Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama.........

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    damn T u still in this thread!!!........i been stop posting now......i just read!!!! sometimes its better to see how people are through words......just to know peoples mentality when it comes to stuff like this!!!......1
    No Fuck that, ignorance needs attention. Stupidity needs to be addressed.

Plus I am bored in my office, and tired of looking at maps and numbers, lol!

DBlock

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    No Fuck that, ignorance needs attention. Stupidity needs to be addressed.

Plus I am bored in my office, and tired of looking at maps and numbers, lol!
    ohhhh gotcha!!!! but i also believe ignorance and stupidity cant be stopped so i let people do/act how they feel!!!! YA KNOW?......1

Lmao...you can't cure ignorance.
    My boyfriend is better than you...

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    My great grandparents on my mothers side came to the US with nothing after WWI and were treated every bit as bad as blacks were in the south. The Irish were used as cannon fodder during the civil war and earned far less pay than 'americans' made. Should the irish still hold this institutional hatred and victim status?

In the end you are saying that whites will forever be in debt to blacks for treatment they were not even alive to experience. I see that as nothing more than being a permanent victim and that, above all else, will hold a person back from really excelling in life.
    I am not saying hold any hatred at all. Hatred should have no place in this world. It will never be gotten over because OUR society will not let it rest. If blacks drop it, a white will pick it up. If whites drop it, a black will pick it up. There is no debt to be paid by whites, IMO. Black people have risen and will continue to rise. There will always be one side that kicks it, its our harsh reality. I HATE racism and discrimination. I work with kids from 8-12 and young adults who I have seen lost in this "race" driven society. The cycle is slowly broken, but we as Americans have a tendancy to BLAME. Look at our government, lol.

I myself am accepting the fact that how kids are raised in this country, the horrors of the past, IN THIS COUNTRY, will not be "gotten" over by either race.

I am not saying hold any hatred at all. Hatred should have no place in this world. It will never be gotten over because OUR society will not let it rest. If blacks drop it, a white will pick it up. If whites drop it, a black will pick it up. There is no debt to be paid by whites, IMO. Black people have risen and will continue to rise. There will always be one side that kicks it, its our harsh reality. I HATE racism and discrimination. I work with kids from 8-12 and young adults who I have seen lost in this "race" driven society. The cycle is slowly broken, but we as Americans have a tendancy to BLAME. Look at our government, lol.

I myself am accepting the fact that how kids are raised in this country, the horrors of the past, IN THIS COUNTRY, will not be "gotten" over by either race.
    We agree here. It seems to me that the race card is played by both races when it will further their agenda. A white politician will claim to help the poor minoritys escape the clutches of white induced poverty by making rich whites pay more taxes. The black community organizer blames racism whenever there is a dispute or violence between the races, especially if the white was the one that initiated it or the aggressor.

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Jews, Eastern Europeans, and the Irish were eventually included in the definition of "White". Those groups are Caucasian, or close enough to be accepted as Caucasian. Eventually the cultural distinction society placed on them dropped and they just blended. Do you see a bubble for "Jewish" or "Irish" when you fill out an application?

Quote Originally Posted by Total_Blender
    Jews, Eastern Europeans, and the Irish were eventually included in the definition of "White". Those groups are Caucasian, or close enough to be accepted as Caucasian. Eventually the cultural distinction society placed on them dropped and they just blended. Do you see a bubble for "Jewish" or "Irish" when you fill out an application?
    That means nothing. In the past each of those groups was repressed and discriminated against. Just like blacks.

You know exactly what white guilt is and how it has been used over the years. If you really need a lesson though here you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt

Hopefully it can be voided now because those guilty whites can now claim victory in the war for racial equality. A black man is the most powerful man in the world. You will still have the white racists, just like you will still have the black 'victims', but maybe a small portion of people will stop blaming whites for every social inequality and start looking at the real causes.
    Ha ha, I just saw this. I didn't expect a response, although I do agree. I don't want people who had ZERO direct contact with the acts of thier ancestors feeling bad. What gets me is people act as if there are not people to THIS day who mimic the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs of the past; some even act on them.

What gets me is people act as if there are not people to THIS day who mimic the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs of the past; some even act on them.
    This will ALWAYS be around and it will include every race, religion, ethnicity, sex, or anything else that makes 1 person different from another.

What I was speaking about was institutional forms of discrimination and those are gone.

Certified Gearhead

Stop assuming things, please.

Judging by your post you do not know much, nor do you understand the scope of the recent turn in this thread. If you fail to realize.......ya know what, nevermind. There is no hope here.
    Assumptions? Really?

