Thread: UH-OH

Default UH-OH

So now Israel wants to attack Iran's nuclear plant and other strategic points. Hmmmmmmm, are they going to do it without Obama's approval or will they give up when the neutered one says sit. If they do bomb Iran who here sees the beginning of what could be WWIII?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517033,00.html
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAMNORI
    So now Israel wants to attack Iran's nuclear plant and other strategic points. Hmmmmmmm, are they going to do it without Obama's approval or will they give up when the neutered one says sit. If they do bomb Iran who here sees the beginning of what could be WWIII?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517033,00.html
    if Israel attacks Iran I would be highly surprised if US will intervene.
    Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    if Israel attacks Iran I would be highly surprised if US will intervene.
    but the question is would we try to stop it from ever happening or just sit back and watch the end of the world start?
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Cool, I hope they bomb Iran.. But they won't.. France supports this, they want to go to war..

WWIII? Bring it! In the shit hole we are in right now, it will do more good than bad..

Sad but true..

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    Cool, I hope they bomb Iran.. But they won't.. France supports this, they want to go to war..

WWIII? Bring it! In the shit hole we are in right now, it will do more good than bad..

Sad but true..
    That is understood but what kind of war will this be? Will WWIII be the end? or will it be a diversionary tactic to get us to look the other way while the sneaky sneaky government does whatever it wants while we follow the events over there? Just a thought.

That is understood but what kind of war will this be? Will WWIII be the end? or will it be a diversionary tactic to get us to look the other way while the sneaky sneaky government does whatever it wants while we follow the events over there? Just a thought.
    The government can already do w/e it pleases w/o us really knowing.. For example: Patriot act.. If votes changed things, it would be illegal..

understood but how much are they gonna do if we are watching that unfold over there?

alright not to start a fight with anyone but really? France is gonna fight? Like i said no offense but they have been the biggest military joke in the world. Frog this is not an attack on you just trying to figure out what they are really intending on doing or if they just want to see if the US jumps at it first.

Patience Pays...

Israel.. they're big boys, they can take care of theirselves

( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar

France is gonna fight? Like i said no offense but they have been the biggest military joke in the world.
    Largest military in the EU, third highest military expenditure in the world, NATO member, largest nuclear nation behind the US and Russia. I joke about the French being pussies, but in reality their military is far from a joke.

Patience Pays...

The one issue I could see with this is that we're sitting right in the middle in Iraq. Not a good place to be if this does go down and something comes of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Problematik
    Largest military in the EU, third highest military expenditure in the world, NATO member, largest nuclear nation behind the US and Russia. I joke about the French being pussies, but in reality their military is far from a joke.

And the jokes is what i was talking about soory if the sarcasm didn't come across, I know of thier might I am european also so I do know about thier arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony
    The one issue I could see with this is that we're sitting right in the middle in Iraq. Not a good place to be if this does go down and something comes of it.

But that is a HUGE issue to me on if they are still there in Iraq/Afghanistan for this exact reason. They could claim a false flag event again like in Vietnam and poof we are in a war that we don't need to be in for a President that will turn out to be a crook and a liar.(i.e. Nixon)

tonyIsrael.. they're big boys, they can take care of theirselves
    Not thiers I'm worried about!!!

France was against Iraq, they are in Afghanistan! Don't you think we should of listened to France's advice on Iraq?!

France has openly said that they will go to war with Iran:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6997935.stm

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...B9HT-IA--rq8lg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_126780.html

Funny how you can only find real news on BBC, USA doesn't get shit for world news.. They like the fact that 90% live in ignorance..

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    Funny how you can only find real news on BBC, USA doesn't get shit for world news.. They like the fact that 90% live in ignorance..
    Because our news agencies as a whole suck balls. It isnt the general public's fault at all that our news agencies have an agenda that doesnt include Europe.

Certified Gearhead

the only thing i wish to change about iran is their theocracy based government and how other powers view them as a threat for some reason.

the western powers have been flawless when it comes to pissing off nations and starting conflicts and then giving the other nation the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    Because our news agencies as a whole suck balls. It isnt the general public's fault at all that our news agencies have an agenda that doesnt include Europe.
    I agree!! Thats why I said that..

Everyone knows that in order for us to go to war there has to be an attack on us first. So I guess we will see what happens?

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    Israel.. they're big boys, they can take care of theirselves
    Yep, let 'em duke it out for a while at least. These foreign powers threaten Israel and we come running... it would probably be better for Israel if we let them fight their own fights. They have the military might to take care of themselves, but they never get the chance to use it.

The crappy part about all of this is that Iraq is right in the middle and for Israel to attack they would at least need our permission to use Iraq's airspace. So that alone would probably drag the US into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Total_Blender
    The crappy part about all of this is that Iraq is right in the middle and for Israel to attack they would at least need our permission to use Iraq's airspace. So that alone would probably drag the US into it.
    not if we allow Iran to use the airspace also.

Then we shoot their planes out of the air with no warning and blame it on the Iraqi airforce. They will call it BS, but then again we can always use the fact that they are/were supplying the insurgency in Iraq for years.

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    not if we allow Iran to use the airspace also.

Then we shoot their planes out of the air with no warning and blame it on the Iraqi airforce. .
    The last thing we want is another Iran/Iraq war, and blaming the shooting down of planes on the Iraqi airforce is too transparent to be plausible...