Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh My WOW

Default Oh My WOW

Obama came out and I got chill bumps. No matter what anyone says tonight is absolutely historic and I am proud to have seen it and participated in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

seriously man....dude has the coolest temperment i've ever seen. my mom was in tears man. i'm glad to have been around during this time also.

mccain delivered an amazing speech also. he gained a lot of respect from me. by the way...if you can't get a beer saturday, i'll buy you some milk or soda! lol i keed i keed!

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Obama came out and I got chill bumps. No matter what anyone says tonight is absolutely historic and I am proud to have seen it and participated in it.
    same here yo

Quote Originally Posted by stephen
    seriously man....dude has the coolest temperment i've ever seen. my mom was in tears man. i'm glad to have been around during this time also.

mccain delivered an amazing speech also. he gained a lot of respect from me. by the way...if you can't get a beer saturday, i'll buy you some milk or soda! lol i keed i keed!
    This is just an unreal time. He came out and these chill bumps of excitement ran down my body.

Like I have said repeatedly now. I may not agree with the guy but to ignore the fact that this is a historic night is pure ignorance.
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

Public Enemy #1

Man who gives a fuck if it was historic. Everyone going to be saying that when he drives this nation into the ground. Basically the United States has just become the new Mexico. THis nation is fucked as a whole, and people are to blind to see that yet. Come 2010 people tones are going to change when you hear people who voted for Obama going... "Wow we fucked up!"

^^^ STFU

Blacc Panther member

Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    Man who gives a fuck if it was historic. Everyone going to be saying that when he drives this nation into the ground. Basically the United States has just become the new Mexico. THis nation is fucked as a whole, and people are to blind to see that yet. Come 2010 people tones are going to change when you hear people who voted for Obama going... "Wow we fucked up!"

and they said the same for bush and gave that fool two terms

ASAP's Medic w/ a 1J Firefightin_tC's Avatar

Give it a rest.
    IA's Sexiest Black Man 2009!
    From a Boosted Scion tC to a 1JZ-GTE SC300 to 2JZ-GTE SC300
    www.asapcarclub.com
    www.clublexus.com

Certified Gearhead

well isnt that the same thing every is saying about bush. at the end of this term it "blame bush" but at the beginning its hes "the answer"...at 1st bush is the answer then its blame bush... its an endless cycle...you dont like the way it is in 2 years vote and change congress then tie the hand of the president...its a beautiful thing call checks and balances

94 si h23a1
    GPC member #2

STFU and GTFO, seriously its cause the damn republicans we are in the situation we are in. Bush was not eve suppose to be in power in the first place.
    fu_ck the trickle-down theory bull sh!t tax brakes to the rich and make the poor even worst....
    OBAMA baby im glad i voted tonight.
    FYCN in a rick james voice

my mom is in tears and this is the craziest thing the world could never see.. i have to say i'm only 18 and i'm dumb founded, and i wish him best of luck
    Imy ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BLK_TEG
    ^^^^ STFU and GTFO, seriously its cause the damn republicans we are in the situation we are in.
    fu_ck the trickle-down theory bull sh!t tax brakes to the rich and make the poor even worst....
    OBAMA baby im glad i voted tonight
    is that toward me cuz i didnt vote republican

94 si h23a1
    GPC member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 94ludeguy
    is that toward me cuz i didnt vote republican
    no not to you, to the dumbass Hating
    FYCN in a rick james voice

damn man you are a hater. Just sit back and chill out everything is going to be find. At least give him a chance.

some thing i read on a comment on utube witch pretty much sums up my thought to.

All you people already trashing Obama's presidency, FUCK YOU, if you don't support your president, YOU DON'T SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY, WHERE'S YOUR 'PATRIOTISM NOW' FUCKERS? How do you expect anyone to do a good job if you will keep opposing them even after they have won? If anyone ruins the country, it is YOU PEOPLE.
    cars
    integra 90 ls
    integra 92 gsr b20v turbo
    integra 00 ls
    infiniti i35 02

Quote Originally Posted by BLK_TEG
    STFU and GTFO, seriously its cause the damn republicans we are in the situation we are in. Bush was not eve suppose to be in power in the first place.
    OBAMA baby im glad i voted tonight.
    LOL. Dude please pipe down. Not everything was the republicans fault.

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by pbstarr1
    damn man you are a hater. Just sit back and chill out everything is going to be find. At least give him a chance.
    Not hating just pisses me off when you see people vote for historical purpose or racial purpose! Its stupid, and its not hating when it fact. He is going to drive this nation into the ground. Hell look at most of the jokes spreading around now about people trying to find out how to get on welfare and such now, becuase the goverment is going to pay every lazy asses way by taking money from the achievers!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Mik2006
    some thing i read on a comment on utube witch pretty much sums up my thought to.

All you people already trashing Obama's presidency, FUCK YOU, if you don't support your president, YOU DON'T SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY, WHERE'S YOUR 'PATRIOTISM NOW' FUCKERS? How do you expect anyone to do a good job if you will keep opposing them even after they have won? If anyone ruins the country, it is YOU PEOPLE.
    i agree but heres a good quote for ya by one of the greatest presidents ever

President Theodore Roosevelt To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

94 si h23a1
    GPC member #2

We will see how things are going to work out.

I wonder who Bush is going to pardon in his final days. I hope the list isnt nearly as distinguished as Clinton's.

Certified Gearhead

Not hating just pisses me off when you see people vote for historical purpose or racial purpose! Its stupid, and its not hating when it fact. He is going to drive this nation into the ground. Hell look at most of the jokes spreading around now about people trying to find out how to get on welfare and such now, becuase the goverment is going to pay every lazy asses way by taking money from the achievers!
    if i was blind and didnt know he was black i would of still not voted for mccain... hell they have TV shows making fun of bush what are you trying to say

94 si h23a1
    GPC member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Mik2006

The dems have been doing this exact thing since they got into power in 06.

IA's Pervert

LOL at people who think just because this is history in the making, it means it's a good thing. Hitler made history too, and last time i checked, that was a sad time in history. What is even more sad is it took a black man to run for president to get a record turn out from the black community. This election was pathetic, from both parties, from the general public, from all races. It brought out the ugliness in people and showcased the ignorance of the general public.

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by 94ludeguy
    if i was blind and didnt know he was black i would of still not voted for mccain... hell they have TV shows making fun of bush what are you trying to say
    LOL what are you trying to argue. You telling me you vote pending who the late night shows, south park, and all other comedy shows make fun of? I would like a reason as to what you agreed with Obama on as to why you voted for him.

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firefightin_tC
    Give it a rest.

Exactly, its just beating a dead horse. Republicans have had 8 years and they've made decisions that HAVE PUT US in economical turmoil, thats it, thats the point, republicans have no room to throw mud, period.

If more than anything, we have someone intelligent in charge, someone that can think quickly, clearly, and fairly. He's young and ready to WORK for this country, but the most important promise that I hope he fulfills is being honest with the people, talking straight to us.

im just wondering how long he will be able to stay alive

the point of this particular thread had little to do with politics...it was about the actual historic moment. you say "it's fact," but how can it be when the man has yet to do anything??? the jokes that these people are making only prove their ignorance. you want to a joke...i'll make one up for you. now black people have the opportunity to be a part of the "elite" and can qualify for corporate welfare in the future. hell, maybe there will be a 2020 wallstreet bailout, and i'll be able to take $700B of your kid's money to support my 500% salary bonus.

it's useless to explain any of this to you, because you've already made up your mind. i hope you continue your "concerns" for our country, and maybe you'll be a volunteer for the candidate that you support. take your speeches door to door, make buttons, do something...

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timinater
    If someone didn't take him out with that perfect opportunity tonight, then I doubt anything will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Timinater
    Not just him, us, we r fvcked!

~DB4LYFE
    07 Honda GD3

Patience Pays...

I think I was the only one in my family not in tears.. the moment is bittersweet but theres a long road ahead to get all emotional.

The main thing I liked about Obama's speech is that it wasnt over the top, and he kind of reminded folks that look.. I'm not the answer to ALL of your problems, and resolution wont come overnight but I am going to work with you to get things done. It was almost as if he wanted people to remain grounded instead of letting their imaginations run free.

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    Exactly, its just beating a dead horse. Republicans have had 8 years and they've made decisions that HAVE PUT US in economical turmoil, thats it, thats the point, republicans have no room to throw mud, period.
    which policies are those?

