Thread: Any one watching the Obama speech in FL lol

Default Any one watching the Obama speech in FL lol

What was all those groups.. the Blacks Against Obama groups that started yelling stuff when he was talking lol i thought it was pretty funny..but he handled it well though. Oh and...he is not very good a speaking to women thats for damn sure @.@ You can tell he is not very confident in what he is saying..

The more i watch the guy the more i can tell he has good intentions and all..but he does not seem confident at all in what he is saying. Just the way he stutters and seems to mumble a lot of stuff. I hope im not the only one who hears that >.>

This just seems he is trying to fight back against Palain thing trying to boost his reputation with the female demographic and he to me is doing very poorly.

yalls thoughts on this?
    Life is a thought, think about it.

Id do the same though, if I was him. He has his reasons and its scary. As I felt when I moved back up here to Ohio... its a cold chill that he has to shake off, he may have just realized he has a great chance at leading this country; being what everyone calls "non-traditional." Which would scare most anyone.

No excuse though, for him. So dont start picking apart my message.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

well its not just this speech...its almost every speech iv seen him in that he just does not seem very confident in what he is saying.. with the stuttering and second guessing what he is saying... lol its funny because you can really see the gears crunching around in his head when he speaks.

now before any one calls me either or side wise.. im just calling what i see im not for or against the guy.. just telling my views on him.
    Life is a thought, think about it.

i was eating, i saw his lips moving but all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel