Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone my name is Robbie, I actually live in Indiana but I am going to be in Atlanta for the next month. I would like to come out and check out your guys car scene on my free days if someone would be so kind to fill me in on where and when everyone meets up.

I have a 2003 Lancer Evolution VIII. I bought the car as a shell about 4 months ago it came with everything but the motor. I got the motor in about 2 month ago but the guy I got the car from neglected to tell me the Tcase was bad lol. Anyways I will post the mod list and pictures below. I'm on my phone right now so I have a limited amount of pictures.

Mods:

-MR Wheels- powder coated Dark Metallic Grey.-VIS OEM style CF hood with screen blacked out
    -3M Clear bra
    -MR Vortex Generator- painted to match
    -UK Badge
    -SBR 2.3 Stroker, brand new OEM block, Manley 100mm forged crank, Manley forged rods, Aries forged pistons (I have put about 250 miles on it but I parked the car because I don't want to do anymore damage to the tcase)
    -Stock Head-HKS Cams 264I 272E
    -Garrett GT30 (3076) Ball bearing Turbo
    -Tial Waste-gate
    -Forge BOV
    -Vishnu Turbo Collar with Stock manifold
    -Vishnu Cam gears (-2, -2)
    -Greddy timing belt
    -680 Precision injectors
    -Walbro 255 fuel pump
    -Samco Silicone IC hoses
    -Vishnu Lower IC Pipe
    -Vishnu full 3" Signature V-band exhaust with Test pipe*
    -O2 anti foulers
    -Vishnu SMART with Innovative wide-band
    -Xede Piggy Back with 2 maps and Methanol control in Xede. (removing to use stock ecu for tuning)*
    -Poly Engine mount (Cam Side)
    -ARP Head Studs
    -ARP Rod Bolts
    -Project U Titan Kai brake pads on all wheels
    -ACT 6 puck clutch
    -Kartboy Short shifter
    -Under-hood shifter bushings
    -In car shifter bushings
    -Hotchicks rear adjustable sway bar
    -Mitsu Brake air guides
    -All front opening covered with screen to prevent fin damage
    -Omori Gauge Package- Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Boost. All electrical empirical with the multicolor faces. Set to red to match dash, installed in upper DIN
    -Radio relocated to lower DIN
    -CrimeGuard 850 i4 2-way alarm with paging
    -Trunk is rhino lined
    -Apexi Turbo Timer
    -Rear wheels have 5mm spacers
    -Grounding Kit
    -Stainless Brake lines
    -Stainless clutch line

Here's pics of the car when I got it. I will post current pictures when I get home.

Taillights are junk going to go with Evo 7's eventually

Here's a little video of the exhaust

Video

awesome ride , welcome to the site