Thread: New to the Atlanta Area

Default New to the Atlanta Area

Sup

I'm new to this area staying in Mcdonough. I have been posting on zilvia for the longest time, but figured it's high time I find something a bit more local as well. I drive a 97 240sx, not too many mods still KA for now.

sup, pics of your kouki?

This is an older picture back in warner robins. Looks pretty much the same now minus paint on the front bumper after a semi chucked rubber at it.

All my mods are suspension for now.

Nice! Welcome to IA, I've got a zenki. They're good cars.
    twenty-two

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Welcome to IA!!

Welcome mate,nice looking ride big fan of the s14a myself many many years ago had a s13 which i loved .In my country the sx comes with an SR20 engine in stock so its always great to see what you folks do with your ka's,and you have the wheels i have had on my R33 for the last 6 years.
    Help out at Import garage so get to play in great rides and handle car parts could it get better than this.

A lot of us usually toss the KA's in favor of SR20's though some do build the KA's up. Afully built KA-T can be a beast of an engine if done right. Personally I am stuck at a cross roads of RB25 vs SR20.

Welcome to IA!!!

GP Thunder Pro HID kits
    Dome Lights-License Plate Lights-Angel Eyes Lights-Signal Lights...
    New DRL fog light in stock now! Please feel free to stop by!
    D1S (made in Korea) - D2R D2S Oem HID Bulbs - D4R D4S Oem Hid Bulbs
    GP Thunder - GOLDEN YELLOW 3500k - Plasma White 7500k - Plasma White with Ion 8500k made in Korea.

http://www.hidlightsusa.com/
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...play.php?f=228

The KA does have a lot to offer and a great engine to build from RB25 or sr20 both so different in how they drive and feel a hard choice,i drive an RB25 atm and love it and just hearing it makes me smile and the same with my RB20 before and itself is such a good tuning platform ,on the other hand if i brought a sx also Silvia's in my country i would be happy with the sr20 engine which it came with as i love those engines.My s13 came with a ca18det engine in stock and that was a good engine as well.A lot of folks are going the VH45DE route where i live something which i see a lot of, folks in Japan have been doing for a few years now and adding a twin turbo setup to that.
    Help out at Import garage so get to play in great rides and handle car parts could it get better than this.