Thread: Moving to the NW Atlanta Area

Default Moving to the NW Atlanta Area

My job is taking me from Toledo, OH to Atlanta, GA here in the next month or so. I'll be leaving the wife and dog for the next 11 or so months so just looking for a good group of people to hang with and talk car BS.

I'm into pretty much into any car that is owner built not bought, I have a history in DSM's and FC's but currently just DD my SRT Ram.

Welcome mate.
    Help out at Import garage so get to play in great rides and handle car parts could it get better than this.

There are multiple car meets and events going on every week here. Just check out the events section EVENTS, MEETS, & SHOWS

So you had a 2G AWD DSM when you were in waterville?

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Welcome to IA!