Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st 350 Billion bailout...

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    So you are OK with having a tax cheat running the IRS? This is what is wrong with the party system. If McCain won the election and nominated Giethner to that post the dems would have been up in arms about it. Because it was Obama, its ok because everyone lies.

And that's the problem, if you don't go with the Obama administration or his ideals you are either racist a terrorist or both. Just remember this all goes both ways for most left/right wing people. I think the haze is starting to lift with some of the people who voted for Obama and they are realizing that they made a BIG mistake. No this is not all his fault and yes we've been headed down this road for a while, but remember we might not have hit rock bottom yet. For eveyone who is sitting at home watching cnn you should have seen thier extremist pov with the way they covered the tea party on wed night. they are Obama's puppets and they will be the government run news agency soon enough.
    For the rest of us who can use our brains fully you have to take a little from here and a little from there and LOOK for the truth. Maybe that's too much to ask. Do i watch Fox news? yes. do i watch cnn? not after they showed thier asses wed and probably not again. Sorry but i want the news and not some dumb bitches personal view, that's not what i consider news you job is to interview people not be Obama's little attack dog! Did i find the "hitlerobama" funny? Fuck yeah i did. It was fitting for the event. Should that gentleman had more politicians dressed like that? Oh hell yeah, even the rest of the fuckers up there should be dressed like that.
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    So you are OK with having a tax cheat running the IRS? This is what is wrong with the party system. If McCain won the election and nominated Giethner to that post the dems would have been up in arms about it. Because it was Obama, its ok because everyone lies.
    they are all crooks the position is to find who is the least bit crooked... ok so you are pissed he didn't pay some taxes yet you are ok w/ a guy giving money to his friends

it goes both ways there is not perfect candidate in this world and if there was he would never win b/c America is too stupid to elect them. RON PAUL !
    Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    they are all crooks the position is to find who is the least bit crooked... ok so you are pissed he didn't pay some taxes yet you are ok w/ a guy giving money to his friends
    He didnt pay them, then he lied about it to congress. If they were confirming him for say Health and Human Services, I wouldnt be all that worried about it, but this is the guy thats supposed to be running the IRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    it goes both ways there is not perfect candidate in this world and if there was he would never win b/c America is too stupid to elect them. RON PAUL !

I agree with Ron Paul. He got my vote back in November.

well that makes three ia votes for him. I wish we could get a mulligan on the presidential election!
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12