View Poll Results: so are you happy that you voted for bush?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i'm very happy i voted for bush

42 37.84%
  • i can't believe i voted for him

4 3.60%
  • i didn't vote for him and i wish i did

6 5.41%
  • i didn't vote for him there was a reason why... he is retarded.

59 53.15%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: so are you still happy you voted for BUSH???

IA KING

Default so are you still happy you voted for BUSH???

you read the title and i remember so many people on he trying to explain how great BUSH was Brett, Jaime, etc... what you guys think of him now?

Official Gator Hater Lucky DAWG's Avatar

couldn't vote at the time, but i'm happy i supported him yes
    2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dawg
    couldn't vote at the time, but i'm happy i supported him yes
    wow you must fall into that 10-15% that still support him

Yep. Pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    wow you must fall into that 10-15% that still support him
    What percentage still supports Congress? 9% LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Couldn't vote at time, but as Lucky Dawg stated, I am happy I supported him.
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

The poll needs more choices. I'm not very happy, but he was and is far and away better than the other choice we had.

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    What percentage still supports Congress? 9% LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
    actually it is significantly higher then our current administration... its pretty bad when the current republican canidate even wants to distance him self

happy i didnt, its really hard to believe he has any type of education at all. " the new isnt only on t.v but yet the blog-o-spheres and the internets."

Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
    happy i didnt, its really hard to believe he has any type of education at all. " the new isnt only on t.v but yet the blog-o-spheres and the internets."
    He had a higher GPA than John Kerry. But that's just his daddy's money huh?

How many states does Obama think there are? 57 or something like that?

resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar

i voted for him and happy i did

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by dohc4.6sc
    lol ... one of his recent press conferences he was asked "what is your outlook on the economy?" "i'm not an economist"

yes that is the guy you guys supported and we wonder why we are on a downward spiral.

actually it is significantly higher then our current administration... its pretty bad when the current republican canidate even wants to distance him self

I don't blame him, a smart political move according the numbers.

But as far as the numbers go, I think Bush caught a lot of hell simply because he did what he thought needed to be done for the country, sometimes unpopular moves that didn't make him "look good" but needed to be done.

I'm glad that he atleast had a pair about what he did.

Clinton did a lot of stuff behind the scenes that made him look good at the time but came back to kick us in the ass down the road when Bush was in his presidency. Not a lot, but some of the troubles Bush had were things that Clinton had either ignored or made decisions on that would keep him popular in the public's eye

Certified Gearhead

Thats cool you guys are standing by what you originally supported, most people are such fanboi's...and whatever the general populace feels/believes is what they do and believe. I have so many friends that 4 years ago were talking about what a great pres Bush was and now have completely turned their back on him because its now cool to hate bush haha.

In your opinions Bush supporters, why do you guys think so many people in this contry and oversee's hate bush with such a ridiculous passion?

lol ... one of his recent press conferences he was asked "what is your outlook on the economy?" "i'm not an economist"

yes that is the guy you guys supported and we wonder why we are on a downward spiral.

yes i'm sure that is all he said then dropped the microphone and walked off stage...

i couldn't vote at the time, i really don't know who i was have voted for, i was 14 and 10 at the time. (lol at me thinking 1998 for some reason)

put in the situation that he went through, he had to make tough decision. evidently he is not a great speaker from what i hear, who cares. i know when i give a speech, i suck so bad. i mean there is a lot of pressure to be in that position. you know?

i support for what he has done. it might not be much, but at least he didn't skip town and go to another country.

i wasnt implying that his daddy bought his education, i just find it hard to belive he even made it through high school. alot of his comments show he is as smart as patrick(off of spongebob) and yes im using that as an example cause its very true.

not to mention he was also an officer in the air national gaurd.(someone else in another post, stated that he basically dodged the draft. but you cant dodge something you volunteered for) oh and that requires a 4 year degree in something

IA KING

so high GPA means your smart i would say this is true for most instances but not with politicians

Quote Originally Posted by Specsteve
    Thats cool you guys are standing by what you originally supported, most people are such fanboi's...and whatever the general populace feels/believes is what they do and believe. I have so many friends that 4 years ago were talking about what a great pres Bush was and now have completely turned their back on him because its now cool to hate bush haha.

In your opinions Bush supporters, why do you guys think so many people in this contry and oversee's hate bush with such a ridiculous passion?

Mostly because like you said it is now "popular" with, not everyone, but the majority of America so its easier to blame problems with the country that fall under different sector's juristiction blindly on him when they really in truth have no idea what the source of the problem really is.

Wrong. Congress has the lowest approval rating in it's history. Ever. Congress is controlled by the Democrats and Nancy Pelowsi (or however you spell here name) and has been been the biggest do-nothing Congress ever. I'm not saying that is a bad thing. The less gets done in Washington the less I get screwed over.

so high GPA means your smart i would say this is true for most instances but not with politicians

No but it means you have work ethic

which to me is much more important considering the majority of your decisions are based off of information given to you from ranking CIA, Military, Beaurocrats, and Cabinet members

Do you expect the president to be omniscient with no help?

True story.

Certified Gearhead

How many states does Obama think there are? 57 or something like that?
    Echonova you could very well be right that Obama thought or said that or whatever...do you have any articles that talk about that or prove it?

I just have a hard time believing that A US Senator and someone who graduated from Cambridge and Harvard, and taught at Univ of Chicago law school thought there were 57 states when most 1st graders know that is not the case.

But honestly I could be wrong I guess.

