Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: obama won!!

Quote Originally Posted by OMG JDM
    But it really seems like the majority of black people voted for Obama JUST because he was black, JUST to say that we could have a black president. There is nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see what would have happened if color didnt play a role.
    Same with the opposite as well. I am sure there are alot of white people who voted for McCain because they did not want a black person to be the President of the United States.
    I am sure it was relatively balanced out between the white/black ignorance.

I hope that Obama does a good job. I also hope that he can and does what he said he is going to do. I did not vote for Obama but I'm prepared to stand beside him as our president.

lol, ignorance transcends race.

But education, and youth supersede age, and experience.

i am going to say this. i am a democrat. i voted for McCain because i felt he would have been a better leader. But congrats to the Obama supporters none the less. What ever he does i hope he helps this country
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy
    I hope that Obama does a good job. I also hope that he can and does what he said he is going to do. I did not vote for Obama but I'm prepared to stand beside him as our president.

REPPED because the country needs more people like you!

MOST HATED

Quote Originally Posted by BB1_Luda
    Same with the opposite as well. I am sure there are alot of white people who voted for McCain because they did not want a black person to be the President of the United States.
    I am sure it was relatively balanced out between the white/black ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    well this nation is heading for some bad times ahead! two years from now EVERYONE will be saying....WOW we fucked up and elected the wrong dam person! also $100 on in the next year there being another terrorist attack if he pulls out of iraq!
    We're coming out of BUSH's administration. That said, how the fuck can it get any worse?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather
    Wow, all of the sudden every black voter decided to vote, on a guy who isn't even fully black. He knew his father for a few days, and was raised by his white mother.
    i bet u voted for bush too. good job

Quote Originally Posted by Atlblkz06
    We're coming out of BUSH's administration. That said, how the fuck can it get any worse?
    how about sensorship of the media, also called the fairness doctine, that Obama, Pelosi and Reid fully support.

Quote Originally Posted by 0p7!mu5
    Fuck all the hating shit hate it or love it we made history. Period. after so damn long man I dont care what anybody says im just numb..
    x2 man I still don't even know what to say. Good times.

"You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    how about sensorship of the media, also called the fairness doctine, that Obama, Pelosi and Reid fully support.
    It amazes me how Obama supporters get knocked for their lack of knowledge but those in the opposition don't hold theirselves to the same standard. Obama has stated he opposes the Fairness Doctrine.

Sen. Obama does not support reimposing the Fairness Doctrine on broadcasters. He considers this debate to be a distraction from the conversation we should be having about opening up the airwaves and modern communications to as many diverse viewpoints as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23
    And this comes from a person who wasted his time putting together a high compression sohc
    Repped

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    How about banning books from libraries that Palin was for?

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    It amazes me how Obama supporters get knocked for their lack of knowledge but those in the opposition don't hold theirselves to the same standard. Obama has stated he opposes the Fairness Doctrine.
    I remebered hearig a while back that he was for it, but I should have done my own research so I stand corrected.

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

I lol'd at this on another forum:

Triniboy(Gecko Squad) boosted_nonv's Avatar

congrats to OBAMA, and to all the haters, so shame for you, but seriously if someone kills him america is doomed, can we say civil war lol
    Project Vox has begun

NA is best...only when your to broke to go boost
    Turbobricks.com member
    Neva 2 Klean meet/event coming soon
    GeckoSquad

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbiz101
    x2 man I still don't even know what to say. Good times.
    x20 Fuck em' all!!!!

Certified Gearhead

the only reason obama won is because of his race...all these democrats want is their welfare money and some food stamps!! yeah it is time for change, i do agree with him there, but what is his plan for change, raise the minimum wage? yeah thats good to hear because he's raising the taxes so high that people will be making less than they were..if obama was not black i guarantee you mccain would have won..shit people, we might as well quit are jobs and let other people pay for us to live, atleast we won't be losing money.

Quote Originally Posted by fut3142
    the only reason obama won is because of his race...all these democrats want is their welfare money and some food stamps!! yeah it is time for change, i do agree with him there, but what is his plan for change, raise the minimum wage? yeah thats good to hear because he's raising the taxes so high that people will be making less than they were..if obama was not black i guarantee you mccain would have won..shit people, we might as well quit are jobs and let other people pay for us to live, atleast we won't be losing money.
    Congratulations, you're a FUCKING RETARD. Try learning some shit someday dumbass, it will serve you well. And this is coming from someone who wouldn't vote for Obama unless the other option on the ticket was Tom Cruise.

As much as I disagree with the man's policies, he deserved this and I will fully support him as my president. Fortunately, he is an extremely intelligent man and I think he will lean much more to the center when he takes over. Obama will begin to see that he can't be like Pelosi, he made a lot of very liberal "promises" but he knows they cannot be accomplished during his term. I don't see his term being very effective, but the problems we are faced with absolutely can't be fixed immediately. By the time he gets out I will be out in the world looking to start my career, so hopefully he really can bring change to this country for the good. We definitely need it.

Patience Pays...

people, we might as well quit are jobs and let other people pay for us to live, atleast we won't be losing money.
    Go ahead and quit your job lazy ass, it didn't take Obama to bring that quality out of you.

Its funny how people read a blog or two, get fired up, then post here like they thought of the arguement, lol. Sad thing is, they are as stupid as the person who typed it first

well this nation is heading for some bad times ahead! two years from now EVERYONE will be saying....WOW we fucked up and elected the wrong dam person!!
    x2

well this nation is heading for some bad times ahead! two years from now EVERYONE will be saying....WOW we fucked up and elected the wrong dam person!!
    x3

x4

yea...x5

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    x2

x3

x4

yea...x5

-Ant.

Why dont you tell us how you really feel.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by alpine_xj
    Congratulations, you're a FUCKING RETARD. Try learning some shit someday dumbass, it will serve you well. And this is coming from someone who wouldn't vote for Obama unless the other option on the ticket was Tom Cruise.

As much as I disagree with the man's policies, he deserved this and I will fully support him as my president. Fortunately, he is an extremely intelligent man and I think he will lean much more to the center when he takes over. Obama will begin to see that he can't be like Pelosi, he made a lot of very liberal "promises" but he knows they cannot be accomplished during his term. I don't see his term being very effective, but the problems we are faced with absolutely can't be fixed immediately. By the time he gets out I will be out in the world looking to start my career, so hopefully he really can bring change to this country for the good. We definitely need it.
    How am I a retard? do you enjoy knowing that part of your paycheck is going to the lazy fuckers that don't want a job and depend on us to help them out??

MOST HATED

How am I a retard? do you enjoy knowing that part of your paycheck is going to the lazy fuckers that don't want a job and depend on us to help them out??

Do you make 250k?

I'd venture to say, judging by the intelligence shown in your posts, that you don't.

Stfu.

and even IF that were the case, there are people that sit on their asses on do nothing and then there are people that have lost their jobs due to the crappy economy and then there are the ppl that work their asses off at menial jobs not making shit and still need help.

Of course, this doesn't take away from the fact that you have no idea wtf you're talking about....and they say all the ill informed voters were on the Obama side. L O fucking L.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123