Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are we blind, or playing stupid?

Default Are we blind, or playing stupid?

I’ve never seen so many Atheist in one place together so I took some time to put this together… Please read before posting and prove to me that the bible is BS’ing…
    The bible was made over 2,000 years ago… It has been one of the only if not the only book to make it this far after it had been tried to be destroyed by many and erased from this earth… what do you guys see?

RFID (which has been talked about tremendously).... will get to a point where we will not be able to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING without it… We won’t be able to buy or sell, period…

This May not be the best article but you can do some more research yourselves.
    Mandatory

RFID Chip For All Americans With Biometrics by 2014 - Joseph Earnest — Houston News and World News - NewscastMedia.com

RFID Chip in Humans

REVELATION 13;16
    16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

So what’s up with this… do we see a pattern… now check this out…
    The Tribulation begins when Antichrist signs or renews a 7 year peace treaty with Israel. On the day of this event, the Tribulation begins and lasts for 7 years, or 2,520 days (30 days to a Biblical month). - Bible

Have you guys kept up with news… Do you guys know what Hillary Clinton and Obama will be doing September 15 of this year? Do you guys know what they are trying to force? You guessed it… a 7 year peace treaty with ISRAEL…

Bible talks about one money, one Gov’t… Look at United Nations… What keeps being talked about since the economy is so bad?
    Amero? Yes, it has been created. One currency for whole world…

DO SOME RESEARCH…
    So is this coincidence?
    Last edited by nelson9995; 06-09-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Not a coincidence, it has been planned since day one my friend. But you cant always force people to believe. You just have to know what you are going to do.
    The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

Thank you. I know this. This is just to see if some people open their eyes.

You see that name in my sig. Go on youtube and type it in, go to his channel. Tell me what you think.
    -Alex Jones

I see... I know someone hispanic just like that. I'm glad we have these people to help us open our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    I see... I know someone hispanic just like that. I'm glad we have these people to help us open our eyes.
    Indeed. I already made my plans, and for those who fail to believe, well, goodluck to them.
    -Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    Indeed. I already made my plans, and for those who fail to believe, well, goodluck to them.
    I feel the same way. May I ask what your plan is? We may just have the same plan.

I feel the same way. May I ask what your plan is? We may just have the same plan.
    I will message you.
    -Alex Jones

sounds good.

Get a life. Just don't get it.

"Implanted RFID will never be mandatory. Why are you trying to needlessly scare these people?

to everyone reading:

Someday soon, an implanted RFID device (at someone’s request, not MANDITORY) will

… help find a lost pet.
    … help identify and return a lost child.
    … help identify a “john doe” in a murder investigation.
    … prevent patient misidentification / mismedication
    … apprehend a violent escaped prisoner

there are some benefits… for those who decide to try out new technology."

Stay Humble

Subscribed

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe View Post
    Get a life. Just don't get it.

"Implanted RFID will never be mandatory. Why are you trying to needlessly scare these people?

to everyone reading:

Someday soon, an implanted RFID device (at someone’s request, not MANDITORY) will

… help find a lost pet.
    … help identify and return a lost child.
    … help identify a “john doe” in a murder investigation.
    … prevent patient misidentification / mismedication
    … apprehend a violent escaped prisoner

there are some benefits… for those who decide to try out new technology."
    Was that the only comment you read? You can't be serious.
    -Alex Jones

If its a option. just dont get it.

Yes, but in the long run its going to replace money because thats what they want, a cashless society. So when I refuse it, I'm going to end up starving, which doesn't really make it an option. Get where I'm coming from?
    -Alex Jones

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Conspiracy theories are always a fun read. In this day and age with all the technological advances at our fingertips, it's nice that these theories exist as it proves that people still use their imaginations. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

jdm94coupe had a weak ass comeback. It will be an option prior to 2014. DID YOU READ what happens in 2014? I guess not. Weak argument bro.
    BTW... you think they are going to tell you its's a 666 chip? They don't even know it. The world is doing exactly what the bible says. The people making all this happen aren't doing it to "make it happen." They actually think it's a good thing because the above stated reasons. Once you put it on it's too late.

QD- It's like with Noah. he told everyone hop on, the world will flood. people didn't listen and they all drowned behind. All i can do is inform you guys. if you look at it as a fantastic story then IDK what kind of myth comes up with EXACT PREDICTIONS of something 2000 years later.