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    If more than anything, we have someone intelligent in charge, someone that can think quickly, clearly, and fairly. He's young and ready to WORK for this country, but the most important promise that I hope he fulfills is being honest with the people, talking straight to us.
    Have you not paid any attention to this election? Every time Obama spoke without the teleprompter he stumbled around and/or said something wrong. Yes he is young, but is he ready to work for the country or for his party? His record to date says he is ready to work for his party and party only. As far as his honesty, I think that has been suspect to date also. How many times did he change his mind about his relationship with Wright?

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    The main thing I liked about Obama's speech is that it wasnt over the top, and he kind of reminded folks that look.. I'm not the answer to ALL of your problems, and resolution wont come overnight but I am going to work with you to get things done. It was almost as if he wanted people to remain grounded instead of letting their imaginations run free.
    COMPLETELY AGREEED

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

I think I was the only one in my family not in tears.. the moment is bittersweet but theres a long road ahead to get all emotional.

not trying to argue.. i agree.. but when before today, he WAS th eanswer to all of our problems.. he said he will "fix" everything.. I guess he will see how hard it will be now.. May God be with him and help him, for America!
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    which policies are those?
    Did I say policies? No, I said decisions, such as the decisions made in this unneeded war that has pulled 10 billion a month.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    Have you not paid any attention to this election? Every time Obama spoke without the teleprompter he stumbled around and/or said something wrong. Yes he is young, but is he ready to work for the country or for his party? His record to date says he is ready to work for his party and party only. As far as his honesty, I think that has been suspect to date also. How many times did he change his mind about his relationship with Wright?
    I've seen him and followed him for over a year and I rarely see him fumble, besides, thats just public speaking, in which we all know Obama wins with. You republicans keep going on and on about looking at records, LOOK AT YOUR PARTIES RECORD, LOOK AT OUR PRESIDENTS RECORD, YOU FAIL. And, are you still talking about Wright? You fail.

hahaha
    wow way to ruin a good molment. go fudge yourself HA!

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by stephen
    the point of this particular thread had little to do with politics...it was about the actual historic moment. you say "it's fact," but how can it be when the man has yet to do anything??? the jokes that these people are making only prove their ignorance. you want to a joke...i'll make one up for you. now black people have the opportunity to be a part of the "elite" and can qualify for corporate welfare in the future. hell, maybe there will be a 2020 wallstreet bailout, and i'll be able to take $700B of your kid's money to support my 500% salary bonus.

it's useless to explain any of this to you, because you've already made up your mind. i hope you continue your "concerns" for our country, and maybe you'll be a volunteer for the candidate that you support. take your speeches door to door, make buttons, do something...
    WOW i hope you didnt vote for obama because if you did you just owned yourself. THe jokes are based off what he said he would do when he won. Guess what he won. So they have a bit of credit to them.

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B
    not trying to argue.. i agree.. but when before today, he WAS th eanswer to all of our problems.. he said he will "fix" everything.. I guess he will see how hard it will be now.. May God be with him and help him, for America!
    I think he was just trying to get elected.. I knew a speech like this one was coming. Trust me on this, Obama is a LOT more conservative than people think.

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

I think he was just trying to get elected.. I knew a speech like this one was coming. Trust me on this, Obama is a LOT more conservative than people think.
    well, lets hope so! Politics suck anyway.. its a game of i got more dirt on you and can lie better, lol
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

WOW i hope you didnt vote for obama because if you did you just owned yourself. THe jokes are based off what he said he would do when he won. Guess what he won. So they have a bit of credit to them.

i owned myself? yeah ok. so obama will be president in 2020??? obama created the $700B bailout??? yeah ok.

dude never said he'd increase welfare if he won. in point of actual fact, his tax policy (which i assume you and your fellow critical thinkers are referring to) actually reinforces capitalism. i'd break it all the way down for you, but once again...it'd prove useless.

like i said...if you're sooooo concerned about your country and its president, then put your feet on the ground and do some volunteer campaigning next time. complaining about something, when you did nothing to prevent it is pretty stupid. you've probably advertised more for a company you bought parts from than you did for a candidate who is running for the president of your country. hell, that chick who wrote the backwards B on her face, and tried to degrade obama supporters tried to do more for her candidate than you.

yall talk bad as much as ya want! he won and i saw yet another peice of american history!

well his record is FAR left, but, he has started leaning toward the middle on some things.

Time will tell
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast