Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Haters

[QUOTE=tony;38894853]Oh god the things I want to say, and you're in the Army huh? hmm..

First black guy to run for president, I say this with all due respect but did you pull that out your ass? Pick up a history book, Shirley Chisolm, Jesse Jackson, Lenora Fulani all ran for president in the past. And I've said it time and time again, the idea that being black somehow gives you a leg up on being elected Commander in Chief is asinine.

QUOTE]

I stand corrected about Obama being first, I have never really cared about politics till recently. Feel free to say what you like, your not gonna hurt my feelings.
    You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win a war by making the other son-of-a-bitch die for his.
    - General George Patton

Patience Pays...

No harm meant, I try to convey to people that keeping up with politics first hand really is important, regardless of your political views. A lot of the issues we deal with now are repetitive throughout history and I think people in general would choose better candidates or have realistic expectations of these candidates if there was a better understanding.

I remove myself from politics from time to time cause it can be a headache.

Mike, the election wasn't even close. Obama got 300 something electoral votes while McCain had mid 100's. (I don't remember exact figures)
    I'm not talking about electoral college I'm talking about popular vote

Obama 52%
    McCain 45%

131 million people voted or slightly more than 1/3 of our population as a whole. Of that 131 million people roughly half voted for Obama .
    205million people are registered to vote, 72 million democrats and 55 million republicans

69 million people voted for Obama , 59 million for McCain. So 10 million people decided the election.

So less than 8% of the entire population that voted decided the election.

I don't consider that a mandate on Obama, yes he won, yes he won much more convincingly than bush, he was def swept into office.

However as I have always contended the majority of this country is not as far left as Obama Reid and pelosi. Majority is center, Obama won because it was a referendum on bush , not because people are left in their views.

The nov midterms will shift the country back toward center as independents, who deidre the election for Obama, flee him and his congressional colleagues for more center people.

Obama will be a one term president, he's not smart enough to get elected twice.

FYI rasmussen poll out today 57% of people think healthcare will hurt economy
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb18c1 View Post
    Im not sure, Im just saying how many people only voted for him because he was the first black guy to run for president. Lots of people just wanted to see history made and know they had something to do with it. I bet if he was just another white guy he wouldnt have gotten a lot of the votes he did.

You are an idiot. He may have gotten favorable treatment in some areas based solely on race but that had nothing to do with him getting elected. The reality is that the best thing Obama had going for him was that he wasnt a republican and could not be associated with Bush. Nothing else even came close to that influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    I get what banginjimmy said, THIS century is bush or Obama only 2 choices

At least someone got it.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I like the original poster's approach to the subject and his responses, even though Jimmy tried to take the thread elsewhere rather than address the actual post.
    nice try, but all of my posts have been on the subject I quoted.

I notice that spending keeps getting brought up. I can't understand how the Government
    would try to sell the Idea that giving a financial bailout to such fiscally irresponsible people as these Golden parachute toting 401K draining CFO's is just asinine. I think if they really wanted to stimulate the economy, they should have given it directly to the people and they would have dictated what companys they wanted to survive by their spending.
    N/A>>><<<BOOST

Quote Originally Posted by RUFFIAN View Post
    I notice that spending keeps getting brought up. I can't understand how the Government
    would try to sell the Idea that giving a financial bailout to such fiscally irresponsible people as these Golden parachute toting 401K draining CFO's is just asinine. I think if they really wanted to stimulate the economy, they should have given it directly to the people and they would have dictated what companys they wanted to survive by their spending.

Either way it was spent, it is going to be a massive drain on our economy because it has to be paid back eventually.

FYI rasmussen poll out today 57% of people think healthcare will hurt economy
    you do know that polls don't mean shit... fair and balanced i say

Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    Either way it was spent, it is going to be a massive drain on our economy because it has to be paid back eventually.
    That has been the nature of our government for decades, even the healthcare bill passes the debt off to the next generation. Any time you try to hold any politician accountable, the politicians want to get all offended then you get the political bickering. Someone like Hannity or Maddows will be critical only if it serves their purpose, otherwise they justify the spending.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecKidd
    Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    I get what banginjimmy said, THIS century is bush or Obama only 2 choices

At least someone got it.
    You are both wrong then. Clinton was in office until Jan. 20, 2001. That makes Obama the 3rd president of this century.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Another left winger blog. You realize the context of that story right? They were saying that so many people were ignorant over his name barrack Hussein Obama that people thought he was Muslim.

They so had people being interviewed by Howard stern and fox news sayig his name was osama bin laden because the name barrack Biden was so close to it.

They were doing a piece on word play and how it could be damaging (because of how stupid people are). Lol they were helping him if anything

and no rasmussen polls are extremely accurate, you sure took a different tone when bush was in office when polls meant everything

Obama is going down guys of his own accord , you can't rationalize it he's destroying your party and his presidency for a bill America doesn't want as a whole

not very bright
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    You are both wrong then. Clinton was in office until Jan. 20, 2001. That makes Obama the 3rd president of this century.
    I was aware that Clinton was a lame duck this decade, it still doesnt change the fact that Bush was better than Clinton.

I was aware that Clinton was a lame duck this decade, it still doesnt change the fact that Bush was better than Clinton.
    You believe that comparing one year of Clinton, and one year of Obama, is the same as eight years of Bush?

Bush kept us from a second terrorist attack. That's it.
    Bush had a terrorist attack and 2 wars to keep him from being a lame duck. Otherwise, it is highly unlikely that he would have been anything other than the "Great Divider".
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Here is what I have gathered out of this.

Those of us who are republican's see things for what they really are.

Those of you who are democrats believe the lies and propoganda fed to you. Sometimes you do have truth to what you say, but most of the time y'all talk out of your ass.

I've quoted this before and I'll keep doing it. Ronald Reagan said it best, "It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, they just know so much that isn't so."

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

I'll just leave this here.

I don't know why the fact that Reagan was once an actor is relevant, but OK.

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Quote Originally Posted by Justin51982 View Post
    Here is what I have gathered out of this.

Those of us who are republican's see things for what they really are.

Those of you who are democrats believe the lies and propoganda fed to you. Sometimes you do have truth to what you say, but most of the time y'all talk out of your ass.

I've quoted this before and I'll keep doing it. Ronald Reagan said it best, "It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, they just know so much that isn't so."
    And there are those of us that spent time outside of the country so long American politics make no sense

Quote Originally Posted by KodyH View Post
    And there are those of us that spent time outside of the country so long American politics make no sense
    Yeah, I guess there is that group too.

Why do people have such a short memory? When Bill Clinton was in Office, the county was booming economically. he left office with the economy in the black. Baby Bush gets in there and in 8 years we are trillions of $'s in the RED. Now the Obama is in office, People think he is supposed to wave a wand and turn everything around in the first year. someone please break it down for me
    Are you retarded? Obama caused most of this national debt you moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Dollar View Post
    You haven't told anyone that those are my boobs in your avatar right? Wouldn't want people going crazy or anything...I know how you get jealous

When Bill Clinton was in Office, the county was booming economically. he left office with the economy in the black.
    When Clinton left office we were in a recession caused by the bursting of the dot com bubble.

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Uh ww2 got us out of the great depression. Like it or not Iraq war created jobs for millions of Americans overseas
    war is a money machine, it makes alot of wealthy people happy.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

because everything bad that happened between 2001-2009 is Obama's fault, duh.
    Correct Fitment Crew CEO
    Because Only Turds Should be Dumped and Flushed.
    2012 Hyundai Veloster / 1960 Fiat 600D

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12