Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hey guys.
    My name is Zac, and I'm from Fayetteville. I've been lurking on this site for a while, and decided to finally make a profile. I'm a college student at Columbus State University, and will soon be transferring to Southern Polytechnic State University and majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I own a 2005 Toyota Solara at the moment. Not the best, or most popular with this scene, but she's my first car and she gets me from A to B. It's the 2.4L inline 4 engine (2AZ-FE). The only changes to the car are the radio, subs, interior LEDs, HIDs, grille, and plastidip, lots of plastidip. All of the work is done by me (even the sub box, which I'm proud of). I'm looking forward to talking with you guys, and hopefully meeting some great and welcoming people in the Atlanta area. Here are a few pics of my car that I took around Columbus. (sorry if they stink.)

This picture does not do any justice to how bright these are. They change colors and have a bunch of modes, and were only like $70!

Thanks for reading and looking.

Welcome! Ive been down to Columbus State a time or two.....even considered it when I was applying. Cars looks pretty good man. The pictures, while they aren't of the absolute highest quality, they definitely don't suck. Anyway, good to have you Zac!

Sup,

SPSU is a great school. How soon you coming closer to civilization from the boonies?

Welcome dude!
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Western: I liked the atmosphere here and it has an amazing school of music, which was what I was interested in originally.

RandomGuy: I'm waiting on my official acceptance, which will come in a week or so. But the plan is to move up there in January. I can't wait to start.

D3uc3s: thanks for the welcome!

>^..^< Meow Bitch nintendobratkat's Avatar

Welcome. = )
    R.I.P. Brian Mough, Leisa Lowenthal, Scott Hayworth, Valerie Antranikian. Gone but not forgotten.
    FB