3 4.55%
  • I'm black and im voting for Obama because he is black

5 7.58%
  • Other Explain

15 22.73%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am or am not voting for obama.. POLL

Quote Originally Posted by amped4life33
    Ok, guys lets take everything literally...i didn't literally mean that black people couldn't vote because of that. I was just making a point. And yes, I completely and 100% agree with the fellow who says that if you are white and you vote for McCain just because you are white then you are in the same boat. The point i was trying to make is, don't vote for someone who is black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue, just because YOU are black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue.

Im not racist at all...i just think its an ignorant decision to vote for someone because they have the same skin tone as you, which is one of the options from the original poll. God damn, remind me not to be metaphorical or practical anymore on this forum...

its too late your stupid!

and another thing bro, if whats in your sig is what you drive, dont crack on my car til you break 15.
    **Original photo by CF Photography**

and another thing bro, if whats in your sig is what you drive, dont crack on my car til you break 15.

what does that mean! ...this is when i defend my vehicle/vehicles right?.. who cracked on your car..

I said your car/location matches your views... if you werent so simple minded you put the puzzle together...

what does my car have to do with my views?

SoooperDooooperLS

lol this is so funny. i cant wait to see what the "crackaz" are gona do when a black man becomes the president of the united states. But honestly tho, who gives a **** if hes black or white or brown or green or pink or teal etc. i just know that if we get another republican im moving to another country.

vottin for obama because Mcain will end us all. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LightningSpeed
    lol this is so funny. i cant wait to see what the "crackaz" are gona do when a black man becomes the president of the united states. But honestly tho, who gives a **** if hes black or white or brown or green or pink or teal etc. i just know that if we get another republican im moving to another country.

pack up your ****. At first when it came down to mccain and obama i was all for obama.. but the more and more he speaks the more i realize he's full of ****, and is just saying whatever to get the votes. Hence his change in stance every 8 1/2 seconds. At this point, whatever candidate wins, is going to **** up this country for sure.

lmao EJ and JITB.. biggest keyboard commando's on this site. I dont know how many times you idiots have been put in your place by me with your retarded comments. Please say something to me at the next meet you both attend, i will have fun dominating you there too.

Ok, guys lets take everything literally...i didn't literally mean that black people couldn't vote because of that. I was just making a point. And yes, I completely and 100% agree with the fellow who says that if you are white and you vote for McCain just because you are white then you are in the same boat. The point i was trying to make is, don't vote for someone who is black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue, just because YOU are black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue.

Im not racist at all...i just think its an ignorant decision to vote for someone because they have the same skin tone as you, which is one of the options from the original poll. God damn, remind me not to be metaphorical or practical anymore on this forum...
    correct, you did make a point....how ignorant you are. man up and take responsibility for how you really feel. you weren't making a reference to just the poll...otherwise you wouldn't use terms like "WE" (white people) in conjunction with phrases like "LET BLACK PEOPLE," that's called being "LITERAL" not metaphorical, and FAR from practical. race, sex, religion, moral values, age, sexual preference, etc. all play a role when it comes to politics...i'm assuming you haven't gotten to that part of your POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR at good ol' georgia highland college...still doing core classes, huh?

here's a few words of advice...any of your views, or "mental" contributions aren't really favored here. you should just limit your conversations to the kitchen staff at the santa fe steakhouse (the place you work), while you're mopping the floor and washing dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen
    correct, you did make a point....how ignorant you are. man up and take responsibility for how you really feel. you weren't making a reference to just the poll...otherwise you wouldn't use terms like "WE" (white people) in conjunction with phrases like "LET BLACK PEOPLE," that's called being "LITERAL" not metaphorical, and FAR from practical. race, sex, religion, moral values, age, sexual preference, etc. all play a role when it comes to politics...i'm assuming you haven't gotten to that part of your POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR at good ol' georgia highland college...still doing core classes, huh?

here's a few words of advice...any of your views, or "mental" contributions aren't really favored here. you should just limit your conversations to the kitchen staff at the santa fe steakhouse (the place you work), while you're mopping the floor and washing dishes.

MY ASS hurts from that..

All you had to do was say the above in bold

Your comment was very uncalled for. That also was not a metaphor, far from it.

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

you should just limit your conversations to the kitchen staff at the santa fe steakhouse (the place you work), while you're mopping the floor and washing dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by willum14pb
    lmao EJ and JITB.. biggest keyboard commando's on this site. I dont know how many times you idiots have been put in your place by me with your retarded comments. Please say something to me at the next meet you both attend, i will have fun dominating you there too.

kayfunk calling ME a keyboard commando! the guy that hides behinds his friends SN!

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    kayfunk calling ME a keyboard commando! the guy that hides behinds his friends SN!

you obviously know absolutely nothing. Hope to see you at a meet .

No see YOU! at a meet... what are we dating now?
    Last edited by JITB; 09-10-2008 at 11:19 AM.

kodak disposable ftw Dwisforme05's Avatar

no need to be an azzhole man. he relized that what he said came out wrong, jordan isnt a racist guy in anyway, shape or form. just types a little to fast and didnt think it threw. he appologized, get over it. he didnt mean for it to sound like that, bud it did. he fuked up and realizes it. no need to get into his personal life an start bashing him cuz hes only taking core classes at GA highlands. guess what i bet you got some friends that are too. just cuz he makes on remark, THAT CAME OUT DIFFERENT THEN HE WANTED, you jump on him and bash his job, that he makes damn good money at, and his education.

grow up.
    I CAN HAZ 8 CYLINDERS?

Cameron Flaisch Photography
    Canon Shooter

dont take shots at my job, i obviously make plenty of money or else i woudlnt be drivin a relatively new mustang GT. And, i dont go to georgia highlands anymore..

and thats really stalkerish seein as how you know all that and i dont even know who tha hell you are.

i like how this poll is pretty much tailored to black & white folks only...

dont take shots at my job, i obviously make plenty of money or else i woudlnt be drivin a relatively new mustang GT. And, i dont go to georgia highlands anymore..

and thats really stalkerish seein as how you know all that and i dont even know who tha hell you are.

just watch what the hell you say. you can't offend an ENTIRE RACE and expect people to respect your life. you're lucky i only went as far as i did. if you were to say some slick sh.it like that to someone in the streets, then you'd be doing a lot more than defending your job, education, and car. honestly, i could really give 2 DAMNS about what type of car you drive, or can "afford." i'm sure if i didn't have any bills, responsibilities, or goals beyond what year my car is...then i could mop up steak n ale and upgrade my boxster S to an 09 911 carrera, but we all can't be as fortunate as you.

Yeah, the comment did not reflect the "point" you were trying to make. That shmit was just ignorant.

If you care, learn from it; if not, be quiet please.

kodak disposable ftw Dwisforme05's Avatar

lets just get this thread back on topic. TRY to forget/get past his comment.
    I CAN HAZ 8 CYLINDERS?

Cameron Flaisch Photography
    Canon Shooter

Ok, well as I said before, I am glad that the number of voters in the US as a whole has increased over the past 5-10 years.

I am planning on refreshing my political knowledge so that I can do my part in educating people on the process, and our governement as a whole.

I am voting based on Policy, not pander and race.

I would still like to know why the OP left the option of "I'm black and I'm voting for Obama because I agree with his policies". Is it really because he thinks all black people don't have a clue?

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95

I would still like to know why the OP left the option of "I'm black and I'm voting for Obama because I agree with his policies". Is it really because he thinks all black people don't have a clue?
    Seems to me like he put the cart before the horse making the poll and just expected to get a certain outcome. Seems like he was thinking more about the end result than checking to make sure everything was correct.

Nothing wrong with GA Highlands. I took classes there when I was starting out. Back then it was still Floyd College.

just watch what the hell you say. you can't offend an ENTIRE RACE and expect people to respect your life. you're lucky i only went as far as i did. if you were to say some slick sh.it like that to someone in the streets, then you'd be doing a lot more than defending your job, education, and car. honestly, i could really give 2 DAMNS about what type of car you drive, or can "afford." i'm sure if i didn't have any bills, responsibilities, or goals beyond what year my car is...then i could mop up steak n ale and upgrade my boxster S to an 09 911 carrera, but we all can't be as fortunate as you.

**** i forgot u were on IA stephen...lol

I think we need to depend more on our local governments and stop letting the fed run everything Then people can actually be held accountable for their actions and decisions. When will you or I ever see ANY president at the grocery store? The probability is never. How may of you have actually seen the mayor somewhere? I have. You can also march your butt into her office if you want (not saying you will get to her right away but you can still show your face in her office). Try marching your butt into the presidents office one time. The fact is that our local gov't knows more about our particular community and they are all ifferent with different levels of needs. To try to lump 84758634285623465243762372384653542 counties, cities, whatever into one pile is lame. I have traveled a lot and trust me, the needs in say Iowa are not the same as here in Atlanta or Texas or Hawaii or whatever

I vote for that change? Is it on the ticket?
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

^^To bad both of there campaigns are based off of change now,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twinj
    ^^To bad both of there campaigns are based off of change now,lol.
    That went right over your head I said THAT change.....
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL