3 4.55%
  • I'm black and im voting for Obama because he is black

5 7.58%
  • Other Explain

15 22.73%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am or am not voting for obama.. POLL

Default I am or am not voting for obama.. POLL

No stats here, just opinion. I would like this to be completely honest.

I'm not voting for him because he stands for bigger spending and more taxes. Plus he wants to give the government control over my health care. This is the same government that has run SS, Medicare, and Medicaid into the ground. Anytime bureaucrats try and manage money we lose.

RIP #1417

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Certified Gearhead KlassAct_EJ6's Avatar

After following this election from the Republican and Democratic primaries up until now, I am sort of numb about all this crap. From what I got out of watching this stuff, I think this election has been quickly reduced to a fart joke now. If you like Obama that's good, if not that's good too.

You forgot one option sir:

"Im black & Im voting for Obama because I agree with his policies"

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

Quote Originally Posted by spicyMSP
    I'm not voting for him because he stands for bigger spending and more taxes. Plus he wants to give the government control over my health care. This is the same government that has run SS, Medicare, and Medicaid into the ground. Anytime bureaucrats try and manage money we lose.
    +10
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    You forgot one option sir:

"Im black & Im voting for Obama because I agree with his policies"
    I didn't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by willum14pb
    I didn't forget.
    Wow, ok

making it about race I see

Dumbass/thread
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

I didnt make it about race, i put it in there as an option, as it is, real life, and i want honest opinions. Whether you choose to see it or not, race plays a major factor in some, when voting for a black vs white person for oval office . You can pretend it doesn't exist as long as you want, that just makes you ignorant, and you're probably one of those voting for obama strictly because he's black, but you don't want it to seem that way, because that would make it "racist".

Dumbass/self.

Anything the government can do the private sector can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

I didnt make it about race, i put it in there as an option, as it is, real life, and i want honest opinions. Whether you choose to see it or not, race plays a major factor in some, when voting for a black vs white person for oval office . You can pretend it doesn't exist as long as you want, that just makes you ignorant, and you're probably one of those voting for obama strictly because he's black, but you don't want it to seem that way, because that would make it "racist".

Dumbass/self.
    haha, how many polls does this forum really need? I find it funny that you're always crying about race, and race is a small factor when compared to relgious beliefs
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

you forgot "I am white and not voting for Obama because of his politics"

This thread is as retarded as the losers bracket od the special olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    you forgot "I am white and not voting for Obama because of his politics"

This thread is as retarded as the losers bracket od the special olympics.
    I also put "other/explain" for a reason. jackass. On another note, him not being to make up his mind also hints that his policies, or lack there of suck. Which in turn means you wouldn't vote for him because of that.
    Last edited by willum14pb; 09-07-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC
    haha, how many polls does this forum really need? I find it funny that you're always crying about race, and race is a small factor when compared to relgious beliefs
    I'm not crying about anything, you cried about race. I was simply making an honest poll. You brought up the fact that it was "racist/about race". Which, in fact, it wasn't. What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president?

I'm not crying about anything, you cried about race. I was simply making an honest poll. You brought up the fact that it was "racist/about race". Which, in fact, it wasn't. What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president?
    I am out of this thread
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

I am out of this thread
    Good, at no point in your rambling were you even close to making a point. You have contributed to the stupidity of everyone in here by posting your incoherent excuse for an argument.

You tried to agrue that 50% of blacks were voting for obama b/c he is black, but your dumbass fail to realize that blacks vote democrat anyway. Now you're saying "What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president", Religious beliefs were a big part of the last presidential election and still plays a major role in this election.

There are more evangelical christians that vote republican b/c republicans have more in common with evangelical christian relgious beliefs than voters that are going to vote b/c of race.
    Last edited by TIGERJC; 09-07-2008 at 12:23 PM.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

IDK where u guys get this "higher tax" crap from. Are u oblivious to the fact that this large war will also make our taxes increase and if we continue to do so the taxes may be even higher?? Are u blind? How the hell else are we to pay back what we owe? Hmm... looks like taxes. No matter who or what party is elected into office we will have to pay for this war.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by blaknoize
    IDK where u guys get this "higher tax" crap from. Are u oblivious to the fact that this large war will also make our taxes increase and if we continue to do so the taxes may be even higher?? Are u blind? How the hell else are we to pay back what we owe? Hmm... looks like taxes. No matter who or what party is elected into office we will have to pay for this war.
    lol...don't even explain it to them. his argument was void when he started it with "he wants to increase spending..." he would've been better off saying, "i don't know anything about obama's policies, i just won't vote for him."

i'm voting for him because I think he has the charisma and sensibility to help start repairing our relations with the rest of the world. I've got some concerns with some aspects of his platform, but overall I believe he is a far superior candidate to McCaine. I don't want another one of Bush's cronies in office continuing a pointless war that has taken many of my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by flak_monkey
    i'm voting for him because I think he has the charisma and sensibility to help start repairing our relations with the rest of the world. I've got some concerns with some aspects of his platform, but overall I believe he is a far superior candidate to McCaine. I don't want another one of Bush's cronies in office continuing a pointless war that has taken many of my friends.
    Buying into everything the media says eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Buying into everything the media says eh?
    sure why not? I am not saying he's the BEST candidate ever, just my favorite choice.

IA KING

i love die hard mccain supporters...

1) republicans don't stand for spending? 700+ billion for a war is just a little bit; 10 billion a month and your administration still can't hold the iraq's accountable. how about the 7 billion we borrowed for China - I hope you enjoyed your stimulus check b/c now we are even more in debt w/ a non democratic country. Bush had done nothing but drive up the Deficit since he has been in office but i guess you don't consider that spending

2) again i guess you make 250+k a year? right. analyst have already looked at obama's plan vs mccains and middle america which is 95% of the US will save more money w/ obama's tax cuts

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    2) again i guess you make 250+k a year? right. analyst have already looked at obama's plan vs mccains and middle america which is 95% of the US will save more money w/ obama's tax cuts

JR says everyone on IA makes over 250k a year. All those posts about people hiring for $7 an hour jobs in the Wallstreet forum are just spam.

Ninja Edit:

JR also says that gas prices will drop soon:

Blah........the McCain camp is set in their ways.

You tried to agrue that 50% of blacks were voting for obama b/c he is black, but your dumbass fail to realize that blacks vote democrat anyway. Now you're saying "What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president", Religious beliefs were a big part of the last presidential election and still plays a major role in this election.

There are more evangelical christians that vote republican b/c republicans have more in common with evangelical christian relgious beliefs than voters that are going to vote b/c of race.
    LOL ok genius, lets get some things straight. Everyone knows that black people usually vote democratic, BUT, when was the last time you saw 90% of the black community, INCLUDING a HUGE amount of famous black people rise up out of no where and encourage people that they MUST vote and especially for one candidate; Obama. Why has oprah had Obama on her show TWICE, but when the idea of Palin was brought up to bring on the show she said "i don't want my show to be about politics." Why have nas, ludacris, so many other just decided to send this message of "YOU GOTTA GET OUT AND VOTE" all of a sudden? You HONESTLY think they'd be doing this, both candidates being old white people? Get real. I can see where you can bring religion into this, but religion really has nothing to do with THIS election. People have proven that Obama has had a past of Islamic studies. Yet NO ONE GIVES A ****, you know WHY? Because they're so caught up in the fact that he's black, and this could be making history and make changes for "other minorities too" that they don't care. I see so many countless quotes on this forum and other forums from black people praising obama, and they really have no ****ing CLUE what he stands for. They listen to everything the media says and take it full throttle and start talking him up like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hes not even crust. Here's one i saw today.

For me, and this is not racist, but for me its about giving better hope and oppertunities to the african american communities. Actually I take that back, not only the african americans but all races. This is a historical moment for some of us.
    THIS IS NOT RACIST? LOL.

And im not going to sit here and say that there aren't stupid ass women who wall of a sudden jumped for joy when palin came into play. This election will be won for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. This election is now more about making history than it is about choosing a president. Both candidates are horrible choices for this country, i think i hate mccain more than i hate obama. But to sit there and act like half the votes obama gets aren't from blacks voting just because he's black, or half the votes mccain is getting are from women just because he picked a female running mate would be so beyond ignorant it's unfathomable. Get your head out of your ass.

Most feminists are democrats too. I think women will look at Palin's political positions will see that she is anti-abortion and all for abstinance only sex-ed and they won't vote for her. Her politics are the exact opposite of the feminist agenda and most feminists are so used to having to choose between two old white guys that they actually vote on the issues.

Palin is the Britney Spears of the moment, teen pregnancy in the family and all. She is just having her 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Total_Blender
    Most feminists are democrats too. I think women will look at Palin's political positions will see that she is anti-abortion and all for abstinance only sex-ed and they won't vote for her. Her politics are the exact opposite of the feminist agenda and most feminists are so used to having to choose between two old white guys that they actually vote on the issues.

Palin is the Britney Spears of the moment, teen pregnancy in the family and all. She is just having her 15 minutes of fame.
    I didn't say feminists, i said women.

LOL ok genius, lets get some things straight. Everyone knows that black people usually vote democratic, BUT, when was the last time you saw 90% of the black community, INCLUDING a HUGE amount of famous black people rise up out of no where and encourage people that they MUST vote and especially for one candidate; Obama. Why has oprah had Obama on her show TWICE, but when the idea of Palin was brought up to bring on the show she said "i don't want my show to be about politics." Why have nas, ludacris, so many other just decided to send this message of "YOU GOTTA GET OUT AND VOTE" all of a sudden? You HONESTLY think they'd be doing this, both candidates being old white people? Get real. I can see where you can bring religion into this, but religion really has nothing to do with THIS election. People have proven that Obama has had a past of Islamic studies. Yet NO ONE GIVES A ****, you know WHY? Because they're so caught up in the fact that he's black, and this could be making history and make changes for "other minorities too" that they don't care. I see so many countless quotes on this forum and other forums from black people praising obama, and they really have no ****ing CLUE what he stands for. They listen to everything the media says and take it full throttle and start talking him up like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hes not even crust. Here's one i saw today.

THIS IS NOT RACIST? LOL.

And im not going to sit here and say that there aren't stupid ass women who wall of a sudden jumped for joy when palin came into play. This election will be won for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. This election is now more about making history than it is about choosing a president. Both candidates are horrible choices for this country, i think i hate mccain more than i hate obama. But to sit there and act like half the votes obama gets aren't from blacks voting just because he's black, or half the votes mccain is getting are from women just because he picked a female running mate would be so beyond ignorant it's unfathomable. Get your head out of your ass.
    To the first rant, P. Diddy did it for the last election. Now, after us as a community of black people have taken care of our non-voting issues behind closed doors, we can now voice it out to the country. Not only grasping the black voters, but anyone else who has not expressed the right to vote. This process has been on going for about 10 years now. I remember in HS they were pushing the notion of expressing your vote. I am proud that the number of voters skyrocketed! The next step is to further education Americans on the process, and government as a whole. You should be excited too, we all should!

And HELL YES we are excited that a man of color is in the position that he is in. Whether he wins or not, he has taught thousands of Americans class and respect; along with the notion that you CAN do anything.

Next, you generalize alot on this forum. What in your brain tells you that all black people do not know that what Obama/McCain stand for? You are ignorant for assuming such a thing. Thats why I wondered if you left out the poll option earlier in this thread. It saddens me that you are so closed minded. There are plenty of white people who have no clue what McCain stands for, let alone Obama. Sir, please use your mind and think, just a little. THERE ARE TONS OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA, as there are TONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VOTING FOR MCCAIN. Get your head out of your ass!

To the second rant, TIGERJC is not making a racist comment. He realizes that minorites, maninly blacks, could use a shining light of a person. He even went as far to correct it. If Obama does the things that he says (and going to say, watch the next 3 weeks) this country will be on the track to gel like to other. tigerjc said what he felt, people need a push and should acknowledge it.

Open your mind, kill the stereotypes, realize that EVERYTHING does not APPLY to EVERYONE!

BTW, all elections have hidden agendas. Oil, special interest groups, etc. It just so happens that this election has some BIG OBVIOUS changes. Obama, Hilary, Palin....the only norms are war, oil, and 2 old white guys, lol.

Most women who would vote for a candidate just on the basis of the candidate being a woman are feminists. I don't see women voting for a candidate who will stab them in the back just because she's a woman. Give women more just a little more credit than that.

im gonna vote for obama becuase that frizzy haired british fag on the vma's said it was the smart thing to do. letting the media make up your mind = fail!

Quote Originally Posted by japan4racing
    im gonna vote for obama becuase that frizzy haired british fag on the vma's said it was the smart thing to do. letting the media make up your mind = fail!
    lol, He was doing a lot on stage. After a while is accent and energetic glow irritated me.