 2 years came under a democratic majority.
    See my other thread on this. The GOP played that game since before he got in office, and during the democratic supermajority, republican legislators racked up a record number of filibusters, which invariably tells a tale much different than the standard "we republicans like to reach across the table". They will continue to obstruct until he's out of office whether it be next year or 4 years from now. And its not just record amounts of filibusters that set out the GOP, they've been caught on video, in public, annoucing to the world just what their intentions are.

#6 You didnt build that, someone else built that.
    This is a good one. "We DID Build That!" The GOP convention's rally cry atop a taxpayer-funded, volunteer-built stage. A psychologically simple minded, Orwellian mantra based on words twisted out of context in order to deliver some kind of communistic image of the president.

#7 Obama panders to whatever audience he is standing in front of..... he sounds like Wayne Brady in front a white audience and Fred Sanford in front of a black audience. He makes promises to minorities to buy their vote.
    Pandering, a tactic both parties are guilty of doing.

#9 18 green energy companies that Obama gave billions in stimulus to have filed for bankruptcy.
    False. Out of a total of 63 companies that the Department of Energy and the House Committee of Energy and Commerce invested in, 5 went bankrupt. Some were independently purchase before declaring bankruptcy, a net total Obama administration success rate of 92%

#11 Unemployment rate kinda speaks for itself.
    It spiked during the recession and has fallen every year he's been in office.

#13 Row V Wade would not ban abortions..... it would simply defer that the decision to the state. A large portion of Romney's accused "flip flops" are a result of him deferring to the state. Romney's stance in general is that some decisions should be left to the state. Obviously Obama demonizes this at his convenience.
    Women's choice. The issue isnt abortions. Lets first look at a little thing called trigger laws. These are state laws that are unenforceable now, that would become enforceable once a federal law is overturned. Among those states are Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Dakota and South Dakota, plus others that haven't decriminalized abortion. As a consequence, abortions would immediately become criminal. Its almost not even worth mentioning as public support for Roe v. Wade is overwhelming, and politicians would be playing Roulette with their careers for even thinking of overturning it.

#15 Gas was $1.79 when Obama took office.
    Another issue, the president has little control over, yet catches so much flack for. Gas prices spiked to +$4 during Bush's last term, and leveled off at ~$3 until the markets crashed and brought energy prices with them.

#18 Obama won a noble peace prize for being the first black president and not because of his accolades.
    I dont know what you're implying here. Obama is not the first presidential Nobel Peace Prize laureate. Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter have won, the United Nations have won multiple. Obama in fact did NOT win the NPP for "being black", but, per the NPP committee: "...for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons."

This is called a red herring. Something that is not an issue, made into an issue to distract from the real issues. It is not obligatory anywhere in the U.S. to put your hand on your heart during a national anthem. I've never done that, doesnt mean anything about anything. And as a side note, if I were there at that particular event and the girl butchered the national anthem the way she did, I probably would have shook my head, walked off stage, and slapped the singer in the mouth

#20 Obama has played 75 rounds of golf, been on 17 vacations, Michelle has 22 personal servants and they pay their dog trainer $102k....... with tax payer money, not private funds.
    Another red herring. Obama has played more than 100 rounds of Golf. Obama could pay his dog trainer a million dollars if he wanted to, and it wouldn't matter in the least. Obama has a salary of $400,000 of tax payer money, plus whatever he makes in investments and royalties. His $400k of tax payer money is his to do with what he wants. It should also be noted that people that work for the USPS make around $40k and they buy their own cigarettes and alcohol with...taxpayer money! ::gasp:: Every single president in history has had servants, Obama himself has hundreds of taxpayer funded servants, and will keep some of them even after his terms expire (See: United States Secret Service).

