Thread: Been here for a year, just found this site.

Unknown

Default Been here for a year, just found this site.

Hi all, I'm Steve. I'm an old guy that's still into Imports. I'm a Senior Software Engineer and moved here about a year ago from South Fl (West Palm Beach area). I'm a big car guy. I've built a number of different kinds of cars over the years. Started with a bagged 95 Ranger Splash then moved onto drag racing imports with my N2O 98 GTi VR6.

My last build attempt has been my 95 Civic Si that I have just not been able to get going. So I'm selling that project and I'm looking to get a WRX or STi. We'll see.

I've been out to Caffeine and Octane (*Edit, not Exotics) twice since I've gotten here, but work and life keep me busy.

Anyway, cool to be here and here are some pics from previous adventures.

Boosted 2002 Si

-80-picture_php_pictureid_67016_85d172bd6c248a6ec4f717e44f2107149489cc0c-jpg

The race car that never was ::

-80-picture_php_pictureid_74486_f7de81a1d28c8cda0f4d8415e7b5ef0c1566b70f-jpg

Current Project - 95 Si

-80-picture_php_pictureid_49252_e060d01c4d3e6dfde6df77d0f2a1e176582f481b-jpg

And my daily :: Blacked Out Honda Element ::

-6265d9de-d5d8-40b1-80e1-8e39a744efe9-jpg

Thanks,
    Steve
    Last edited by Swijr; 11-06-2015 at 04:05 PM.
    Father, Gamer, Car Enthusiast.

IA Member

Nice lineup you've had there! Welcome. Have you been out to the slightly more pedestrian Caffeine and Octane yet? 1st Sunday of every month at Perimeter mall, it makes for a good time as well.
    Doug

Unknown

Actually...that's the one I've been too. I was looking at the gallery and thought the name sounded wrong. Went there with a buddy.
    Father, Gamer, Car Enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by laxands13 View Post
    Nice lineup you've had there! Welcome. Have you been out to the slightly more pedestrian Caffeine and Octane yet? 1st Sunday of every month at Perimeter mall, it makes for a good time as well.
    Doug
    I actually have to check that show out. Where at around Perimeter Mall?

I like the white EG !

IA Member

It's in the parking lots on the side right by the Cheesecake Factory/McDonald's. Pretty impossible to miss. Usually well over 1000 cars there, fewer if it's raining. Awesome mix as well.
    Caffeine & Octane | Automotive Lifestyle & Events

There's the website if you're interested in seeing some more about it. "Starts" at 8 but as usual, people get there much earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by laxands13 View Post
    It's in the parking lots on the side right by the Cheesecake Factory/McDonald's. Pretty impossible to miss. Usually well over 1000 cars there, fewer if it's raining. Awesome mix as well.
    Caffeine & Octane | Automotive Lifestyle & Events

There's the website if you're interested in seeing some more about it. "Starts" at 8 but as usual, people get there much earlier.
    Thanks man I will have to check it out.