Thread: 9/11

Default 9/11

I wanted to just post a thread to remind everyone to think about and remember those victims of September 11. Also please continue to pray for those families that are still suffering from the loss of a loved on from this event.

I know this goes without saying, however it's nice to say something.

For all of us, I think it is pretty safe to say that September 11, 2001 was one of the most horrific and memorable days in any of our lives. I know that I will NEVER forget that day. I remember it vividly.

In this section of the forum, we all get into opinions and some of us agree and disagree and it can get heated pretty quick.

This thread is intended not to spark controversy, but to spark a remembrance in all of us.

This was a time we all came together, not as Democrats or Republicans, but as fellow Americans with a love for our country.

So please respect this thread and if you have anything negative to say, save it for another topic.

NEVER FORGET!

For those of you who like Paul Harvey, a good 9/11 story

http://www.popmodal.com/video/2043/P...Americas-Heart