So now that I've ripped apart all your reasons to hate Obama, do you have any more? Do you think it's more progressive to debate reasons to hate the president, or to debate ways to solve problems?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Lets have some fun and do a little fact checking. Maybe I can enlighten some in the process. This may get a little lengthy. I might not address every point, just the ones that need to be addressed, and I will address them in the simplest manner possible.....
    Here's some little-refereced facts about deficits. A fiscal year for the U.S. is around Oct.-Sept. The budgets are created, voted on, and passed on the last quarter of the year to take affect for the next fiscal year. It has nothing to do with when the presidents take office in January, other than a spending/revenue plan is created toward the beginning of a calendar year. Obama and congress in 2012 will be responsible for the spending, deficits, and surpluses that take place in 2013, despite whatever Obama's status is as the president. The budget for fiscal year 09 begins as a spending request from Bush, which takes affect in October of 08. Bush's administration predicted a 400 billion dollar deficit, and when the bill was finally signed into law, with extreme hesitations and reservations, in March 09, after Obama took office, the deficit ended up totaling over 1.4T. This late signing was also a consequence of two Continuing Appropriations Resolutions in 2009, to avoid a complete government shutdown, which was the reason for the reservation in signing the bill. So, "Liberals blame Bush" rhetoric aside, Bush TRIPLED the deficit before he left office, and the only reason the extreme spending bill was signed was to avoid a complete government shut down. The deficit has dropped every year Obama has been in office. It is a common psychological tactic to dismiss Bush's fault as left-wing rhetoric, when the "meme" doesnt explain the whole story. Factually, this is what Bush is responsible for. It is irresponsible, non-factual and short sighted to claim that Obama is solely responsible for tripling the deficit in his first year in office.

Im not gonna spend much time on this, but BOTH parties are EQUALLY involved in smear tactics. Im not someone who is of the mind to be swayed one way or the other from a smear campaign.

See my other thread on this. The GOP played that game since before he got in office, and during the democratic supermajority, republican legislators racked up a record number of filibusters, which invariably tells a tale much different than the standard "we republicans like to reach across the table". They will continue to obstruct until he's out of office whether it be next year or 4 years from now. And its not just record amounts of filibusters that set out the GOP, they've been caught on video, in public, annoucing to the world just what their intentions are.

This is a good one. "We DID Build That!" The GOP convention's rally cry atop a taxpayer-funded, volunteer-built stage. A psychologically simple minded, Orwellian mantra based on words twisted out of context in order to deliver some kind of communistic image of the president.

Pandering, a tactic both parties are guilty of doing.

False. Out of a total of 63 companies that the Department of Energy and the House Committee of Energy and Commerce invested in, 5 went bankrupt. Some were independently purchase before declaring bankruptcy, a net total Obama administration success rate of 92%

Women's choice. The issue isnt abortions. Lets first look at a little thing called trigger laws. These are state laws that are unenforceable now, that would become enforceable once a federal law is overturned. Among those states are Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Dakota and South Dakota, plus others that haven't decriminalized abortion. As a consequence, abortions would immediately become criminal. Its almost not even worth mentioning as public support for Roe v. Wade is overwhelming, and politicians would be playing Roulette with their careers for even thinking of overturning it.

Another issue, the president has little control over, yet catches so much flack for. Gas prices spiked to +$4 during Bush's last term, and leveled off at ~$3 until the markets crashed and brought energy prices with them.

I dont know what you're implying here. Obama is not the first presidential Nobel Peace Prize laureate. Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter have won, the United Nations have won multiple. Obama in fact did NOT win the NPP for "being black", but, per the NPP committee: "...for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons."

This is called a red herring. Something that is not an issue, made into an issue to distract from the real issues. It is not obligatory anywhere in the U.S. to put your hand on your heart during a national anthem. I've never done that, doesnt mean anything about anything. And as a side note, if I were there at that particular event and the girl butchered the national anthem the way she did, I probably would have shook my head, walked off stage, and slapped the singer in the mouth

Another red herring. Obama has played more than 100 rounds of Golf. Obama could pay his dog trainer a million dollars if he wanted to, and it wouldn't matter in the least. Obama has a salary of $400,000 of tax payer money, plus whatever he makes in investments and royalties. His $400k of tax payer money is his to do with what he wants. It should also be noted that people that work for the USPS make around $40k and they buy their own cigarettes and alcohol with...taxpayer money! ::gasp:: Every single president in history has had servants, Obama himself has hundreds of taxpayer funded servants, and will keep some of them even after his terms expire (See: United States Secret Service).

