Thread: "THE WE THE PEOPLE STIMULUS PACKAGE"

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Default "THE WE THE PEOPLE STIMULUS PACKAGE"

http://www.infowars.com/popular-anti...o-white-house/

the video makes a lot of valid points. please watch it and comment. i wonder if he was really called to the white house about this video. if he dies shortly then you know wassup. lol
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Wanna-be-OG

Firstly everything the guy says in that video is LEGIT 110%

Truth is everyone is too afraid..... Nuff said lol. I've been talking with my professors about this for awhile and they all feel EXACTLY the same way. We actually let ourselves be taken over. It's pretty hilarious! None the less not too late. But as you can see however, this will be one of the most ignored posts on the site, and any other site, because as long as people feel like their own life is fine at that moment in time, everything must be ok. No matter what happens with my kids and grandkids. As long as we can bitch about who's car is cool, and which lip is jdm enough for us all to match and fit in, all is well.

The real shitty thing is one person can't do a damn thing about it. Nor can 150,000......All of America needs to wake the fuck up, but nope......In God We Trust, while we sit on our asses and hope for the best, or better yet, not care at all. (Pixars Wall-E anyone? Opps, I mean, everyone) lol at that irony.

America needs actually visually see something filled with the action and drama of a hollywood movie before they get the fuck up from all the cock swinging fights and do something (9/11 must have lacked enough special effects). Honestly, that's when we'll all really look like idiots though....Running around in a state of panic not trusting anyone, and literally, in survival mode

I lol at all the people who talked shit about the folks rioting and looting in Katrina cause I honestly felt like it might happen again, just 10 Fold, and every one of those people talking shit would be doing the exact same damn thing.

[:avg "informed" citizen:]
    But that's all absurd and crazy talk though. Fox 5 just showed Obama in an interview saying he'll fix it. So basically, he either fixes it, or we just talk shit about him after the fact when every thing's all fucked up and worst than when Bush was in office

/end rant.

Going to bed
    Last edited by Bballjamal; 03-28-2009 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bballjamal
    Firstly everything the guy says in that video is LEGIT 110%

Truth is everyone is too afraid..... Nuff said lol. I've been talking with my professors about this for awhile and they all feel EXACTLY the same way. We actually let ourselves be taken over. It's pretty hilarious! None the less not too late. But as you can see however, this will be one of the most ignored posts on the site, and any other site, because as long as people feel like their own life is fine at that moment in time, everything must be ok. No matter what happens with my kids and grandkids. As long as we can bitch about who's car is cool, and which lip is jdm enough for us all to match and fit in, all is well.

The real shitty thing is one person can't do a damn thing about it. Nor can 150,000......All of America needs to wake the fuck up, but nope......In God We Trust, while we sit on our asses and hope for the best, or better yet, not care at all. (Pixars Wall-E anyone? Opps, I mean, everyone) lol at that irony.

America needs actually visually see something filled with the action and drama of a hollywood movie before they get the fuck up from all the cock swinging fights and do something (9/11 must have lacked enough special effects). Honestly, that's when we'll all really look like idiots though....Running around in a state of panic not trusting anyone, and literally, in survival mode

I lol at all the people who talked shit about the folks rioting and looting in Katrina cause I honestly felt like it might happen again, just 10 Fold, and every one of those people talking shit would be doing the exact same damn thing.

[:avg "informed" citizen:]
    But that's all absurd and crazy talk though. Fox 5 just showed Obama in an interview saying he'll fix it. So basically, he either fixes it, or we just talk shit about him after the fact when every thing's all fucked up and worst than when Bush was in office

/end rant.

Going to bed
    you are correct. TV has made our lives revolve around BS, rhianna and chris brown, paris hilton, etc is all BS. our education system is like 23rd in the world, but it's gov't run. we are not supposed to think for ourselves or outside the box. $$ is the kicker that gets us "stuck", the sad part is there is a court case where a man who was foreclosed on won his case and kept his house b/c he proved $ was not collateral for his house b/c you cannot back it up with anything. it's basically monopoly $$. and really will be shortly.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Wanna-be-OG

Yea he kicked ass in that case! Heard about it on the radio when it went down. I've had my knock out/drag outs in court. Honestly not over anything as serious, but damn it feels good when you can go in their and prove your case and get tickets thrown out without use of a court appointed, or even worse, an out of pocket attorney. Court was always a comedy for me and the fam though because I swear EVERYONE goes in the court room trying to talk to the judge like they're on one of those TV judge shows. I've actually seen people be held in contempt of court because they thought they could talk back and forth with the judge like she was a homegirl.

And people STILL don't see how television (or really a lot of the things we're exposed to) is an obvious DUMBING DOWN device used so we can easily be manipulated. Alex Jones, though sometimes very one sided, has a good phrase for them; Sheeple of the flock. haha

Sometimes I just want to be the dog that gathers them all up and gets them back organized and together but then you gotta sit back and wonder who's barking off the commands to me (thats into some deeper shit) But then who's to say what I'm saying is right So shit....lol

All I can do is thank God for life and equally as much for death

here's a link for you hopefully it's not a repost http://WWW.WARNTHEPEOPLE.ORG
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAMNORI
    here's a link for you hopefully it's not a repost http://WWW.WARNTHEPEOPLE.ORG
    i checked it out last night. the kennedy clip was really good, i had never heard it before, he tried to change the fed and wound up dead. the bildeberg group had a lot of good info on the vides.

yeah its funny when you look into all of the videos that the most influential people in the world are members of these secret societies, but they failed to mention the most powerful for decades, the Templar knights.
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Wanna-be-OG

A lot of those people in high powers actually revere the Templar Knights and speak very highly for their cause!

yes but out of all the "secret" societies that were mentioned noone even had the balls to mention the Templars. They did mention the Free Masons but not the Templars. The Knights were and some think still are the strongest of the societies.(not the Bilderberg Group) maybe a name change happened along the way but the Knights were the influence for everyone. Memento Mori my friends

yes but out of all the "secret" societies that were mentioned noone even had the balls to mention the Templars. They did mention the Free Masons but not the Templars. The Knights were and some think still are the strongest of the societies.(not the Bilderberg Group) maybe a name change happened along the way but the Knights were the influence for everyone. Memento Mori my friends
    on some older videos i saw the knights teemplar was a stronghold for the people with $ today. all the power in the world, their genes can be traced back 500 years and have always been in power. they shed the light of knowledge on only a few. i wonder if this guy will have a follow up video after his visit to the white house.

Wanna-be-OG

Memento Mori my friends
    indeed indeed. Inevitable!

watch the video

Quote Originally Posted by Bballjamal
    indeed indeed. Inevitable!
    which translation are you responding to? The one the Templar Knights refer to is "Remember the dead". The one most people relate to is "Remember you must die"

I think the video has a lot of truth and validity to it. People need to understand that its their liberties that are under fire right now. Forget right and left wings, democrats and republicans... our foundation set by our founding fathers are under threat of a total upheaval and we're not doing anything to stop it (started with the previous administration and continues with this one). Seriously, open your eyes... WE, THE PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by ahabion
    I think the video has a lot of truth and validity to it. People need to understand that its their liberties that are under fire right now. Forget right and left wings, democrats and republicans... our foundation set by our founding fathers are under threat of a total upheaval and we're not doing anything to stop it (started with the previous administration and continues with this one). Seriously, open your eyes... WE, THE PEOPLE!
    that's right we the people:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

WE THE PEOPLE, that's who's in charge. Remember we elected the little theiving bastards and we the people can give them the boot. Get your fucking heads out of the sand and out of your asses and fight for those rights that so many have died for in the past and to those who will die for them in the future to protect "FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC"!!!!!!!!!!

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

You guys go on and fight the gov't if you want to. I'll watch it all on TV. I'll be rooting for you.

funny but at that point in time the gov't won't let you see it unless you are there!!!