Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Does Everyone keep Saying that Obama is Black?

"She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar

Default Why Does Everyone keep Saying that Obama is Black?

All I hear is that Obama could be the first Black President, if he were to win. How can people make that claim? I know his campain party like this, because it brings in the black voters......

Obama is:

50.00% Caucasion (White)
    43.75% Arabic
    6.25% Black

So, please explain how it can be claimed he is black?

The federal law of the US says that to claim minority status, you must be at least 12.5% (1/8) of the race you claim to represent.

Discuss.....
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

Im black, you got a problem with it?

Because people are stupid. Our black warehouse workers want to vote for Obama because he can "identify" with the poor, discriminated black man.

lol wut?

I wonder that each time people say he is African American.... Im like, First off, YOU nor him are from AFRICA and you are just AMERICAN, but anyways, he ISNT BLACK
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by richw131
    All I hear is that Obama could be the first Black President, if he were to win. How can people make that claim? I know his campain party like this, because it brings in the black voters......

Obama is:

50.00% Caucasion (White)
    43.75% Arabic
    6.25% Black

So, please explain how it can be claimed he is black?

The federal law of the US says that to claim minority status, you must be at least 12.5% (1/8) of the race you claim to represent.

Discuss.....
    it is a dumb statement but by American definition he is black. he looks black so he is black.

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I wonder that each time people say he is African American.... Im like, First off, YOU nor him are from AFRICA and you are just AMERICAN, but anyways, he ISNT BLACK
    that is the dumbest name ever... i would like to be Irish/German American

if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck , and looks like a duck....

lol

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    he looks black so he is black.
    So by that definition, George is Mexican? I mean, he looks Mexican so...

he looks black so he is black.
    That is correct. The dumb fuckin' americans beleive this. These same dumb fuckin' americans are who will decide out next president......That worries me greatly.

that is the dumbest name ever... i would like to be Irish/German American
    That term has always annoyed me when black people say they are AFRICAN AMERICAN. They are born and raised here but cant say AMERICAN, it has to be seperate from any other race and be AFRICAN AMERICAN, when 99.5% of the black population in the US has never even been to Africa
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

Obama is an Arab Cracka!

MOST HATED

I will be so fuking glad once November rolls around so these damn threads will go the fuk away...LOL..but then again, surely the ' Waaah my candidate didn't win " threads will pop up then.

I'm just wondering though...PPl claim to be so confident in Mccain's victory so that being said, why do you care where Obama's votes come from?

I mean if Mccain is going to win and it's all in the bag then who the fuk cares, right?

Banned

Obama has too much watermelon juice running through his veins. Which caused him to mutate into an african american. It was scientifically proven too.

ETA: Brett, http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...80&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by meepnork
    Obama has too much watermelon juice running through his veins. Which caused him to mutate into an african american. It was scientifically proven too.

I will change it tonight fukka
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
    I will be so fuking glad once November rolls around so these damn threads will go the fuk away...LOL..but then again, surely the ' Waaah my candidate didn't win " threads will pop up then.

I'm just wondering though...PPl claim to be so confident in Mccain's victory so that being said, why do you care where Obama's votes come from?

I mean if Mccain is going to win and it's all in the bag then who the fuk cares, right?
    I have never stated its in the bag, I think it will be like the past few elections where its a VERY tight race and I cant say who will win.
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

IA KING

That is correct. The dumb fuckin' americans beleive this. These same dumb fuckin' americans are who will decide out next president......That worries me greatly.
    i hope the christian coalition zealots worry you more b/c those were the idiots that put bush back into office and now look at us

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I will change it tonight fukka
    Don't forget to change your tampon too. :p

lmao!! fuk u
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

This proves that you are a failure. There is not truth or proof on IA.

i hope the christian coalition zealots worry you more b/c those were the idiots that put bush back into office and now look at us
    OK, give me a list of what you blame on Bush. I would really like to see this. Everybody likes to put the blame for everything on him. So what is on your list. Put up or shut up.

If Obama doesn't win then I'll guarantee you that the first responses from people are going to be "This is just another example of the white man putting the black man down" and other bullsh*t like that.

Banned

This proves that you are a failure. There is not truth or proof on IA.
    This part didn't really make any sense, Rich. How am I a failure? The facts are there - Obama has way too mush watermelon DNA embedded in his. Which caused a radical transformation inside him. What part of that don't you understand?

This part didn't really make any sense, Rich. How am I a failure? The facts are there - Obama has way too mush watermelon DNA embedded in his. Which caused a radical transformation inside him.

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

All Black people in America have at least a little White in their ancestry. Black women were the property of their White masters, and it doesn't take a Master's in history to figure out what happened there.

As far as the term "African American" goes, I suggest you read study W.E.B. Du Bois' theory of Double Consciousness as explained in The Souls of Black Folk.

Quote Originally Posted by W.E.B. DuBois
    The history of the American Negro is the history of this strife, — this longing to attain self-conscious manhood, to merge his double self into a better and truer self. In this merging he wishes neither of the older selves to be lost. He does not wish to Africanize America, for America has too much to teach the world and Africa; he does not wish to bleach his Negro blood in a flood of white Americanism, for he believes that Negro blood has yet a message for the world. He simply wishes to make it possible for a man to be both a Negro and an American without being cursed and spit upon by his fellows, without losing the opportunity of self-development.

Banned

Don't make me call the exterminator.

IA KING

OK, give me a list of what you blame on Bush. I would really like to see this. Everybody likes to put the blame for everything on him. So what is on your list. Put up or shut up.
    obviously you don't read much on here nor do you live in the US. please explain to me where you think he is a good president. not one person has been able to put anything on the plate bush had done in the past 8 years.

he has accomplished nada - he has significantly increased the deficit while helping destroy america.

obviously you don't read much on here nor do you live in the US. please explain to me where you think he is a good president. not one person has been able to put anything on the plate bush had done in the past 8 years.

he has accomplished nada - he has significantly increased the deficit while helping destroy america.
    ~taps fingers~

Still waiting on the list. You made the comment, not you can't back it up with info?

IA KING

~taps fingers~

Still waiting on the list. You made the comment, not you can't back it up with info?
    Rich can you read? I mean DEFICIT it was spelled out for ya plain and simple i didn't need to expand you should already know the details behind the comment. Now answer what he has accomplished in 8 years in the white house... i mean WMD, Bin ladin, etc