Thread: Someone care to fill me in...

Default Someone care to fill me in...

on the mass govt layoffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

they are trying to create jobs!!!
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ View Post
    on the mass govt layoffs?
    link?

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    link?
    There isn't one but from what I understand through people I know personally who are federal employees and contractors employed by the federal government, they are being laid off in droves and systems are being scaled back GREATLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

first I have heard of any of this.

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

well didn't they freeze spending, also i remember on cnn something about too many contractors in the gov't payroll and someone looking into this, maybe it's the same thing i dunno.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

i work for DoD and i have heard nothing of this. alot of the contractors on the flightline left the old contractor for the new contractor but basically its just a name change for the contractor. same ppl running it, same ppl working for it. i dont think you have heard right....if they go to laying off folks contractors will be the first to go, then comes early retirement offers, then they move ppl to other areas that still have work, and then they finally start laying ppl off. with the shit in the middle east and the shit in haiti they have seriously cut back our work load on the c17 and we are pushing to get the ones in the hangar and on the flightline out of here to support the effort. they are farming us out ot other weapon systems to help out since alot of those places are behind. no word of layoffs. boeing on the other hand is laying off..they may close down longbeach and the san antonio plants.....if they do that macon is gonna get hit hard since macon makes parts for those boeing plants.