Thread: business owners, help needed

Banned

Default business owners, help needed

I recently just got my auto brokers license and am looking into starting up my own car sales business. I have been trying to set everything up online using the government site but its been crazy confusing and have of the info they ask me I don't know, have to spend hours looking up, or am forced to go to another gov site to get answers. there must be an easier way. how did you set everything up? should I get a lawyer? if so where and how much am I looking at
    Thanks

Contact GIADA I got out of the business 2 years ago. If you think your going to get rich well good luck to you. The way the economy is right now its very hard to make money. The prices at the auctions are going up while the prices on the street are going down.
    Hella stock member!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    Contact GIADA I got out of the business 2 years ago. If you think your going to get rich well good luck to you. The way the economy is right now its very hard to make money. The prices at the auctions are going up while the prices on the street are going down.
    thanks man. Yea its tough. I've been working at dealership and they keep wanting for me to make the same numbers as 10 years ago. I am just done dealing with dumb ass sleazy sales managers and would rather sell and run things my own way

Quote Originally Posted by fatty View Post
    thanks man. Yea its tough. I've been working at dealership and they keep wanting for me to make the same numbers as 10 years ago. I am just done dealing with dumb ass sleazy sales managers and would rather sell and run things my own way
    If you can hold out at your current job thats what I would do, this is the wrong time of year to start. Also I hope you have alot of cash on reserve becase it will cost more than you think. rent yes rent you have to have a place of business bonding and insurance phone/internet you have to buy all the proper forms.
    Hella stock member!

Certified Gearhead

I thought the price of used cars had gone up, as well as demand in this economy? At least that's the trend I've seen.
    THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING MADE THAT DID NOT HAVE A PURPOSE

Performance: QR25DE-T

I had a great experience with LegalZoom.com.