Thread: Ignorant kid spits on the grave of veterans

Default Ignorant kid spits on the grave of veterans

This kid just signed up on my website and posted some anti-military propaganda. My wife and I just visited the kids website and I have to say I'm more then insulted, I'm extremely upset, disgusted and pissed at his actions.

This kid, Michael Crook, displays videos of himself going to the graves of veterans and spitting on them.

Generally I'm a cool and calm dude but this is out of this world.

Here is his information (this info is publicly posted and available via his website), I suggest all of you pay him a visit in some fashion

http://www.michael-crook.com/
    Michael Crook

Please note his website clearly lists "Anonymous/private phone calls are cheerfully rejected" so be aware that if you call he will probably note the number from which you called from.

Here is his disgusting video, I could not stand to watch it fully.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=101147081

Normally this would be something that I would overlook and just forget but I think this moron kid deserves some form of response from us.

Here is one of his old websites which someone hacked and removed
    http://forsakethetroops.info

I would like to appologize if this thread violates any rules here but I don't see why it would
    Last edited by Type-R; 12-06-2009 at 09:10 PM.

I'm Glad I'm Human CHRISNITTOLO's Avatar

Fuck that dude.

1st?
    Quote Originally Posted by tdurr View Post
    sigged.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

This isn't new. This goes on all the time. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

he looks like a bitch........

Taken from Crook's Twitter page,

Technology is great...I'm moderating comments on the blog, watching "The Commish" on Hulu, and putting music on the BlackBerry.
    1:39 PM Dec 3rd from web
    Supposedly, Usama bin Laden was seen alive earlier this year. If so, I, for one, wish the hero well. http://bit.ly/7XR1Dt
    5:45 AM Dec 4th from TweetDeck

Clearly Crook's resume lists his previous employment as "Talliban Terrorist". I think I'll pass his info on to the FBI. After the Ft. Hood shooting I think they'll pay close attention to Crook for making a comment such as that.

Last edited by eurospeed; 12-15-2009 at 11:07 PM.

This is the part where Michael Crook tells on himself, violating the UCMJ by malingering a FAKE injury to get out of the military because he fell out of a PT run.

WEAK

DISCLAIMER:
    This article was published in The Press of Atlantic City in July of 1999, and was published more for public sympathy than an expression of my true opinion, which is the hard work and risk of life that expected of me was completely unfair. I did what I had to do to get out; I quickly decided that the hard work and risk of life that’s expected in the military wasn’t for me, so I pretended like I fell out of a mile run, and was sent to the doctor.
    While with the doctor, I informed him of my heart condition, which my recruiter had instructed me to conceal, and long story short, I was sent home. If I’d kept my mouth shut, I would have had to do a lot of hard work, and maybe even risk my life. I couldn’t have that. And that is why I got out, leaving the hard work and dying for someone else. It is who I am.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Ok. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

he is a bitch....

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

some people just cant cut it and they want to blame everyone else...

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

This guy just seems like a troll to me. People just post up shit like that on the internet to fuck with people... theres a whole forum dedicated to doing shit like this called /b. If you get pissed off about it and take it personally, he wins.

Edit: the internet has known about this guy for years, but they've just been ignoring him.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Michael_Crook

Quote Originally Posted by Total_Blender View Post
    This guy just seems like a troll to me. People just post up shit like that on the internet to fuck with people... theres a whole forum dedicated to doing shit like this called /b. If you get pissed off about it and take it personally, he wins.

Edit: the internet has known about this guy for years, but they've just been ignoring him.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Michael_Crook
    violation of rule 1..and 2.. =)

Hes been on TV a while back....I cant remember what it was about but he was on some TV show and they roasted his ass. He really is a screwed up individual and I hope someone beats his ass for that shit....if they have not already done it. It looks like hes just being a wacky POS because he didn't like the Army. They probably picked on his little bitch ass too much.

And this is how shock news idiots gain free marketing.

Kid wants lots of free publicity because he's a nobody. Kid starts website/blog and writes offensive literature, makes ridiculous videos. People that think they are smarter/better than him spread his name around saying "OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS ASSHAT", next thing you know he's on television as opposed to youtube and being paid to write a book instead of publishing a free blog.

Did you even know you were supporting this tool by posting this on here? Just dont talk about him, dont mention him to anyone and he'll fade away. Its people getting worked up over individuals that create careers for shockjocks, look at Glenn Beck, Howard Stern, Rush Limbaugh, Larry Flynt, Eminem and Marilyn Manson.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon

Well, what he's doing sucks. I agree. But me being a Wartime Vet I also know I defended his right to do just what he is doing. That is his right...as an American to disagree with the Army, the Military. He can burn a flag, spit on the grave of a Veteran and yell Jihad in the middle of main street. The Veteran whose grave he spit on will understand this too.

Don't even read that trash and you won't play into his crap.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

he looks uber gay!!!
    resize pic

he also looks to have mental issues. I'd punch his in the chest if i would in a room with hm alone.
    resize pic

I think I found out why this idiot is the way he is today......

From his Twitter,

Patiently waiting for World of Warcraft to come back from weekly maintenance
    Need I say more?

I really think by posting all this stuff from his site you are just motivating the kid to continue. Just like all these other attention seekers if you ignore them they will die out. When he sees 1000's of hits on his site everyday it just lets him know he;s popular and being talked about. Ignore him and his reason for being is gone.