From my own personal experience this is what has happened to me. My brother is black and he has no spite for white people. I live my life everyday due to past influences and so does everyone else.

For example. Me and my brother went to a predominately white club that is on the southside of town here and when we were dancing on the floor and all most every white guy in there was shakin his hand and just havin a good time.

We went to the POB on the other side of town and most people wouldn't even look at me much less shake at all. There was a MAJOR lack of respect.

Btw Ed dresses just like I do, so that has nothing to do with the scenario.

And again, these are personal experiences so say what you will.
    02 GSX-R Telefonica Movistar
    99 Prelude
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    98 Mustang 3.8

That means nothing. In the past each of those groups was repressed and discriminated against. Just like blacks.
    But ultimately those people lost their culturally unique identities and just became "white". Not as many Jewish people in America speak Yiddish as they did in say, 1925. I'm of Irish and German ancestory and somewhere along the way my ancestors in America became Baptists as opposed to Catholics and Lutherans and stopped speaking Gaelic and German.

Black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from the mainstream American culture that just paints a white face on everything. And then theres the issue of skin color... I mean Black people will probably always be identifiable as a seperate race from Caucasians. Its not like people of color can become "white" like other the ethnic groups that have been persecuted.

[Black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from the mainstream American culture that just paints a white face on everything. And then theres the issue of skin color... I mean Black people will probably always be identifiable as a seperate race from Caucasians. Its not like people of color can become "white" like other the ethnic groups that have been persecuted.
    How many black people do you see walking around Atlanta with antelope bones shoved through their nose? How about women with rings to stretch their necks?

Now how many do you see that are catholic or baptist? Neither of those religions are african in origin. So tell me again how "black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from mainstream american culture". Dont bring up hip hop, either. That is a new generation thing that is no way affialiated with Africa.

The only difference between the irish and blacks is skin color and 99% of americans could not care less what color skin someone has.

lol hmmm so let me ask you this, since your soooo smart with your head all up the rectum, if i spend money to go to school just to realize how ignorant you say i am, then i would be going to school for the wrong thing! so how ignorant are you son. get that head out the ass and stop taking stuff so personal, its just a fukin thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by unkn0wndj
    Okay I'm guessing you aren't familiar with electoral college. Spend some money and goto school, maybe then you will realize how ignorant you really are. He was voted in because of his race. That's it. If a white man rose to the stand and said that he wanted change and hope everyone would think he's speaking bombastically.

Next; Yes I'am calling Obama out after he has been in for not even a month so far. He is trying to pass a multi-trillion dollar bill through congress and it HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH! He has no experience whatsoever. His congressional experience is quite humorous. How does he expect to gain all of the knowledge of our economic situation within a month? He's trying to force it through congress by saying it's vital to our economy and there will be catastrophe if it doesn't pass. THIS PLAN WILL JUST HELP TO PAYOFF OLD DEBTS SO THAT THEY CAN WRITE IT OFF OR POSSIBLY INVEST IN ANOTHER CURRENCY THAT WILL ONE DAY HAVE VALUE!

/end

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    lol hmmm so let me ask you this, since your soooo smart with your head all up the rectum, if i spend money to go to school just to realize how ignorant you say i am, then i would be going to school for the wrong thing! so how ignorant are you son. get that head out the ass and stop taking stuff so personal, its just a fukin thread.
    Lol I'm so smart with my head up my rectum? You guys take public internet forums much too seriously. If you goto school you may have a chance at learning a thing or two, but with you're attitude I doubt you'll learn a damn thing so scratch that. I guess I gave you too much credit.
    99 Prelude
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    98 Mustang 3.8

lol ahh these politic threads are fun...
    Quote Originally Posted by unkn0wndj
    Lol I'm so smart with my head up my rectum? You guys take public internet forums much too seriously. If you goto school you may have a chance at learning a thing or two, but with you're attitude I doubt you'll learn a damn thing so scratch that. I guess I gave you too much credit.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE OBAMA MOVE

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    lol ahh these politic threads are fun...
    Of course they are.
    99 Prelude
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    98 Mustang 3.8

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by jdmcivcc
    Lol since when did the constituents have to agree on the presidents actions and beliefs? His approval rating is dropping by the day, much like Bush. I knew plenty of people that disliked Bush and didn't move..
    99 Prelude
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    98 Mustang 3.8

So tell me again how "black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from mainstream american culture". Dont bring up hip hop, either. That is a new generation thing that is no way affialiated with Africa.
    I could spend all day discussing the native African influence that is present still today in Black culture.

A lot of Southern "soul" food traces its origins back to the methods of cooking that native Africans were using in Africa.

Without native African rythms and musical call and response structures, we would probably still be jamming out to Bach and Handel and partying like it was 1759.

And the way Black people speak is also a unique cultural characteristic. They don't speak the way that they do from a lack of intelligence or even from a lack of education. And this has been proven because the differences between the way that African Americans speak and regular American vernacular English occur in consistent patterns, similarly to the differences that happen between our speech and the speech of people from the UK or other places where English is spoken.

I think the term "racist" gets thrown around a little too much. I don't think anyone on here is racist as much as they are unwilling to develop a critical approach or an analysis that goes any deeper than "get over it" or "Black people voted for Obama just because he's Black".

Quote Originally Posted by jdmcivcc
    HAhAh thats what people used to say about Bush. Lets not stoop to their level

is doin you

Bwwwahahahahahahha OMFG!!!!! LOL
    They way blacks speak Is Africa is culture ... The way BLACKS speak in AMERICA is called ebonix or you can call it GHETTO........ Not all but alot.

Don't start me on all this " I took African studys" in school witch well get you no where in life.

Let me guess... Next your gonna say Africans founded America??? STFU and go home

I could spend all day discussing the native African influence that is present still today in Black culture.

A lot of Southern "soul" food traces its origins back to the methods of cooking that native Africans were using in Africa.

Without native African rythms and musical call and response structures, we would probably still be jamming out to Bach and Handel and partying like it was 1759.

And the way Black people speak is also a unique cultural characteristic. They don't speak the way that they do from a lack of intelligence or even from a lack of education. And this has been proven because the differences between the way that African Americans speak and regular American vernacular English occur in consistent patterns, similarly to the differences that happen between our speech and the speech of people from the UK or other places where English is spoken.

I think the term "racist" gets thrown around a little too much. I don't think anyone on here is racist as much as they are unwilling to develop a critical approach or an analysis that goes any deeper than "get over it" or "Black people voted for Obama just because he's Black".

Quote Originally Posted by bikerj11

Rather than dignify this bullshit with a response, I decided to correct all your errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and passive voice. I highlighted the errors I corrected in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Biker Boyz
    Are you saying that the way in which Blacks speak is Africa is culture? Black Vernacular English in The United States of America is called Ebonics or, you can call it "ghetto." Not all Blacks speak in Ebonics but a significant portion do.

Don't get me started
    on all this " I took African studies" in school which will get you nowhere in life.

Let me guess... are you going to say that Africans founded America? STFU and go home!

is doin you

Rather than dignify this bullshit with a response, I decided to correct all your errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and passive voice. I highlighted the errors I corrected in bold.

Honor really cuz unlike pen and paper I can careless of my typing on a computer with grammer spelling and other shit.. It IA dumb fuck, not English class or a mid term paper.... So go take ur Ebonix/ghetto speach and keep thinking it's a cutlure

is doin you

SEE the point of the thread... OMFG
    look at this..lets buy 20 of them..... light them all on fire and video tape it then put it on youtube!!\

http://www.vermontteddybear.com/Sell...-My-World.aspx

SEE the point of the thread... OMFG
    look at this..lets buy 20 of them..... light them all on fire and video tape it then put it on youtube!!\
    No one is immune from the perils of merchandising. Its the American way.

is doin you

fyi the american way is freedom. freedom of speech, press, etc. merchandising is just a way for slums to make money off the circus our election was turned into.

every food and cutlure can be traced back to every racial background not just africa so dont assume that africa has had such a dramatic impact in america. look at how africa is doing compared to america. obviously you can tell who is helping who.

every black person is so proud of their culture and where they came from. nothing wrong with that but how many actually help out their own culture. how many black people actually donate money, food, or even clothing to africa. i am so sick of black people being so proud but theyre still living in fucking tents in the desert. if you were born and raised in america then you are AMERICAN NOT AFRICAN.

his merchandising didnt exist until after he was in office and even then, it wasnt like it is for obama. the dumbass gem filled shirts that i see every black person wearing around the mall. this shit is rediculous. i cant even take him seriously as a president. right now everyone is just acting like he some fucking rapper and the whole election was turned into a joke.

is doin you

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    ok so people made songs!!!! because now your listening to it you hear it!!!.....when the war started there were all kinds of songs and nobody said anything!!!

people referenced 9/11 in songs and nobody was complaining!!!.....

