Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama.........

is doin you

Angry Obama.........

is any one besides me getting sick of fuck hearing about him on v103 or that Jay-z song "my presidant"....wtf even t-shirts i see all the black peep wearing and ACTION FIGURES!!! wow, are you kidding me??

i mean do you really think all that shit would be the same if he was white??? noooooooooooooooooo...

i wonder wut kind of shirts and songs are gonna be made when he fucks up cuz he couldnt do wut he promised...

sick of seeing and hearing all this shit..

i guess it kinda figures huh?

This has been covered numerous times, but to address your woes:

The original song has been played on V103 and 107.9 just as much as every other popular song. Now that the remix is out with Jay-Z on it, it will play for some more months. Hell, J.Sullivan has been busting windows out of cars for the last 4 months now, still spinning. Action figures I have not seen yet, but its a smart move by whoever made them; get to the cash cow quick. If he were white there would not be T-shirts or action figures becuase there is nothing "special" about a white president. If Obama sucks, I am pretty sure there will be plenty of negative shirts for him, and songs made by white people laughing at his supporters, lol.

P.S.----I see/saw lots of white people wearing Obama shirts too; just in case you didn't know.

is doin you

i seen one white person and then i see bumber stickers thats about all..

gets irritating just like my spelling

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95

The original song has been played on V103 and 107.9 just as much as every other popular song. Now that the remix is out with Jay-Z on it, it will play for some more months. Hell, J.Sullivan has been busting windows out of cars for the last 4 months now, still spinning. Action figures I have not seen yet, but its a smart move by whoever made them; get to the cash cow quick. If he were white there would not be T-shirts or action figures becuase there is nothing "special" about a white president. If Obama sucks, I am pretty sure there will be plenty of negative shirts for him, and songs made by white people laughing at his supporters, lol.

P.S.----I see/saw lots of white people wearing Obama shirts too; just in case you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerj11
    i seen one white person and then i see bumber stickers thats about all..

gets irritating just like my spelling

I kinda got irritated with the "W" The President stickers everywhere. Then someone went out and made a "F" The President sticker, lol. Its just us being human.

DBlock

hahahah i have bill clinton action figures at my house!!!! .....1

1st black president of the most powerful nation in the world.. is kind of a big deal.. mr. biker. Especially the mess the economy is in etc..

is doin you

and i can give a shit because???????????? MR. JITB

i can care less if he was fucking asian or wutever...soooo
    stereotypical of how black people acted when this happened...not all...but alot them..

and now evrything is gonna be alll fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    1st black president of the most powerful nation in the world.. is kind of a big deal.. mr. biker. Especially the mess the economy is in etc..

well according to Obama, if the senate doesnt pass his plan, and only his plan, the economy will collapse.

Damn I am glad to have the fear mongerer out of office.

is doin you

you would!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    hahahah i have bill clinton action figures at my house!!!! .....1

stereotypical of how black people acted when this happened...not all...but alot them..

black asian mexican either way.. its history regardless of what race he is.. and with the situation... with the economy, and the big changes hes proposing.. Its always gonna be big news. It should be big news to you also, its your lively hood they are talking about. And your future at stake.. You might need to pay attention to whats goin on.

this is completely true.

Hell if i could make a few grand selling Obama stuff i would lol
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

And your future at stake.. You might need to pay attention to whats goin on.

I have been paying attention and I see nothing good about him.

We have a tax cheat has a sec tres
    We have lobbiests in advisor and cabinate positions (against his own policy)
    We have Gitmo closing within a year, and absolutely no clue what to do with them
    We have a fear mongering president who has the love of the liberal press.

what else would you like?

It is a big deal, but i think its time to move on from it.

People are starting to realize the euphoria is over, he is not going to save us. He cant even pick a cabinet that paid its taxes on time. I dont think he is really prepared for this, and, the HARD LEFT liberals (pelosi, reid, frank) are running him right now, not the other way around.

Hence his approval rating dropping by the day
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy

We have Gitmo closing within a year, and absolutely no clue what to do with them

Did someone say Mussolini?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

is doin you

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    It is a big deal, but i think its time to move on from it.

People are starting to realize the euphoria is over, he is not going to save us. He cant even pick a cabinet that paid its taxes on time. I dont think he is really prepared for this, and, the HARD LEFT liberals (pelosi, reid, frank) are running him right now, not the other way around.

Hence his approval rating dropping by the day

Thhaaank u.. See time to get over it. Drop all the bull shit cuz I hear more about songs stickers and other bull shit then how he is helping us

DBlock

Thhaaank u.. See time to get over it. Drop all the bull shit cuz I hear more about songs stickers and other bull shit then how he is helping us
    ok so people made songs!!!! because now your listening to it you hear it!!!.....when the war started there were all kinds of songs and nobody said anything!!!

people referenced 9/11 in songs and nobody was complaining!!!.....

so obama is president and people will make songs ....1

Obama is speaking again now, and I have to say that I am very glad we no longer have that fear mongering Bush in office.

I dont see people aguring over a pointless rant.. [stating a fact im not saying who is right nor wrong] what is done is done, let's all sit in our seat to see what happens... BTW we do have the right to bear ARMS bitches!

He's just as much white as he is black.

Just saying....

Nobody will remember that if he does well though.

Trust me, coming from a black person who does not fit the stereotypical norm, I NEVER saw this coming. Call him black, mixed, white, carmel/mocha/chocolatte, but it is special. If an Asian won there would be the same reaction, as with hispanic.

The continuous thought that he is going to fuckup is what really irritates me. Its like you are expecting him to fail, or further screw the country. No support whatsoever, no faith at all.

Oh, please explain the sterotypical actions of black people please.

ok so people made songs!!!! because now your listening to it you hear it!!!.....when the war started there were all kinds of songs and nobody said anything!!!

people referenced 9/11 in songs and nobody was complaining!!!.....

so obama is president and people will make songs ....1

Wyclef pwned Bush and the war. That song was awesome, but no one cared. Music is an expression of what people feel. True artist make music that has a meaning to it. If you get but hurt over Jeezy's song, KILL URSELF!

The continuous thought that he is going to fuckup is what really irritates me. Its like you are expecting him to fail, or further screw the country. No support whatsoever, no faith at all.

I do expect him to fuck up. I base that on what he campaigned on and what he has done since he got in office. I do expect him to further screw the country and the economy with his spending bill. And no, I have absolutely no faith in his ability to lead this country through any crisis that will come up.

If he really was a leader he would not be pushing the Senate to push this bill through. He would be telling them to take as much time as necessary to get a good bill. What Obama is really doing is trying to push a bad bill thorugh as quickly as possible because it is losing support in the public and in the Senate every day it is on the table. If it doesnt pass today, it will not pass at all without major changes.

Wyclef pwned Bush and the war. That song was awesome, but no one cared. Music is an expression of what people feel. True artist make music that has a meaning to it. If you get but hurt over Jeezy's song, KILL URSELF!
    That is Wyclef though, no one has cared about anything he has said, or sang, since the Fugees.

I dont want him to fail, at all.

But banginjimmy is right. Lindsey Graham was right, THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER, HE NEEDS TO LEAD.

Which means telling congress its a BAD BILL, try again, instead of pushing a TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF SPENDING though in a WEEK.

thats RETARDED and that kind of fiscal responsibility is what got us here in the first place.

He is going out warning IF YOU DONT PASS THIS CATASTROPHE IS COMING, thats not leading, thats scare tactics
    -www.usedbarcode.net

is doin you

x2

agree...

I dont want him to fail, at all.

But banginjimmy is right. Lindsey Graham was right, THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER, HE NEEDS TO LEAD.

Which means telling congress its a BAD BILL, try again, instead of pushing a TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF SPENDING though in a WEEK.

thats RETARDED and that kind of fiscal responsibility is what got us here in the first place.

He is going out warning IF YOU DONT PASS THIS CATASTROPHE IS COMING, thats not leading, thats scare tactics

the obama songs suck though..

so does young jeezy and anyone that "raps" like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english

sahll we go down the list of all the skeletons in the bush administrations closet... my comment wasnt a list everything that u think is flawed. it was me explaining to him why theres a big deal, and why he is getting so much attention.

DBlock

but for real im about tired of people making threads like this......its the same shit being said over and over again!!!!.....1

is doin you

tissue??

lol

but for real im about tired of people making threads like this......its the same shit being said over and over again!!!!.....1

DBlock

tissue??

lol
    fuck you jason!!!!!

just the ranting sooooooo much is actually kinda annoying!!!

i still lub joo though!!!! ....1

Wyclef pwned Bush and the war. That song was awesome, but no one cared.

Please post lyrics, I would love to see how Wyclef "pwned Bush and the war".

sahll we go down the list of all the skeletons in the bush administrations closet... my comment wasnt a list everything that u think is flawed. it was me explaining to him why theres a big deal, and why he is getting so much attention.

You can if you want, but the skeletons for the Obama administration are already adding up and he has been president for less than a month. At this pace he should surpass all of the Bush "skeletons" by June of this year.

What you said:
    It should be big news to you also, its your lively hood they are talking about. And your future at stake.. You might need to pay attention to whats goin on.

And I responded to the point about paying attention and it being my future at stake. I was simply pointing out his MANY deficiencies.

Im sorry, but you are all in for a wake up call and SOON. Obama is going to make everyone realize just how NOT SO BAD Bushs presidency was.

I say this in terms of hes starting to see just how hard it is, and the last 2 years was all of Congresses fault, something Bush had no control over, Congress is now controlling Obama.

You can see the frustration starting to come out
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Im sorry, but you are all in for a wake up call and SOON. Obama is going to make everyone realize just how NOT SO BAD Bushs presidency was.

I say this in terms of hes starting to see just how hard it is, and the last 2 years was all of Congresses fault, something Bush had no control over, Congress is now controlling Obama.

You can see the frustration starting to come out

^^^The man is right.

i think its time for you to just shut up dude. first off, how you gone sit here and dog "our" president, at least give the man his full term before writing him off as a fuck up. and if your really behind "our" country moving forward towards a better future, you wouldnt be sitting here praying on the mans downfall. have faith and confidence, obama is our president, and theres nothing you can do about it.
    I do expect him to fuck up. I base that on what he campaigned on and what he has done since he got in office. I do expect him to further screw the country and the economy with his spending bill. And no, I have absolutely no faith in his ability to lead this country through any crisis that will come up.

If he really was a leader he would not be pushing the Senate to push this bill through. He would be telling them to take as much time as necessary to get a good bill. What Obama is really doing is trying to push a bad bill thorugh as quickly as possible because it is losing support in the public and in the Senate every day it is on the table. If it doesnt pass today, it will not pass at all without major changes.

the only problem that i see is how everyone says he is black. yes is father was black but the only thing he helped out was making him. he was brought up by his white grandparents after his white mother died. so when i see "black" people say my president is "black" it pisses me off. i dont agree with what he is trying to do but i will give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    i think its time for you to just shut up dude. first off, how you gone sit here and dog "our" president, at least give the man his full term before writing him off as a fuck up. and if your really behind "our" country moving forward towards a better future, you wouldnt be sitting here praying on the mans downfall. have faith and confidence, obama is our president, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Why should I give him anything? I dont like his politics. I dont like his ethics. I dont like his policies. Nothing he has done since he got into washington has been transparent as he claimed it would be. Who said I was "praying" for his downfall? Just because I believe he will fuck up doesnt mean I want him to. When he does fuck up, I will be one of those that pay for it. Not him or anyone else in Washington.

What should I have faith and confidence in? Hope and change? His entire campaign was based on avoiding answering hard questions about what hope and change meant. 3 weeks into his presidency, and all we have found out about him is that he is perfectly willing to ignore his own policies in the name of political expedience.

Maybe its you who should shut up and end this blind obedience to the messiah.

IA.COM Founder.

Lets get some bumper stickers going..

Nixon

Driving Slow FTMFL

Let's face it, there were people dogging Bush the whole time he was in office, there are going to be people dogging Obama the whole time he was in office. If Obama is so offensive to everyone, maybe you should take a step back and look at the ridiculous amount of deficit incurred by Bush... that might humble you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCtuneguy
    Let's face it, there were people dogging Bush the whole time he was in office, there are going to be people dogging Obama the whole time he was in office. If Obama is so offensive to everyone, maybe you should take a step back and look at the ridiculous amount of deficit incurred by Bush... that might humble you.
    which is going to be nothing compared to the deficit Obama is going to put us in............

No one gave Bush his whole term before they made a decision about him. The media played judge jury and executioner long before he left.

Obama is going down a DANGEROUS road, the government has proved it cannot be fiscally responsible, and this bill proves it even MORE. Any attempt they have at making money and wastefull spending they do it. If this is such a economic crisis, why is Pelosi SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON SHIT THAT DOESNT CREATE JOBS???????

Deficit? How come everyone is so quick to criticize Bush, but its like no big deal we are about to spend 1 TRILLION DOLLARS WE DONT HAVE? You know thats not the end of it either, we still have the bailout of the Big 3 coming in march/april. Obama has said he doesnt care about the deficit and thats ok to some people ?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast