Thread: Audit the Federal Reserve

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Default Audit the Federal Reserve

So ron paul and many others have a bill that they are trying to pass the would allow transparency with the federal reserve. After gaining steam the FED came out and basically said if you do this there will be trouble. Example is raising interest rates and other things. They litereally came out and said this.

I for one think this should be done, because after all it's our taxpater money we are dealing with here. With all the mishaps and funeling of money on the bailouts i think the public should know what's going on. It is our money you know and it's still a secret of who got whay money in the first place. What does everyone think about this.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Everyone wants more transparency - except those spending the money.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Certified Gearhead

zeitgiest!

links to non-conspiracy theory websites references please.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    agreed.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

The federal reserve is not under control of the US government. Which poses threat issues to them.
    I for one wanted ron paul to be president, but was censored during political debates, which didn't let him demonstrate any of his political views and what he wanted to do for the government (which was less government).
    A lot of people have been wanting the Fed to be audited, but has not been due to the lack of power to rule against those, i.e. big money. There are millions of dollars not accounted for, but appear to show up during scandals.
    If the audit were to happen we would be in such a better state of mind for the public.

Banned

never gonna happen....too many democrats in office.

Quote Originally Posted by btstone
    never gonna happen....too many democrats in office.
    pretty much....
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    it's called HR 1207

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1207/show

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-1207

the threatening link

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/38019

http://www.ronpaul.com/2009-07-16/ro...deral-reserve/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal...ansparency_Act

and lastly a video of bernanke, ignore the title and who posted it but listen to his response to congress about whay would happen if this is done. AJ takes it out of proportion hence i found a video where he does not speak at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AidBu...eature=related

he clearly states that congress and nobody else has the power to do regulate them and if this happens will cause "instability". they also say if this happens there would then be too many people responsible which would cause problems, i have not found that video yet but saw it on lou dobbs a couple of weeks ago.

I love it you guys think im a conspiracy theorist, have you not seen the push lately for a one world currency, etc. i have been saying this for 2 years and it's coming out all over the place now so i guess i was really paranoid huh.
    Last edited by preferredduck; 07-17-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

I cant speak for every one I just prefer to see some sort of information to back up what is being said, or touted at "fact". Nothing against you or any one else on this site, I just believe nothing of what I hear and half of what I see.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by preferredduck
    They litereally came out and said this.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by eraser4g63
    I cant speak for every one I just prefer to see some sort of information to back up what is being said, or touted at "fact". Nothing against you or any one else on this site, I just believe nothing of what I hear and half of what I see.
    all good man, i try to back up what i say with some sort of proof, this story i saw on the news but as you know sometimes a story runs and thats the last you hear of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehron
    Link?
    i'm looking for it. saw it on lou dobbs and the video is nowhere to be found. i can find a million videos on micheal jacksons death/murder/suicide/tabloid story/alien abduction/eaten by elvis.

You wont find the link, the fed is covering it up! Its a conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by green91
    You wont find the link, the fed is covering it up! Its a conspiracy
    i guess some stories are really pulled and swept under the rug because of bad PR or something fishy. that is something i have noticed for years now. usually it would be archived like the rest of the stories.

If you email Dobbs his staff should be able to send you in the right direction.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Quote Originally Posted by eraser4g63
    If you email Dobbs his staff should be able to send you in the right direction.
    i have tried to email them before and never get a response except the auto delivery from CNN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhU3X...eature=channel

i finally found a video of bernake threatening us about the audit. listen from 6:30 on. this whole video has good info anyways. lmk what you think, research and demand comgess do something because as you will see in the video congress should regulate money, not the FED.

also it points out the debt has gone up so fast and so quickly that a new place has to be made to keep the amount correct.