Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "That One" what did mccain really mean?

Quote Originally Posted by metalman
    Here's my unvarnished "offensive" non PC opinion...
    I don't think the 'that one' statement meant a damn thing. I know of many people who refer to another person in the room as 'that one' when they disagree on a point of discussion, I have heard that expression used my entire life...and...race/color/etc has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Furthermore, if an undecided black voter uses two words to make their choice that would be the dumbest $hit any person can do and we should seriously consider whether any person of that level of stupidity should be
    allowed to vote in the first place.
    yea right. It wasnt just offensive, it was unprofessional and inconsiderate. I surely dont think of anyone in a room whos name I dont know as "that one". We call each others cars "that one" and others things, but not other people.

So dont try and pass that BS off.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by blaknoize
    yea right. It wasnt just offensive, it was unprofessional and inconsiderate. I surely dont think of anyone in a room whos name I dont know as "that one". We call each others cars "that one" and others things, but not other people.

So dont try and pass that BS off.
    This is a prime example of an Obama supporter looking for something to whine about. Seriously, find something that really matters to start bitching about.

Obviously you're either too young or don't pay attention...people have used that expression for years....especially ones of McCains generation.
    Don't let your bias (or lack of age) blind you. I dont even like McCain, but I am not going to crucify him over some dumba$$ $hit like that. People who do are too fvckin stupid to vote intelligently.

resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sport1.3
    He's republican. By default, everything he says is racist.
    fixed based on liberals but lets not forget it was a republican that freed the slaves. and then got shot

By saying "That one" he clearly mean "That choice" as in: "We have two presidential hopefuls up here"

"This one"

and

"that one"

When you choose to go "informal" you run a risk and this one clearly came back to bite Mccain.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23
    No different the word "John" in the last debate...
    by saying "no different" You are wrong, there's no argument.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Imagine a line up of people being picked for a softball game.

I pick John

I pick Jerry

I pick Mike

I pick Jason

i pick Laurence

I pick Tyron lol?

"OK ONLY TWO PEOPLE LEFT"

I PICK THAT ONE.

If you were called "That One" instead of your name you'd be like "WTF" unless you have a -25 self esteem index.

Let's be real people.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

DBlock

man those politicians are always being watched at sooo much!!!!.......this will be a big deal!!! but what it all comes down to is :wgaf:........geez!!!!!!

this election is the first of its time!!!! the media is looking for everything either of these guys have to say so they can exploit it and say he is a racist!!!!!.....

like i said in the other thread by paul this is like the OJ case back in 95!!! all the black people were happy and the whites were madd!!! the decision on this election will be about the same!!!!!! .......1

At most it was unprofessional. No matter how he meant it, Obama kept it moving.

The media's job is to blow things out of proportion.

Either way, "that one" kicking "the other one's" ass, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50

this election is the first of its time!!!! the media is looking for everything either of these guys have to say so they can exploit it and say he is a racist!!!!!.....

See everyone keeps talking about how this election is historic and the first of its kind, the debates are historic, but why? Because he's black, that can be the only reason right?

but hes not black right, so whats historic?
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by metalman
    Obviously you're either too young or don't pay attention...people have used that expression for years....especially ones of McCains generation.
    Don't let your bias (or lack of age) blind you. I dont even like McCain, but I am not going to crucify him over some dumba$$ $hit like that. People who do are too fvckin stupid to vote intelligently.
    I didnt crucify him to begin with. I never doubted McCain or anything still he started running that exactly-the-same garbage. If my age blinded me I wouldnt of concidered voting for Hillary, which I initially did, cuz I myself, didnt believe this man was ready to lead nor was it his time.

So obviously, if I wasnt in the news and what will affect both my future and my childrens future, I wouldnt have anything to say. So u can assume because of my age (if u even looked) being 22 has anything to do with being a so-called "educated voter" then u would also see.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    Imagine a line up of people being picked for a softball game.

I pick John

I pick Jerry

I pick Mike

I pick Jason

i pick Laurence

I pick Tyron lol?

"OK ONLY TWO PEOPLE LEFT"

I PICK THAT ONE.

If you were called "That One" instead of your name you'd be like "WTF" unless you have a -25 self esteem index.

Let's be real people.
    Ok, well in that circumstance, yes.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN
    See everyone keeps talking about how this election is historic and the first of its kind, the debates are historic, but why? Because he's black, that can be the only reason right?

but hes not black right, so whats historic?
    No, because theres a black man "technically" an old white guy (traditional) a WOMAN and another old guy. Not including the other woman who got beat by that dark skinned guy. Thats why this is history.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

I didnt crucify him to begin with. I never doubted McCain or anything still he started running that exactly-the-same garbage. If my age blinded me I wouldnt of concidered voting for Hillary, which I initially did, cuz I myself, didnt believe this man was ready to lead nor was it his time.

So obviously, if I wasnt in the news and what will affect both my future and my childrens future, I wouldnt have anything to say. So u can assume because of my age (if u even looked) being 22 has anything to do with being a so-called "educated voter" then u would also see.
    Umm you totally missed the point. Obviously you assumed the 'that one' comment was something other then what it was. I would definitely attribute that to your age....as its a saying well known to people my age...and older.

My inferred suggestion/statement is that I have little faith in voters that jump quickly to such simplistic conclusions. I have little or no confidence in their so called "education".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12