I have no time right now... but I will post links later when I do... United Nations has thousands of guillotines stored that they can't even explain why they have it? What are they for?
    They also have a place where they have every type of seed, food, stored for when the world ends, so the ones left can try to restore the world.

This is all BS. Experts (atheist) agree that the world will end with fire soon. It's been all over history channel, discovery, etc... ATHEIST EXPERTS/SCIENTIST agree with what the bible is saying with scientific proof. DISCOVERY CHANNEL RECOGNIZES THE UNITED NATIONS as to where the Antichrist will rise from. AGAIN, ATHEIST JUST LIKE YOU GUYS, who happen to be scientists, predict EXACTLY what the bible says. What else do you guys need?
    Last edited by nelson9995; 06-09-2012 at 11:38 AM.

By any chance do you read a lot of Alex Jones?

No I do not. I just found out who that was last night.

All i can do is inform you guys.
    Good looking out.

if you look at it as a fantastic story then IDK what kind of myth comes up with EXACT PREDICTIONS of something 2000 years later.
    A frog will "ribbit" in the Antarctic one day.

There. I made a prediction. Let's hope, someday, that this prediction will come true. See how easy that was? Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    Good looking out.

A frog will "ribbit" in the Antarctic one day.

There. I made a prediction. Let's hope, someday, that this prediction will come true. See how easy that was? Later, QD.
    really? lol. well seems like you guys have no choice but to accept it since none of you can come back with a strong argument.

really? lol. well seems like you guys have no choice but to accept it since none of you can come back with a strong argument.
    Actually, it's not that a strong argument is needed. You're just reading so much into these theories that the simplest of explanations eludes you.

I'll try to spell it out for you a bit simpler. Anyone can make predictions and, given any amount of time, have it come true.

Prediction # 2: The tower in Pisa will fall.

Watch out, Nostradamus. Here I come. Lolol. Later, QD.

Oh boy...

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

lol. QD I give up with you.
    Now, you are making a joke out of it.
    Well, to conclude this, all the information I gave you guys is legit with legit sources. none of it was made up so there is no room for confusion. Believe it whether you want it or not. I know I do.

and BTW. The bible is not saying "the world will end." The bible is telling us it will end, how it will end, and the process of events that will cause it to end (with details). As the bible describes it, it is happening even by event, detail by detail. So sorry QD, but your predictions are NOTHING like the bible's.

^ The bible is not a legit source, just so you know

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

so all these events happening aren't really happening? THOSE are the legit sources.
    RFID is not real? and not as I described? It is all over the news.
    So is the peace treaty.
    The guillotines are hidden...but Discovery channel already spoke about this.

IA Member

It anyone believes what the History or Discovery channel believes is retarded...I am a firm believer in the Bible and NO man can predict when end of time will come...It will come like a thief in the night...if ppl don't have a relationship with our creator you will have a very dark slippery path in life..the government is all about keeping world population down...look up chem trails,New World Ten Commandments in Elberton Ga....when the Temple is finished being built you know the time is near my friends...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well, to conclude this, all the information I gave you guys is legit with legit sources. none of it was made up so there is no room for confusion. Believe it whether you want it or not. I know I do.
    A couple of links is definite "legit" sources? Anyone can make up a website and put stuff in it. Just like anyone can make predictions.

Uh ohh.......I feel another one coming on......

Prediction #3: I predict a swarm of butterflies, a swarm the size of Botswana, emerging from the Southeast corner of Slovakia and making it's destructive way towards Madrid, Spain what with their beautiful colors and whatnot.

Is that more on the level of a "Biblical prediction?" Give it 2,000+/- years and it should come to be.

and BTW. The bible is not saying "the world will end." The bible is telling us it will end, how it will end, and the process of events that will cause it to end (with details). As the bible describes it, it is happening even by event, detail by detail. So sorry QD, but your predictions are NOTHING like the bible's.
    Huh? How do you start off saying the Bible doesn't say the world will end and then finish up by saying how the Bible says the world will end?

Quote Originally Posted by D16T View Post
    if ppl don't have a relationship with our creator you will have a very dark slippery path in life.
    Don't forget, this is what you believe, not necessarily what is so.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    This is the truest thing posted in this thread. Later, QD.

if ppl don't have a relationship with our creator you will have a very dark slippery path in life.
    Seems my life actually got better when I told "our creator" to kick rocks

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

we don't know the exact time and date... but the bible clearly states the signs when the end of time are arriving, and these my friend are it... LMK if you don't agree so I can send you to them.

