Thread: That rattle can white 95 GSR that blows smoke all over M.O.G.

Default That rattle can white 95 GSR that blows smoke all over M.O.G.

I was on here before. A long while back when I had my 08 Si Sedan, got rid of that and rode around in a montero until it blew up and have just recently got ahold of this beauty. She's pretty rough around the edges but I like to think she's a diamond in the rough.

ANYWAYS. My name is Adrian, no it's not a girls name I'm a dude. Drive around mall of ga all the time since I live close by. So if yall see me, honk 3 times, flash your lights twice and make sure your windows are up. I'll upload a pic once I get one resized. All the ones on my phone are massive.

Welcome to the boards. They're kinda lonely here now. Post pics of the whip.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Welcome !

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Need pics and Welcome!