Maybe cause the "No Child Left Behind Act" isn't working? LOL Sorry I had to.:boobies:
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

IA KING

yes i'm sure that is all he said then dropped the microphone and walked off stage...
    no he took another questions.

like someone said before i do find it funny man people have jumped ship on what they voted... you've should of known from his first term that our economy was never one of his strong parts... first term everyone was worried that we would have suicide bombers in our streets - 2nd term lets stay the course

yep now look at us.

Echonova you could very well be right that Obama thought or said that or whatever...do you have any articles that talk about that or prove it?

I just have a hard time believing that A US Senator and someone who graduated from Cambridge and Harvard, and taught at Univ of Chicago law school thought there were 57 states when most 1st graders know that is not the case.

I mean maybe its the fact that he simply slipped in a speech.

As McCain and Bush have, but they are completely retarded when they do it, right?

But thats just blasphemous to assume so because everyone is on Obama's nuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

In your opinions Bush supporters, why do you guys think so many people in this country and oversea's hate bush with such a ridiculous passion?
    mainly because blaming him is the easy way out, also because he said he was going to do something and he is seeing it through, hes not givin up with just good enough. also like i said before, the president is just a glorified spokes person. hes the PR of the government. anything he can do(for the most part) the house can overrule. hell the war had to be voted on a passed in order for us to go, he just couldnt decide to say "hey we are going to go to war today, i dont care what congress thinks." he could have done a military campaign but there is a limit on how long he can do that for thanks to either the Vietnam war or the Korean war, i cant remember which. also oil prices, as much as people would like to believe he does not control them. economy has anybody really thought about this. how many companies had major offices in the twin towers that went down in 9/11? it wasnt called the world trade center because it was an apartment complex.

Certified Gearhead

That is very true, I mean **** there are "bushisms" or whatever all over the internet, and some of them you can tell ol George just misplaced words in a sentence or some honest mis stake like that. I imagine addressing the entrie world can be a little stressful and nerveracking (understatement)

And please Im not some huge Obama supporting liberal, Im actually more conservative than anything. I just hate how people are constantly trying to drag Obama under the bus when he to me seems like a decent candiate. McCain is a decent candiate too, neither of them are great though in my opinion.

I just get pissed off at ignorance in general, which both sides are reaking of.

no he took another questions.

like someone said before i do find it funny man people have jumped ship on what they voted... you've should of known from his first term that our economy was never one of his strong parts... first term everyone was worried that we would have suicide bombers in our streets - 2nd term lets stay the course

yep now look at us.

I hope you know that right when Bush took over we were in a recession right after Clinton got out.

The economy was projected to be somewhere at a 1% growth, which is horrible. Its supposed to be something like i think 4 or 5% i think i remember from Macroeconomics which is the average growth of the GDP Worldwide.

By September 11th it was projected to be -.8%

When in actuality our economy jumped after then, the economy actually did pretty well in Bush's first term, the second term it slumped a bit, and then finally was really hurting as of where we are now today.

But really how much influence do you honestly think the President has on an economy? little if you know anything about economics.

So take that point off the board for Bush Bashing

With gas prices who still believes the war was for oil?

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by redrumracer
    mainly because blaming him is the easy way out, also because he said he was going to do something and he is seeing it through, hes not givin up with just good enough. also like i said before, the president is just a glorified spokes person. hes the PR of the government. anything he can do(for the most part) the house can overrule. hell the war had to be voted on a passed in order for us to go, he just couldnt decide to say "hey we are going to go to war today, i dont care what congress thinks." he could have done a military campaign but there is a limit on how long he can do that for thanks to either the Vietnam war or the Korean war, i cant remember which. also oil prices, as much as people would like to believe he does not control them. economy has anybody really thought about this. how many companies had major offices in the twin towers that went down in 9/11? it wasnt called the world trade center because it was an apartment complex.
    Very true, you raise a lot of good points there. Bush walked into office and a year later delt with one of the worst attacks on american soil in...what...300 years (hinting at the revolutionary war obsivously, I know my time estimate is off haha)

I mean maybe its the fact that he simply slipped in a speech.

As McCain and Bush have, but they are completely retarded when they do it, right?

But thats just blasphemous to assume so because everyone is on Obama's nuts
    its not just ONE speech, i can think of at least 10 off the top of my head. i understand he is under pressure, but that also make me thin he cant handle anything while he is under pressure.

in defense of obamas statement, i hope he was talking about all the territories that can vote and belong to the US. that would be the only excuse.

Don't forget that Clinton never had a "surplus", it was phony math.

Certified Gearhead

Holy **** I cant believe that...he totally blantly said he'd been to 57 with 1 left to go...???

Damn hahah ownage

IA KING

I hope you know that right when Bush took over we were in a recession right after Clinton got out.

The economy was projected to be somewhere at a 1% growth, which is horrible. Its supposed to be something like i think 4 or 5% i think i remember from Macroeconomics which is the average growth of the GDP Worldwide.

By September 11th it was projected to be -.8%

When in actuality our economy jumped after then, the economy actually did pretty well in Bush's first term, the second term it slumped a bit, and then finally was really hurting as of where we are now today.

But really how much influence do you honestly think the President has on an economy? little if you know anything about economics.

So take that point off the board for Bush Bashing

um bush came in to a surplus b/c our economy saw some of the best years every under clinton adminstration; which i'm sure someone is gonna post up that must be due to previous administration

either way bush has made no advances into stimulating our economy until his new check BS which is too little too late for our economy. please explain to me how he has NO influence on the economy but he can lie to the american public to approve over 500 million for a war which will never be won??? right. what economics degree do you hold?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast