Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 14 dead, 50 wounded in Colorado theater shootiing....

This is a tragedy for sure. To say the out come would have been different is stupid. This man was hell bent on killing, whethere someone could have stopped him with a gun or knife would not change the fact that innocent people died. 12 are dead, if he was stopped and the number was reduced to 10, does that make it any less of a tragedy? Does that make the families that are burying a loved one right now mourn any less? No, what happened cannot be changed. I only pray this evil man does not get off easily with an "insanity plea". No lunatic could have planned something so complex and precise, and then carry it out so flawlessly. This man deserves swift justice. Regardless of how shameless politicians will twist this to there advantage, we should all be mourning with these families. I for one vote we take a "moment of silence" if you will, and end this debate, for respect to the lives lost and those tears being she'd for them. God be with those families in their time of need.
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Just proves how naive and stupid you are, and how you know absolutely nothing about survival. He had a 100 round clip in an AR15 with full body armor, after throwing tear gas, in a movie theater that was dark and showing a movie with IMAX sound. And youre saying that if you had a knife or a Handgun you would have made a difference.
    Someone COULD have made a difference..but without a weapon you chances are marginal.

Maybe one day youll be in a situation like that and realize when to stand, when to run, when to shoot, and when to have the courage to just survive. WHen a guy comes in and starts pumping 100 rounds of .223 into a crowd of 200 people, theres almost nothing you can do. Fear,panic, adrenaline, shock takes over, whether you have a gun or not.
    Yeah maybe.. Since you've been in a situation like this, right? Nothing you can do..great mindset.

Flight 93 found out that the other 2 3 planes had been flown into building and all the people killed. They had NOTHING to lose. If this gunman had blown away 1 movie theater, and announced over the intercom he would continue stalking theater to theater to kill everyone else, then yeah, people had nothing to lose they probably would have jumped him.
    Should be pretty clear you have nothing to loose after he started shooting into the crowd and people were dying..

Society is always going to Monday morning quarterback these types of events, deal with it. Consider it a training opportunity of sort, so if it happens to you you've already got a game plan. Your right, I'm right..This is an internet forum, calm down.

:moment of silence:

unsubscribed because i dont argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by slow_hatch View Post
    No doubt he had the jump on everyone, but grow some balls people. Tackle his ass..
    wow.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -brtky-jpg  
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    wow.....
    Lol...Anyways, I just found this. It's pretty much sums up what I was thinking all in one place. (for those who don't want to read thru 5 pages of bickering back and forth)--->Why Did No One Fight Back? Questions Linger Over James Holmes Batman Movie Theater Shooting by Mike Adams

WOW, what a fucking moron.

Calling the victims passive and calling it a culture. What disrespect to the people who died. I am ashamed to even be associated with a site that has this much stupidity involved with it.

Revisionist history after a massacre to try and justify your own warped point of view.

This world has officially gone to shit
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

unsubscribed because i dont argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
    WOW, what a fucking moron.

Calling the victims passive and calling it a culture. What disrespect to the people who died. I am ashamed to even be associated with a site that has this much stupidity involved with it.

Revisionist history after a massacre to try and justify your own warped point of view.

This world has officially gone to shit
    You point out exactly why I have pretty much avoided this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123