Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
Obama calls me a bible toting gun loving redneck - no big deal
Romney calls people who use govt assistance as viewing themselves as victims- riot in the streets

I mean he's expressing exactly what democrats are preaching. You didn't build that, the system is rigged, etc that's all classifying people as victims
shots are being thrown back and forth. as a PERSON looking from both sides, i could still see siding w/ Obama, because i do know of the struggle adn that SOME people are actually in a state in which they cannot help and are still struggling to make it, the right way and not turn to crime and resort to government assistance until they are able to do better. is that wrong of them or make them victims because they are in an unfortunate state of life that they are having a hard time getting out of? sometimes people have a helluva time making a better situation because of where they are, and it's even harder to make moves because their current state of living doesnt allow them to save the money they would like, or any money period, to move to an area taht would afford them a better opportunity to live a better life. some areas are more fukd up than others at providing people w/ a job/career that they can make a decent living, take care of necessities and enjoy life as well.

i dont like that basically Romney is looking at all those that are less fortunate, EITHER by chose or by unfortunate circumstance 'leeches' in essence.

being that i dont vote period, fuk the whole govt, it'll never be perfect, so i dont care to vote for w/e. i'm just giving an outsider looking in.