So now that I've ripped apart all your reasons to hate Obama, do you have any more? Do you think it's more progressive to debate reasons to hate the president, or to debate ways to solve problems?
    Ok, Bush was president for 8 years and had normal deficits, funny that the deficit didnt explode until Obama... Also, you're lying/exaggerating about the decline of deficits. Obama year 2-3 deficit didnt change. 1.3t.

Both parties pander... that's a cop out..... Obama might as well have split personalities... a black one and a white one.

A president winning the peace prize is not the issue.... a president who has done nothing winning the peace prize is the issue. Are you honestly saying Obama's race had no factor in this???!?!?!?!????!?!?!? really?

If Obama cant work with congress then he needs to go, every president in history dealt with the same problem. Why wont they work with him? because hes black? give me a reason.

5 green energy companies went bankrupt? False. Post your source. List of Failed Obama Green Energy & Solar Companies in the Billions

You disregard any personal attack on Obama as a non issue, but these are the only issues the Obama campaign has. Obama not saluting flag, Michelle saying "all this over a damn flag" Obama attending a radical racist church, writing a racist book or having a several questionable quotes out there is a non issue.... yet Romney owning horses somehow matters? Even the liberal media admits that Obama campaign has tried to paint Romney as a monster. The spike in the polls for Romney started in the debates when he walked onto the stage and people realized he didnt have horns and breath fire.

"every president has servants" yeah.... but just so happens the president with the highest deficits also has the highest "room service" bill.... just a coincidence eh??? Michelle Obama spends more on servants than the queen of england. Obama's presidential perks tab is at 2 billion. The Obama's spent 2 million on a single "date night". Oh well..... at least Obama is sharing the wealth.... with his stimulus plan, he spent over $270,000 per job created...... nice gesture Obama, but i would have been happy with just receiving $100k and not having a job. I guess guys like E36 slide can be thankful that Obama spent $270,000 for them to have a 30k a year job.

Last edited by Sinfix_15; 10-28-2012 at 03:58 PM.

No comment on voter intimidation or voter fraud? you ok with NAACP thugs standing in front of polls with clubs and militant suits??? you ok with bus loads of somalis being delivered to the polls and told to vote for Obama?

Ok, Bush was president for 8 years and had normal deficits, funny that the deficit didnt explode until Obama... Also, you're lying/exaggerating about the decline of deficits. Obama year 2-3 deficit didnt change. 1.3t.

Both parties pander... that's a cop out..... Obama might as well have split personalities... a black one and a white one.

A president winning the peace prize is not the issue.... a president who has done nothing winning the peace prize is the issue. Are you honestly saying Obama's race had no factor in this???!?!?!?!????!?!?!? really?

If Obama cant work with congress then he needs to go, every president in history dealt with the same problem. Why wont they work with him? because hes black? give me a reason.

5 green energy companies went bankrupt? False. Post your source. List of Failed Obama Green Energy & Solar Companies in the Billions

You disregard any personal attack on Obama as a non issue, but these are the only issues the Obama campaign has. Obama not saluting flag, Michelle saying "all this over a damn flag" Obama attending a radical racist church, writing a racist book or having a several questionable quotes out there is a non issue.... yet Romney owning horses somehow matters? Even the liberal media admits that Obama campaign has tried to paint Romney as a monster. The spike in the polls for Romney started in the debates when he walked onto the stage and people realized he didnt have horns and breath fire.