QD- I meant it doesn't just say it will end....
    and those sites may not be the best like I said. You guys know what RFID is... You guys know it's coming, and you guys know it will be mandatory. Do your own research. In 2004, Bush signed the law. Keep reading and you will see EVERYTHING I have said is true.

we don't know the exact time and date... but the bible clearly states the signs when the end of time are arriving, and these my friend are it... LMK if you don't agree so I can send you to them.

QD- I meant it doesn't just say it will end....
    You say tomato........... Either way you say it, the Bible "predicts" Earth's demise. I'm not saying it won't happen, but damn dude, an open-ended prediction? You don't think it makes it kind of a no-brainer to predict something without needing to give specifics? I'm not going to tell you when it will happen, but Lake Lanier will dry up one day.

Keep reading and you will see EVERYTHING I have said is true.
    True or not, there's no direct correlation to the Bible saying it will happen. I would hope that the day Lake Lanier dries up, no one will reflect back and say, "QD said this would happen. He knew this day was coming." Later, QD.

jdm94coupe had a weak ass comeback. It will be an option prior to 2014. DID YOU READ what happens in 2014? I guess not. Weak argument bro.
    That dumb shit won't fly. Nobody can make you do anything you don't want to. I don't need a "comeback" for any of these ridiculous comments and bible mombo jombo. The bible is too general and has been changed and modified through time. Makes no sense to walk around reciting quotes from a old ass book. Haven't we grown smarter by now?

WOW, you've lost it. Did you read what you wrote?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Thank you. I know this. This is just to see if some people open their eyes.
    it opened my eyes..... and now i will use them to watch porn and tear a page out of my bible to roll one up.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Seems my life actually got better when I told "our creator" to kick rocks
    Amen.

jdm94coupe- I gave you a chance until you said it will never be mandatory when one of the links I posted says it will be. A cashless world is coming want it or not. It will not be an option. Maybe at first. So that shows your ignorance.
    't
    qd- again you just said lake lanier will dry. You didn't say; "lake lanie will dry up when this and that starts happening. This and that will happen in this and that way"

sinfix I hope you really don't roll up with the bible's pages... But I already know you roll up and if you don't I'd be shocked. don't ask me how I know lol

jdm94coupe- I gave you a chance until you said it will never be mandatory when one of the links I posted says it will be. A cashless world is coming want it or not.
    When it is official, I'll believe this. Internet links aren't official. Do you believe every single web site that is out there? I remember a scare tactic a guy used on YouTube. He went and videotaped an alleged government mass coffin storage site. Scaring people that these were coffins made to hold up to 5(?) people. These were made for mass burials for the government. The place he went to? The plant is located about 5 miles from my house and is a factory where they make coffin liners. Not a storage ground for mass coffins. People will design anything to get a rise out of the public.

Why?

Because there is always someone out there who will buy into their garbage.

qd- again you just said lake lanier will dry. You didn't say; "lake lanie will dry up when this and that starts happening. This and that will happen in this and that way"
    It doesn't matter how it got there. A prediction is a prediction. But here you go. The water will evaporate. Later, QD.

sinfix I hope you really don't roll up with the bible's pages... But I already know you roll up and if you don't I'd be shocked. don't ask me how I know lol
    More common than you would think. So there's at least 1 reason to keep a bible laying around until Sam's Club starts selling a 1300 page family pack of papers and having people on bikes ride around your neighborhood and deliver them for free on weekends.

Irony...........

I am a DIEHARD Tebow fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Irony...........

I am a DIEHARD Tebow fan.
    Will he be starting?

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    When it is official, I'll believe this. Internet links aren't official. Do you believe every single web site that is out there? I remember a scare tactic a guy used on YouTube. He went and videotaped an alleged government mass coffin storage site. Scaring people that these were coffins made to hold up to 5(?) people. These were made for mass burials for the government. The place he went to? The plant is located about 5 miles from my house and is a factory where they make coffin liners. Not a storage ground for mass coffins. People will design anything to get a rise out of the public.

Why?

Because there is always someone out there who will buy into their garbage.

It doesn't matter how it got there. A prediction is a prediction. But here you go. The water will evaporate. Later, QD.
    that was something I had to find for you guys. My primary sources are news channels, gov't speaking, etc... This is fact and when it's official it'll be too late. good luck to you all.

Guys the world will end, 2012 anyways haha, it can't be mandatory because it's unconstitutional to religions. Jehovah witness' are not even allowed to draw blood

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast