Thread: THE SOLUTION TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS

Certified Gearhead

Default THE SOLUTION TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS

Is document right here:

http://www.myamericaagain.org/declaration

It is within our power to declare the actions of our government illegal.

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

lol except not everyone thinks like that so it will never happen.
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Certified Gearhead

which is why we must educate those who are ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgen View Post
    which is why we must educate those who are ignorant.

Should we start with you?

Patience Pays...

Theres some good stuff in there, and there is some stupid.. solution to all problems? No.. it would be nice if they backed up their proposals with facts and research rather than opinion.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    Should we start with you?
    I welcome it.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Theres some good stuff in there, and there is some stupid.. solution to all problems? No.. it would be nice if they backed up their proposals with facts and research rather than opinion.
    The parts I liked:
    The FED is a violation of the constitution. Congress shall have the power to coin money, and lacks the authority to deny that obligation or pass it on to someone else.

Paper money, Federal Reserve Notes, are against the constitution. The founding fathers understood the leveraging and inflation that would follow. Money is backed by nothing more than your faith that it will be worth something tomorrow. Precious metals are always worth something, and therefore harder to leverage or inflate, which keeps everyone honest.

And none of us can deny the bullshit criminal back door politics that take place everyday.

I absolutely love the idea that our states were sovereign when they entered the union, and remain sovereign to this day. The constitution was designed to limit the federal government, not empower it.

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jorgen View Post
    The parts I liked:
    The FED is a violation of the constitution. Congress shall have the power to coin money, and lacks the authority to deny that obligation or pass it on to someone else.

Paper money, Federal Reserve Notes, are against the constitution. The founding fathers understood the leveraging and inflation that would follow. Money is backed by nothing more than your faith that it will be worth something tomorrow. Precious metals are always worth something, and therefore harder to leverage or inflate, which keeps everyone honest.

And none of us can deny the bullshit criminal back door politics that take place everyday.

I absolutely love the idea that our states were sovereign when they entered the union, and remain sovereign to this day. The constitution was designed to limit the federal government, not empower it.
    you are correct the FED is useless and against the law. do some research on how this was passed in 1913, also the tax law being past back then it is shrouded in controversy amd they voted against the tax system. i think it was woodrow wilson who let the FED come into power and there is actually a video of him appologizing abot it to the american people. big banks won and wall street runs the show to this day. book it.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!