"every president has servants" yeah.... but just so happens the president with the highest deficits also has the highest "room service" bill.... just a coincidence eh??? Michelle Obama spends more on servants than the queen of england. Obama's presidential perks tab is at 2 billion. The Obama's spent 2 million on a single "date night". Oh well..... at least Obama is sharing the wealth.... with his stimulus plan, he spent over $270,000 per job created...... nice gesture Obama, but i would have been happy with just receiving $100k and not having a job. I guess guys like E36 slide can be thankful that Obama spent $270,000 for them to have a 30k a year job.
    I think your problem is deeper than just on a political level, cause it seems like you didn't read anything I posted.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I think your problem is deeper than just on a political level, cause it seems like you didn't read anything I posted.
    1 at a time.

You say Obama's servants and vacation spending is business as usual.

Obama paints Romney as "the rich guy" and often makes snide remarks about wealth..... yet Obama's white house tab is the largest in history by large margin. Please justify the Obama's living like the Kardashians on crack during a time when our nation has the highest deficit ever?

could it possibly be...... as Anne Coulter would say, because he's a retard?

Who do you think costs more to support every year: the Queen of England or Barack Obama? If you guessed the Queen you are wrong by around $1,942,000,000. The citizens of Great Britain pony up approximately $58 million annually to support the Queen, a mere pittance compared to the $2 billion Americans spend supporting Barack Obama and his extravagant lifestyle. Presidential perks and budgets have been increasing steadily over the years, but no president has spent more on himself and his office than Barack Obama, and he has done this at a time when 23 million Americans are unemployed and America is carrying a $16 trillion debt. Apparently President Obama thinks leadership means living large while Americans suffer.

A new book by political insider, Robert Keith Gray, titled Presidential Perks Gone Royal makes for informative but disturbing reading. Gray served as appointments secretary to Dwight D. Eisenhower and as a member of Ike’s cabinet. He has also served Presidents Nixon, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush in various capacities. Consequently, he has seen the growth of presidential perks up close and personal and is able to bring an insider’s perspective to his analysis of them. I am indebted to Gray’s book for the facts presented in this column.

The cost of presidential perks reached an all-time high during the eight years of the George W. Bush administration, but not to be out done President Obama topped Bush’s spending record in just three years. Compare Barack Obama with some of his presidential predecessors. John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover took no salary while serving as president. William Howard Taft paid for the first presidential automobile out of his own pocket. When Harry Truman left office, he and Bess drove home to Missouri in the family car. Contrast how these presidents—men who respected tax payers by minimizing presidential spending—with Barack Obama whose frequent vacations have cost the American tax payer millions. For example, his much ballyhooed “date night” to New York with Michelle cost taxpayers $2 million. And it’s not like the president cannot afford to help out a little—his net worth exceeds $10 million.

Barack Obama has increased the size and cost of the White House staff astronomically, and he has done this in less than four years. For example, without even conferring with Congress, President Obama hired 43 “czars,” some with salaries higher than those paid to the members of Congress who had no say in their being hired. Add to the high salaries of these 43 czars the cost of their operating budgets, limousines, and well-paid staffs and you are beginning to spend some money. If the cost of 43 czars is not enough to get your attention, consider the cost of the 469 senior staff positions Obama added to the White House payroll, 77 of whom are paid more than $172,000 per year—not bad during a time of record unemployment. In fact, as president, Barack Obama has been a one-man employment agency. Unfortunately, the only jobs he has created are in his office. While in office, President Obama has helped himself—literally—but he has done very little for the American tax payers who are funding his extravagance.

Here are some questions for the reader to contemplate: How can a man worth more than $10 million who pays the staffer who walks the family dog $102,000 annually claim to be the candidate who understands the problems of the poor and unemployed? Should a man who travels on Air Force One with a crew of 26, including five chefs, be critical of Mitt Romney for being wealthy? Why would President Obama even need a Homeland Security czar when America already has a cabinet-level secretary for homeland security with 165,000 employees and a $35 million dollar budget? Why does President Obama need 43 czars when President Clinton had only eight? These questions and Barack Obama’s royal lifestyle—a lifestyle enjoyed while Americans suffer—should be contemplated by voters before they enter the booth on November 6th.

The budget for fiscal year 09 begins as a spending request from Bush, which takes affect in October of 08. Bush's administration predicted a 400 billion dollar deficit, and when the bill was finally signed into law, with extreme hesitations and reservations, in March 09, after Obama took office, the deficit ended up totaling over 1.4T. This late signing was also a consequence of two Continuing Appropriations Resolutions in 2009, to avoid a complete government shutdown, which was the reason for the reservation in signing the bill. So, "Liberals blame Bush" rhetoric aside, Bush TRIPLED the deficit before he left office, and the only reason the extreme spending bill was signed was to avoid a complete government shut down. The deficit has dropped every year Obama has been in office. It is a common psychological tactic to dismiss Bush's fault as left-wing rhetoric, when the "meme" doesnt explain the whole story. Factually, this is what Bush is responsible for. It is irresponsible, non-factual and short sighted to claim that Obama is solely responsible for tripling the deficit in his first year in office.
    You are completely ignoring 1 MAJOR spending bill that was proposed AFTER Obama took office. The stimulus alone accounted for more than half of the entire '09 deficit.

Yes, the deficit tripled when comparing '08 to '07 when the markets collapsed and housing bubble burst. That even after tripling in Bush's last full year, it more than doubled again in Obama's first full year.

Wrong. It spiked during his admin, after the technical end of the recession. It is at the same rate now as when he took office.

But during the last race, it was your side blaming Bush. You cant have it both ways. Gas prices are one of those issues that are attached to a president, no matter who it is, whether he has real control over them or not.

How about his willful coverup of his admin's, not his directly IMO, failures surrounding Benghazi? You seem to have forgotten about that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    You are completely ignoring 1 MAJOR spending bill that was proposed AFTER Obama took office. The stimulus alone accounted for more than half of the entire '09 deficit.

Yes, the deficit tripled when comparing '08 to '07 when the markets collapsed and housing bubble burst. That even after tripling in Bush's last full year, it more than doubled again in Obama's first full year.
    ARRA? The very first budget enacted from a spending request from Obama was $200b less than the budget enacted the previous year. This is fact.

Wrong. It spiked during his admin, after the technical end of the recession. It is at the same rate now as when he took office.
    This is what I said, is it not? As the recession was resolving, consequently during the beginning of his term, it spiked. As ARRA resolved, UE declined. This is numerical, historical fact.

But during the last race, it was your side blaming Bush. You cant have it both ways. Gas prices are one of those issues that are attached to a president, no matter who it is, whether he has real control over them or not.
    Who is my "side"? LOL. Not a "democrat" or a "liberal"

How about his willful coverup of his admin's, not his directly IMO, failures surrounding Benghazi? You seem to have forgotten about that thread.
    Havent forgotten about that thread. Haven't seen any hard evidence about a willful coverup by the executive branch of an independent intelligence agency.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

ARRA? The very first budget enacted from a spending request from Obama was $200b less than the budget enacted the previous year. This is fact.
    But you are still ignoring the stimulus. It did actually happen, even though the only signs of it were in the deficit. It was signed in a transition year in which continuing resolutions signed by Bush, not a budget, were in effect. This was additional spending on top of the resolutions though.

Go back and look at what I said though. I said comparing Bush's last full year to Obama's first full year. Those would be FY '08 and FY '10. FY '09 the deficit would have been around 500B if you removed TARP and Stimulus from the total.

Havent forgotten about that thread. Haven't seen any hard evidence about a willful coverup by the executive branch of an independent intelligence agency.
    If it wasnt a purposeful coverup where did the stories of a protest come from? Why did it take more than 2 weeks for the Admin to figure out there never was a protest? These are simple questions the admin is refusing to answer.

Certified Gearhead BORICUACIVICR's Avatar
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the peoples I had to kill because they pissed me off,

Hey SinFix... Just wanted to tell you OBAMA Won!!!
    "Yeah Baby"...

Obama Grade = WON!!!!
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234