View Poll Results: Whether you liek it or not, do you think it will happen

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its about time, i want it to pass!

5 0.85%
  • I dont want it to pass, but its inevitable.

0 0%
  • I dont want it to pass, and pray it wont!

1 0.17%
  • Im i hate cannabis. I'm arrogant, ignorant and uneducated.

0 0%
  • Im i hate cannabis. I'm smart and don't need to reduce myself to mind-altering drugs to get through life!

581 98.98%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whether you like it or not, do you think it will happen?

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    What purpose does alcohol serve besides creating a buzz? No medical benefit exists from alcohol yet it's legal to consume.
    One glass of red wine per day is recommended for heart patients. It has all sorts of beneficial things like tannins, antioxidants, etc etc. Beer also has them to a lesser extent. Liquor doesn't have much in it as far as beneficial substances but the alcohol itself can still be beneficial. Alcohol also serves as a blood thinner and anticoagulant, a cough suppressant (Jagermeister and Robotussin are pretty much the same thing, lol), an anti-microbial/antiseptic, and it is also administered in cases of glycol (antifreeze) poisoning.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/red-wine/HB00089

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_glycol_poisoning

really i dont care

Quote Originally Posted by Total_Blender View Post
    One glass of red wine per day is recommended for heart patients. It has all sorts of beneficial things like tannins, antioxidants, etc etc. Beer also has them to a lesser extent.

Since I do not like wine does that mean I should drink more beer?
    Quote Originally Posted by GKtib® View Post
    Nobel Peace Prizes are the new Essence Awards.

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    On the contrary, there are benefits to drinking wine (lower risk of heart disease, strokes etc), and there are also benefits to drinking beer (idem.).

In moderation of course

Yeah I know but those are extremely small positives that almost no doctor will recommend .

Their negatives vastly outweigh their positives
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by thecrazyone View Post
    Then drug dealers go out of business, cause who wants to go to a sketchy dealer, which is still illegal to buy from, when you can go to the gas station and pick up a few grams, for cheaper and safer.
    When have you ever heard of government involvement resulting in lower prices? Just saying.

Yeah I know but those are extremely small positives that almost no doctor will recommend .

Their negatives vastly outweigh their positives
    My grandmother's doctor recommending one glass of red wine for her each day with a meal, about 6 years ago. He did not recommend a second glass though.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by imbosile View Post
    When have you ever heard of government involvement resulting in lower prices? Just saying.
    out of this whole thread thats what you pick out? I mean think about it, if we took the big step, than there will be a variety to choose from.

Dispensaries in Cali, have 1/8's for 45, grams for 10, 15, 20 and they do special's like buy one get one free, they also sell hash for 20 a gram(good luck finding hash around here and if you do its goin to be 30 a gram easy)

Watch the movie Super high me.

and plus its just the gov the legalizes then privately owned dispensaries get opened.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    My grandmother's doctor recommending one glass of red wine for her each day with a meal, about 6 years ago. He did not recommend a second glass though.
    I said "almost no" not none
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I said "almost no" not none
    That was also a very specific case. I don't think that it is going to be recommended for younger people or those with liver issues.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thecrazyone View Post
    Dispensaries in Cali, have 1/8's for 45, grams for 10, 15, 20 and they do special's like buy one get one free, they also sell hash for 20 a gram(good luck finding hash around here and if you do its goin to be 30 a gram easy)
    Thats about double the price for semi-decent stuff on the street here, but most people would gladly pay that much just not to have to deal with the risk that comes from buying on the street.

Street dealers would be able to offer competitive pricing... but I've never really met anyone who sold weed who was that much better off than myself financially, they just made enough money at it to support their own habit. They all had day jobs like everyone else. The rare ones who can make real money at it without getting caught and/or have the skills to grow good product will be the ones who will open the dispensaries and coffeehouses.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    That was also a very specific case. I don't think that it is going to be recommended for younger people or those with liver issues.
    I agree Theres probably 10000000 case studies for and against.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123