so obama is president and people will make songs ....1
    You should really stop talking, honestly. The black people of America can get away with the most bullshit I have ever seen or read about. Blacks can pull the race card and bring up race where ever, and white people can do nothing about it. As soon as a white guy claims a black was being racist, OHHHHHH LORD!!!!! Call Jesse Jackson, the blacks are on the loose. That shit is ridiculous. They can make songs, t-shirts, posters, dolls, memorabilia, coins, and stickers. For christ sake, when is the black supremacy shit going to stop/

is doin you

Quote Originally Posted by pbstarr1
    Damn, HATER!!! Who cares, he just got the stimulus passed so one step in the right direction. In the end it don't matter b/c we are all americans and if this country goes down, we all go down!!!
    Stimulus plan?????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joke??? Have you attended a college???? If so, have you taken political systems aka american government???? Didn't think so....you should really shut up now, the stimulus plan is going to do nothing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stick to cars and video games kid. Take some government classes and you won't be such a douche.

is doin you

They way blacks speak Is Africa is culture ... The way BLACKS speak in AMERICA is called ebonix or you can call it GHETTO........ Not all but alot.

Don't start me on all this " I took African studys" in school witch well get you no where in life.

Let me guess... Next your gonna say Africans founded America??? STFU and go home

Black people IN AMERICA, born in AMERICA do NOT have a unique way of speaking. They were born here, and raised here, which shows their is no other cultural background for them to derive this fucking tribe type language. It is a monkey, ebonic way of speaking. It contains guttural sounds, abbreviations, and the constant use of the word *****. If you ask me, they got it from RAP music. Black people today share a common goal, it's be a thug and get money. This is bullshit. GET A FUCKING EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are definitely a black supporter, and maybe even a little against whites....and all I have to say is cheers fuckers, see you in hell.

is doin you

Black people IN AMERICA, born in AMERICA do NOT have a unique way of speaking. They were born here, and raised here, which shows their is no other cultural background for them to derive this fucking tribe type language. It is a monkey, ebonic way of speaking. It contains guttural sounds, abbreviations, and the constant use of the word *****. If you ask me, they got it from RAP music. Black people today share a common goal, it's be a thug and get money. This is bullshit. GET A FUCKING EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are definitely a black supporter, and maybe even a little against whites....and all I have to say is cheers fuckers, see you in hell.
    This was replied to the wrong name

Statements like that show your ignorance.

is doin you

Statements like that show your ignorance.
    and??

If you're fine with the ignorance then I can't help you sir.

is doin you

lol

ya ya!
    hows rim hunting?

If you're fine with the ignorance then I can't help you sir.

Rim hunting is complete.

his merchandising didnt exist until after he was in office and even then, it wasnt like it is for obama. the dumbass gem filled shirts that i see every black person wearing around the mall. this shit is rediculous.
    Why is it your business what other people do at the mall? Why is it your business what people buy and what people like?

Take some government classes and you won't be such a douche.
    Its laughable that you suggest someone take a government course or "GET A FUCKING EDUCATION !!!!!111!!", when its obvious that you yourself haven't made it past middle school English.

[quote=Biker Boyz]
    It is a monkey, ebonic way of speaking. It contains guttural sounds, abbreviations, and the constant use of the word *****[quote]

You are hardly in a position to criticize anyone on use of language, your own is not so good based on your posts.

Matthew 7:5
    Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

fyi the american way is freedom. freedom of speech, press, etc. merchandising is just a way for slums to make money off the circus our election was turned into.

every food and cutlure can be traced back to every racial background not just africa so dont assume that africa has had such a dramatic impact in america. look at how africa is doing compared to america. obviously you can tell who is helping who.

every black person is so proud of their culture and where they came from. nothing wrong with that but how many actually help out their own culture. how many black people actually donate money, food, or even clothing to africa. i am so sick of black people being so proud but theyre still living in fucking tents in the desert. if you were born and raised in america then you are AMERICAN NOT AFRICAN.

his merchandising didnt exist until after he was in office and even then, it wasnt like it is for obama. the dumbass gem filled shirts that i see every black person wearing around the mall. this shit is rediculous. i cant even take him seriously as a president. right now everyone is just acting like he some fucking rapper and the whole election was turned into a joke.

lol....oh my this guy is.........

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    lol....oh my this guy is.........
    Yeah, his brain is not made for this much indept thought. This discussion further proves that just because you go to school DOES NOT mean you are getting any smarter

Maybe if he REreads what he posted, he will find the issues; I doubt it though.

MOST HATED

Gah.

I would love to make a few points but I see AirMax and Total Blender have the situation under control, thus far.

Feel free to post away B. Fresh. I am taking a break, lol!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast