Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are we blind, or playing stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    RFID (which has been talked about tremendously).... will get to a point where we will not be able to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING without it… We won’t be able to buy or sell, period…

REVELATION 13;16
    16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
    Just to focus on one issue at a time. Here are some inconcistencies with the RFID statement:

1. RFID isn't exactly a "mark". A "mark" is an extremely general term but it's hard to believe that an electronic device is considered a "mark"

2. The mark is the name or the number of the beast. RFID is neither the name or mark of the beast.

3. Revelations specifically says the mark will be on the right hand or forehead. Your linked article states "Rather than get a card, some could choose to have the chip implanted in their body, perhaps the wrist, shoulder, or wherever the recipient feels comfortable with it."

4. As of now this may become optional for one country. It's a huge leap to say that it is inevitable that this will be mandatory for all people on earth.

5. You can't just take a couple of lines out of the bible without context. Can you explain each verse leading up to the ones you quoted and how those are manifested in the current world? If RFID is such a clear example of the two lines you quoted, certainly you can do the same for the surrounding verses.

This is fact and when it's official it'll be too late. good luck to you all.
    Well if the bible says it is going to happen and the bible is 100% correct, isn't it already too late?

RFID will be implanted on the right hand or forehead... I will find you guys the legit source talking about it...

It is not too late because it has still not been mandatory.

Well, if you were christian or have ever been around it you will know that devil works in smart ways. (if you believe). The devil doesn't tell you hey look at that hot women don't have sex with her. He will put a sexy women in front of you which you would drool over.
    You will not be told it's a 666 chip. heck, it would become official that it's a 666 chip after the first 3.5 years when the antichrist declares himself the antichrist.

We need a legit, NON BIBLICAL source to confirm.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Lol so I guess if we don't believe in the christian views or bible we are atheist. Well add me to the list. Many people have died because of this said book (bible) we force our religion on people that's why its still around.

Scientology all the way

The chip thing..... that's just creepy. Another way to be controlled by our government.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

I think you need a lot of tinfoil to make hats for you an your people.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    No I just believe in evolution not aliens. I believe in proof.... not the idea of some super being waving his hand and creating a being out pf thin air. What's the difference between god and aliens?

Answer: nothing because neither one has been proven or not proven to exists.

If you were told anything about the bible and read it for the first time you would think its a fairy tale.

Religion: a way to make money.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Best advice in this thread.

Makes me think about investing in aluminum futures. You with me?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

lol. you guys are funny.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

RFID will be implanted on the right hand or forehead... I will find you guys the legit source talking about it...

It is not too late because it has still not been mandatory.

Well, if you were christian or have ever been around it you will know that devil works in smart ways. (if you believe). The devil doesn't tell you hey look at that hot women don't have sex with her. He will put a sexy women in front of you which you would drool over.
    You will not be told it's a 666 chip. heck, it would become official that it's a 666 chip after the first 3.5 years when the antichrist declares himself the antichrist.
    I'd trade my soul for unlimited ability to play the guitar, wolverine's healing powers and a bag of those pills from limitless. The Devil has no need to trick me.

Devil.... if you're out there......... please respond.

actually shit.... those limitless pills would teach me how to play the guitar....

hmmm.... gotta think of somethin else.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D16T
    This is the truest thing posted in this thread. Later, QD.
    LMAO

Nelson9995: first of all let me say kudos to you for sharing your concerns and beliefs. It takes guts to do so in a time when Christianity has become a mockery. I have voiced my opinions many times on this site about my faith and beliefs only to have it fall on deaf ears and others make fun. But you would be surprised to find that few do take interest and begin a search of self discovery and what faith means to them. So, once again I say good job and stay strong in the faith.

Now, I firmly believe that the RFID chip is not the mark of the beast talked about in Revelations. Many get caught up on a few select words,"...and none shall be able to buy or sell without it" and look at how technology has advanced and where it's headed and get scared. They see debit cards and online banking, take those select words, and assume the mark is the RFID chip because it could be used to store/control financial information. Those who believe this are missing the point and bigger picture. The mark is not a financial control tool of the government/Antichrist. It is about worship. The devil wants worship, something reserved only for God alone. Those who worship the beast and denounce Christ shall receive the mark of the beast on the hand or forehead. It is a visible symbol of allegiance to the beast and his government/ruling body. As his kingdom shall be given rule over the earth, one without allegiance to him can not buy or sell or live as a citizen in his society. The mark symbolizes false worship and is the devil insulting God. It will be a seal much like how Gods people will recieve a seal, which I believe is the Holy Spirit. It will not be mandatory, humanity was given free will and will be able to choose with whom they give their allegiance to. It will be simple, those who wish to live "normal" lives under the unholy regime will be offered the mark and life will go on as they knew it. Those who refuse will be labeled as "terrorists" and a part of the "problem". They will be sought after and persecuted as enemies of the state.

Those who choose to make a mockery of this, scoff, and turn their eyes from truth; it is their choice. It does not change facts or what is to come. As far as the end time prophecies being vague and open ended; you are highly uneducated in scripture and your comments show it. Revelations goes into great detail about events that have yet to take place. There are many other prophecies in the Old Testament and New that go into great detail about things passed, present, and future; books like Daniel. Trust me, you don't want to get in this debate with me. You say the bible is skewed and misinterpreted; read a Hebrew/English Bible and you will see how wrong you are. The Bible can be tested Historically and by eye witness testimony as to it's validity. Science does not have all the answers nor methods to prove or disprove events of people's experience, events, or lives. For that one must go to a different area of expertise...history. One last thing, faith is something that grows from the size of a mustard seed to a life consuming belief that one would literally lay their life down for. Many have died for a belief in their religion or God. None has laid down his life for a belief in nothing. With that said, the Bible can be picked up and read by the layman to be understood simply. It takes one with spiritual maturity and faith to delve deeper and harness the message of God. The apostle Paul described the difference as milk to babes for the layman and meat and nourishment the the spiritually seasoned. In that regard, I don't expect any of you to understand it much like a physicist wouldn't expect me to understand his life's research. You lack faith and as such are ignorant to the ways of God Almighty. God bless and may He open you up spiritually, un-harden your hearts, and guide you to truth.
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Nelson9995: first of all let me say kudos to you for sharing your concerns and beliefs. It takes guts to do so in a time when Christianity has become a mockery. I have voiced my opinions many times on this site about my faith and beliefs only to have it fall on deaf ears and others make fun. But you would be surprised to find that few do take interest and begin a search of self discovery and what faith means to them. So, once again I say good job and stay strong in the faith.

Now, I firmly believe that the RFID chip is not the mark of the beast talked about in Revelations. Many get caught up on a few select words,"...and none shall be able to buy or sell without it" and look at how technology has advanced and where it's headed and get scared. They see debit cards and online banking, take those select words, and assume the mark is the RFID chip because it could be used to store/control financial information. Those who believe this are missing the point and bigger picture. The mark is not a financial control tool of the government/Antichrist. It is about worship. The devil wants worship, something reserved only for God alone. Those who worship the beast and denounce Christ shall receive the mark of the beast on the hand or forehead. It is a visible symbol of allegiance to the beast and his government/ruling body. As his kingdom shall be given rule over the earth, one without allegiance to him can not buy or sell or live as a citizen in his society. The mark symbolizes false worship and is the devil insulting God. It will be a seal much like how Gods people will recieve a seal, which I believe is the Holy Spirit. It will not be mandatory, humanity was given free will and will be able to choose with whom they give their allegiance to. It will be simple, those who wish to live "normal" lives under the unholy regime will be offered the mark and life will go on as they knew it. Those who refuse will be labeled as "terrorists" and a part of the "problem". They will be sought after and persecuted as enemies of the state.

Those who choose to make a mockery of this, scoff, and turn their eyes from truth; it is their choice. It does not change facts or what is to come. As far as the end time prophecies being vague and open ended; you are highly uneducated in scripture and your comments show it. Revelations goes into great detail about events that have yet to take place. There are many other prophecies in the Old Testament and New that go into great detail about things passed, present, and future; books like Daniel. Trust me, you don't want to get in this debate with me. You say the bible is skewed and misinterpreted; read a Hebrew/English Bible and you will see how wrong you are. The Bible can be tested Historically and by eye witness testimony as to it's validity. Science does not have all the answers nor methods to prove or disprove events of people's experience, events, or lives. For that one must go to a different area of expertise...history. One last thing, faith is something that grows from the size of a mustard seed to a life consuming belief that one would literally lay their life down for. Many have died for a belief in their religion or God. None has laid down his life for a belief in nothing. With that said, the Bible can be picked up and read by the layman to be understood simply. It takes one with spiritual maturity and faith to delve deeper and harness the message of God. The apostle Paul described the difference as milk to babes for the layman and meat and nourishment the the spiritually seasoned. In that regard, I don't expect any of you to understand it much like a physicist wouldn't expect me to understand his life's research. You lack faith and as such are ignorant to the ways of God Almighty. God bless and may He open you up spiritually, un-harden your hearts, and guide you to truth.

I find a lot of what you have to say very interesting even though i do not believe in any of it. Care to translate a few scriptures for me that i might possibly be misunderstanding?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Deuteronomy 21:10-14

Exodus 21:7-11

1 Corinthians 1:18
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Oh boy

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Sinfix: forgive me but I seem to be missing your point and am confused as to what you are misunderstanding in those scriptures. The examples you gave me were references to laws that governed the people of Israel some 3000-4000 years ago. Also, I find your statement that you find it interesting but don't believe any of it very curious...

IA Domestic Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by geoff
    Also, I find your statement that you find it interesting but don't believe any of it very curious...
    The same way "Where The Wild Things Are" was interesting as a child, but he doesn't actually believe the "wild things" are actually real.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

"where the wild things are" was a fictiscious work of entertainment and was understood as such. The Holy Bible was a fact based book meant as the inspirational word of God. It can be corroborated through history and eye witness testimony. Your lack of spiritual understanding mirrors your poor judgement of political allegiance...but one can't expect much from a liberal or one that has no knowledge of the Bible.

IA Domestic Alliance

The same way your lack of adhesion of the English language mirrors your political allegiance? Lol. I pity you Christian conservatives. Your "party of freedom" is actually the "party of freedom, unless I disagree with it" and not the party of reality.

The bible is based on few historical accuracies and is mainly a work of fiction

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

My faith has nothing to do with my political views. I made the reference to show you lack understanding. How can the bible be both a historically accurate document and purely fictiscious? The Bible can not be read cover to cover like one would read "twighlight". To truly understand it you must also look into the history of that time period, the society, and more importantly; it must be read through a spiritual mind set. Tell me, what do you know of Christianity, of the Christian-Judaic God, and of the message of the book itself. I will wait for your reply, then we shall see just how much you actually understand.

IA Domestic Alliance

Sinfix: forgive me but I seem to be missing your point and am confused as to what you are misunderstanding in those scriptures. The examples you gave me were references to laws that governed the people of Israel some 3000-4000 years ago. Also, I find your statement that you find it interesting but don't believe any of it very curious...
    yeah, this is the typical answer a christian gives when faced with these type of scriptures. It's the answer i expected you to give and the answer i already knew.

So now i ask you this....... Once upon a time, the bible was ok with slavery and rape because those were the laws of the land "3000-4000 years ago"... so we've established that the bible can adapt. Rape and slavery is no longer acceptable, so christians toss that part of the bible to the side. So, if the bible was once ok with slavery and rape because it was acceptable in society, why do christians try so hard to stonewall parts of modern society? Christians in today's world reject a lot of things that are commonly accepted. If the president of the united stats is ok with stem cell research and gay marriage, why do christians oppose it? Is gay marriage, stem cell research or abortion worse than the rape and slavery that was acceptable in the bible back when that was the law of the land? When rape was allowed by law, the bible accepted it. Abortion is legal, whats the problem?

BlankCD answered the other question for me...... i read the bible the same way i would read a spiderman comic book, i find the stories fascinating and in the same way a sunday morning cartoon can deliver a meaningful message without being real, so can the bible. The bible for it's merits can be used as a tool of guidance, but the stories inside of it are far from facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    yeah, this is the typical answer a christian gives when faced with these type of scriptures. It's the answer i expected you to give and the answer i already knew.

So now i ask you this....... Once upon a time, the bible was ok with slavery and rape because those were the laws of the land "3000-4000 years ago"... so we've established that the bible can adapt. Rape and slavery is no longer acceptable, so christians toss that part of the bible to the side. So, if the bible was once ok with slavery and rape because it was acceptable in society, why do christians try so hard to stonewall parts of modern society? Christians in today's world reject a lot of things that are commonly accepted. If the president of the united stats is ok with stem cell research and gay marriage, why do christians oppose it? Is gay marriage, stem cell research or abortion worse than the rape and slavery that was acceptable in the bible back when that was the law of the land? When rape was allowed by law, the bible accepted it. Abortion is legal, whats the problem?

BlankCD answered the other question for me...... i read the bible the same way i would read a spiderman comic book, i find the stories fascinating and in the same way a sunday morning cartoon can deliver a meaningful message without being real, so can the bible. The bible for it's merits can be used as a tool of guidance, but the stories inside of it are far from facts.
    DO NOT use the old testament against us. That's how things were BC. AC is the new testament. Which is what we ought to follow.

and Geoff, would you mind telling me the events that have yet to happen?

DO NOT use the old testament against us. That's how things were BC. AC is the new testament. Which is what we ought to follow.
    says who? who is making these decisions?

why would the bible change? who gave the authority for it to change? where in the bible does it accept the changing or discrediting of any part of the bible?

if the bible changed then, why cant it change now to accept modern culture?

lets continue this bible study a little further...... since your answer to the old testament was "that is the OLD testament"..... how about these verses, perhaps i am again misinterpreting the bible when i read it. To me, these messages are very clear.

Luke 16:17

Matthew 5:17

John 10:35

Sinfix: you do seem to be missing something. Yes slavery was ok in Pld Testament times but there were strict laws to govern it. Slaves were to be treated well, fed, and taken care of. Every 7 years a slave was to be forgiven their debt and freed. Slaves back then were either conquered enemies or men who sold themselves into it. Keep in mind also that slavery was only out lawned in the states in the mid 1800s. Slaves in the modern times were not treated well and were very much abused. So again I think you missed something. As far as rape goes, I think you are misunderstanding again. It is never condoned in the Bible. There was always a punishment for crime and consequences. The punishments might have been different from modern times but sin/crime was never accepted in the Bible. Theses people lived in an uncivilized and sometime barbaric world. Their laws are different because it is set in a different time and their judicial system is a precursor to our own modern system. I hope that makes some kind of sense.

As far as what nelson9995 said, he is also misinformed or misunderstanding something. The New Testament does not make the Old void ( Jesus Himself said this ). The Old Testament was the school master, the New was the fulfilling of it. The Old Testament had the 10 commandments and many other rules and traditions and regulations. Jesus said that all the commandments could be summed into these, " love thy God with all thy heart, soul, mind and strength. The second to love your neighbor as yourself." if one could keep these two commandments then they would fulfill all the Mosaic Law. The entire message of the Old Testament was a promise of the Messiah. Jesus came and fulfilled that promise because man could not keep or live up to the Law. For the Law brought forth the knowledge of sin and with it death. Jesus brought grace and with grace, life.

Nelson9995: what prophecies of end times have been fulfilled as of this day 7/11/12? What has come to pass is are the signs of the times; i.e. wars, disaster, pestilence, ect...the Revelation of John is a two fold message. The first for the persecuted church of his time ( around 50ad-100ad) and the second was for the future generation that shall witness the second coming of Christ. If you want to see end time prophecy fulfillment, look to the book of Daniel wich has greatly detailed prophecy.

IA Domestic Alliance

Sinfix: I believe i answered your questions regarding the scriptures in Matthew, Luke, and John with my above post. But I will attempt to go into further detail below.

Matthew 5:17- “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Simple really, if you have any understanding of the Old Testament and how the men of this time "got right with God" you would understand this scripture. See my above comments to get this answer.

Luke 16:17-"It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law." In this instance Jesus is stating to the Pharises that the Old Testament Law is not void. They aimed to say He was a blasphemer for not following their laws. He was telling them He is the Messiah, yet they remained blind and chose not to see.

John 10:35-"If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside " To understand this one must simply read the scriptures around it....as such below-
    John 10:30-38-" I and the Father are one." Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods' ? If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came--and the Scripture cannot be broken-- what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."

When you have the entirety of the scripture it makes sense now. Please don't get offended to what I am about to say next because that is not my intention. I understand now what your problem is. It is not that you are confused about anything. For you to be confused would mean that you read the scriptures and simply could not understand or comprehend what was said. That is a common mistake that after more careful reading and study, one will understand. Your problem is this, you are guilty as every atheist is of treating the Bible as a buffet. You pick and chose certain scriptures and take them out of context to support your argument. You probably entered some phrase into google to find scriptures to match what you wanted to say, found them on some atheist supporting website by a man or group that they themselves know nothing of scripture, and then you pasted it here. The problem is that you have no desire to know the truth nor do you care to research yourself the accuracy of the statements you make. You are following the argument of someone before you and in all honesty it is quite lame. Have a mind of your own and find something that is relevant. Continuing to do as you have been only shows a weak argument.

I know I am right with my interpretation of you, to test it i will simply ask you for something simple. Tell me what you know or believe you know about the Old Testament and New Testament. Simply, tell me how the men in the Old Testament sought salvation and tell me how men in the New Testament did so.

IA Domestic Alliance

By the way, the Bible nor its message changed. It flowed like a river with a start and finish point and for lack of a better term..."evolved" over time. It has never been tailored to the society of the times nor has it been tweaked to match the beliefs of modern society. Sorry to burst your bubble but the Bible has remained the same from begining to end since the day it was written.

IA Domestic Alliance

Sinfix: you do seem to be missing something. Yes slavery was ok in Pld Testament times but there were strict laws to govern it. Slaves were to be treated well, fed, and taken care of. Every 7 years a slave was to be forgiven their debt and freed. Slaves back then were either conquered enemies or men who sold themselves into it. Keep in mind also that slavery was only out lawned in the states in the mid 1800s. Slaves in the modern times were not treated well and were very much abused. So again I think you missed something. As far as rape goes, I think you are misunderstanding again. It is never condoned in the Bible. There was always a punishment for crime and consequences. The punishments might have been different from modern times but sin/crime was never accepted in the Bible. Theses people lived in an uncivilized and sometime barbaric world. Their laws are different because it is set in a different time and their judicial system is a precursor to our own modern system. I hope that makes some kind of sense.

As far as what nelson9995 said, he is also misinformed or misunderstanding something. The New Testament does not make the Old void ( Jesus Himself said this ). The Old Testament was the school master, the New was the fulfilling of it. The Old Testament had the 10 commandments and many other rules and traditions and regulations. Jesus said that all the commandments could be summed into these, " love thy God with all thy heart, soul, mind and strength. The second to love your neighbor as yourself." if one could keep these two commandments then they would fulfill all the Mosaic Law. The entire message of the Old Testament was a promise of the Messiah. Jesus came and fulfilled that promise because man could not keep or live up to the Law. For the Law brought forth the knowledge of sin and with it death. Jesus brought grace and with grace, life.

Nelson9995: what prophecies of end times have been fulfilled as of this day 7/11/12? What has come to pass is are the signs of the times; i.e. wars, disaster, pestilence, ect...the Revelation of John is a two fold message. The first for the persecuted church of his time ( around 50ad-100ad) and the second was for the future generation that shall witness the second coming of Christ. If you want to see end time prophecy fulfillment, look to the book of Daniel wich has greatly detailed prophecy.
    you my friend are lost...
    bible states that in the last times the earth would warm...
    thousands of birds and fish would die... have you not seen what has happened the last 2 years?
    w.o the RFID you won't be able to buy or sell?? so how can it nto be what the bible is talking about. It states in the right hand, or forehead. Same way it will be.
    How about the white horse in egypt?
    How about the 7 peace treaty that israel is being pressured to enter, when the bible clearly states that once the 7 year peace treaty is signed, church will be lifted.
    Should I continue? I can bring at least 5 more.

By the way, the Bible nor its message changed. It flowed like a river with a start and finish point and for lack of a better term..."evolved" over time. It has never been tailored to the society of the times nor has it been tweaked to match the beliefs of modern society. Sorry to burst your bubble but the Bible has remained the same from begining to end since the day it was written.
    How can you say this knowing the bible has been edited and re edited and re re edited and translated and revised, and then translated into english, all for you to interpret it the way you want to?

Or did you not know that?

So you admit that the bible's message is pretty much irrelevant in this modern age, now that we don't live in a remotely barbaric or regressive society anymore?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

you my friend are lost...
    bible states that...
    Let me stop you right here. The bible says a lot of things, but it doesn't mean that they're true

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

me and geoff are talking about the bible and I am stating what the bible states. Nothing else.

Blank: nowhere did I say the Bible is irrelevant to modern times. I was describing the life of Old Testament civilization and the laws they followed. How you got that I said the Bible is irrelevant astounds me. You sir have absolutely no knowledge of the history of that time period and even less about scripture. Not an insult, just stating the obvious. If you disagree than by all means share your insight with me. Can you tell me how the Israelites obtained salvation in the Old Testament? If you cannot then every word you add to this discussion from here on out is irrelevant.

Nelson9995: my friend I'm not trying to insult you. I agree we are in the last days, the signs of the times and fulfilled prophecy shows it. The book of Revelations is not a simple read. As I stated before, it is a two fold message. The prophecies laid out in it have not come to pass. They begin when tribulation begins and continue through to the final judgement. The time is close yes, but the treaty, the rebuilding of the temple, the mark, ect....are still to come. Dark times and persecution lye ahead and you and I should be prepared at all times spiritually. What are your beliefs about the soon to come catching away of the saints, or as known as the rapture?

IA Domestic Alliance

Blank: also, where is it said or proven that the Bible has been re-edited or revised? Never has this been done. Has it been translated to other languages...yes, has the English version been translated again to make the reading more simple...yes. But, the message was never changed or revised. How do I know this? Simple, you can read a Hebrew or Greek Bible ( the actual language used by the authors and first Jews/Christians, grab a Hebrew to English dictionary, and then determine for yourself how accurate the Scriptures are. Your argument has been put to rest when they discovered the dead sea scrolls. Documents in it were the earliest copies ever found and are extremely accurate in translation and message. The Word of God remains the same through out time and will continue to do so...how man relates to it and how he applies it are a different thing. One seeking truth only needs to read the scripture for themselves.

IA Domestic Alliance

The bible in its current form has been revised and edited and translated many times. This is an undisputed historical fact by all theologians. Do you not know this?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Show me a historian or theologian that says this. Translated yes, but edited or revised no.aube you are not clear on the difference between those words. As I said before, the dead sea scrolls have put this argument to rest. You still havent answered my question on how Old Testament believers obtained salvation.

By the way, don't try an post some link to an atheist site or article. Your kind lacks any knowledge of scripture.

IA Domestic Alliance

Apple is the antichrist. Look at its logo and think about Adam and Eve. I know, completely unrelated but interesting to think about.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Those who choose to make a mockery of this, scoff, and turn their eyes from truth; it is their choice.
    Correct word usage would be faith or belief. Not truth. There is a difference.

The Holy Bible was a fact based book meant as the inspirational word of God.
    I can agree with the latter, but certainly not the former. Inspirational word of God? Sure, I can go with that. Fact based. Not sure about that.

How can the bible be both a historically accurate document and purely fictiscious?
    Ask the author. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

So who in this thread been snouting bath salts?

Sent From Tha Milky Way Galaxy 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast