Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
Romney was 10000% correct that no matter what he says, that faction of people will NOT vote for him. They view him as a wealthy businessman who doesnt want to do anything but make more money.

The problem to me is this, if you are unemployed right now, how does the president help you?

Obama claims that Taxing the Rich will solve the problem. Pay their fair share, and economic prosperity will happen. He will INVEST (CODE WORD FOR SPEND) in Clean Energy (CODE WORD FOR DUMP MONEY TO WEALTHY DONORS WHO INVEST IN STARTUP COMPANIES AND BLEED THEM DRY STICKING TAX PAYERS WITH THE BILL), and Teachers, Fire Fighters, Police. Well i dont know about you, but i dont want to be a teacher, fire fighter, or policeman. I want a job.

Tell me how taxing the RICH , which EVEN IF HE GOT HIS WAY letting bush era tax cuts expire, he would net around 60-100 billion dollars. How does that directly translate to helping YOU, the person out of work? Is Obama going to just give you a check? Create more govt jobs? Why not just abolish income taxes altogether if hes going to redistribute the upper income taxes anyway? wouldnt that be more direct? Instead of taxing the rich 4% more, why not just let the lower bracket not pay income taxes? (remember that 50% number from the previous post). Its because he knows his voting block doesnt pay taxes anyway so it does them no good. By demonizing the "RICH" he gains points with the poor who are envious, and he can keep trying to buy their votes through social programs (UE, Welfare, Healthcare, SS, MC, etc).

Romney, knows that sitting there talking about complex economic issues wont reach the average voter. They dont get it, and they dont want to. How does he want to help you? He wants to lower the expenses of the top 10% income bracket so you get hired. SO they invest in their companies, so they buy another ferrari, or yacht, or jet, or office building. Raise your wages.

Heres a really easy thing to understand, Obama and the US GOVT only collect taxes from people earning WAGES. The way to grow revenue is not to take bigger portions, its to get more people working , so more people are in the tax paying groups. you end up killing 2 birds with 1 stone (people back to work, and more revenue coming in)

You can choose to believe whatever you want, but if i tax you more, are you going to spend more money? probably not. Just take it at face value, the same happens for a guy making 100 million a year. If you take 10% more from him in taxes, can he survive, SURE, but how does that HELP YOU? That money is not going DIRECTLY into your pocket, Obama knows that. Its going in HIS (and other politicians).

The evil rich arent evil , they are the only ones who can put you into a job and pay you.